Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children (1875 Views)

Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
My fellow Nairalander's, I apologized to bother you with my personal problem, it's just that this burden is too much for me to handle.

It all begins after I lost my first job, things becomes so had that it's so difficult to have two round of food per day. To the extent that I couldn't afford to pay for my house rent. This made me to relocated to my mother's house with my wife and children. Both I and my family had been staying with my mom for the past 2years now.
Recently, I was graceful to get a security job in an estate, with a pay of #20k per month.

The biggest problem of all that I'm facing now is that of my wife, she insisted that we should leave my mother's house, that she doesn't feel comfortable with her anymore. She told me this like 3-4months ago. She quarrels a lot with my mom and siblings on petty issues. Now, she began to sick, one sickness after another.

I had seek help from both families and friends but I couldn't get any. I have been neglected and deserted.

And all I could save from my salary was just #35K

Please Nairalanders' kindly save me from this disgrace and shame. help me to save my marriage I want to rent a new home!

I'm infact, addicted to this forum, which prompt me to seek for the assistance of my well to do fellow Nairalanders.

No amount is too small to keep my hope alive.

KINDLY SHOW ME LOVE THROUGH THE INFO BELOW:

UBA Plc
SAMSON D.

Thanks for your good gesture!
...please help me

for anybody doubting me, you can request for my contact in case you want to meet me one on one I reside in Lagos. I decided not to post my contact just to reduce the level of shame I'm into.

I'm for real please help me.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by Oyindidi(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
What about your wife's family?
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
What about your wife's family?
I felt bad asking any of them for help, they saw my condition but ignore to help. from the beginning, they never showed interest in our marriage.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by daddytime(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is your downtime my friend and the process of passing through life's NYSC, if you can persevere and hold through legitimately, you'd understand how you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last to be facing this.

All I can tell you is, keep keeping strong. This phase will fizzle out even without any help financially from here.

Make una no dey fear life...

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:
This is your downtime my friend and the process of passing through life's NYSC, if you can persevere and hold through legitimately, you'd understand how you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last to be facing this.

All I can tell you is, keep keeping strong. This phase will fizzle out even without any help financially from here.

Thanks for your advice, but it's not easy ...a lot of thought going through my mind always.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these “go-fund-us” marriages sef? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by daddytime(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
pupsyd:

Thanks for your advice, but it's not easy ...a lot of thought going through my mind always.

Please be sure to delete negative and illegitimate thoughts from the many thoughts you might be having.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by Oyindidi(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
pupsyd:

I felt bad asking any of them for help, they saw my condition but ignore to help. from the beginning, they never showed interest in our marriage.
Let her go to them not you.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Let her go to them not you.
...she has done that but stories remain the same. Thanks for your concerns
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by Sanchez01: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
pupsyd:

My fellow Nairalander's, I apologized to bother you with my personal problem, it's just that this burden is too much for me to handle.

It all begins after I lost my first job, things becomes so had that it's so difficult to have two round of food per day. To the extent that I couldn't afford to pay for my house rent. This made me to relocated to my mother's house with my wife and children. Both I and my family had been staying with my mom for the past 2years now.
Recently, I was graceful to get a security job in an estate, with a pay of #20k per month.

The biggest problem of all that I'm facing now is that of my wife, she insisted that we should leave my mother's house, that she doesn't feel comfortable with her anymore. She told me this like 3-4months ago. She quarrels a lot with my mom and siblings on petty issues. Now, she began to sick, one sickness after another.

I had seek help from both families and friends but I couldn't get any. I have been neglected and deserted.

And all I could save from my salary was just #35K

Please Nairalanders' kindly save me from this disgrace and shame. help me to save my marriage I want to rent a new home!

I'm infact, addicted to this forum, which prompt me to seek for the assistance of my well to do fellow Nairalanders.

No amount is too small to keep my hope alive.

KINDLY SHOW ME LOVE THROUGH THE INFO BELOW:

UBA Plc
SAMSON D.

Thanks for your good gesture!
...please help me

for anybody doubting me, you can request for my contact in case you want to meet me one on one I reside in Lagos. I decided not to post my contact just to reduce the level of shame I'm into.

I'm for real please help me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4311308/nairalander-need#64511065

In the very early months of last year, you claimed you couldn't go home and had ran to your family members and they couldn't help with a certain debt you owed. You claimed you needed about 20k to offset your debt and return to your family. A year after, you're here again. What then happens when you move your family from your mother's house? How do you intend to feed them after leaving your parent's house?

You cannot keep running to people on cyberspace every time. You should be more concerned about getting a job that would sustain you and your family in the long run.

8 Likes

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

https://www.nairaland.com/4311308/nairalander-need#64511065

In the very early months of last year, you claimed you couldn't go home and had ran to your family members and they couldn't help with a certain debt you owed. You claimed you needed about 20k to offset your debt and return to your family. A year after, you're here again. What then happens when you move your family from your mother's house? How do you intend to feed them after leaving your parent's house?

You cannot keep running to people on cyberspace every time. You should be more concerned about getting a job that would sustain you and your family in the long run.
Yes, I never denied this. I will be so grateful if you can help me secure a better job ... currently, I work as a security guard. but the pay isn't good.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by baby124: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Go and ask your company for an advance and if they cannot give you that. You rent a face me I face you with what you have for now. It will help you to live in a cheap environment because food will be cheap. Only issue is you will not go home often, with the nature of your job you will not need to.

You can also ask your mother and siblings for financial help so you can move them out. If it’s too bad for your wife, let her go to her father’s house or she manage till you can raise enough to get her a place. Don’t let her manipulate you into making crazy decisions that you are not yet ready for. I hope you get the money you need.

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
baby124:
Go and ask your company for an advance and if they cannot give you that. You rent a face me I face you with what you have for now. It will help you to live in a cheap environment because food will be cheap. Only issue is you will not go home often, with the nature of your job you will not need to.

You can also ask your mother and siblings for financial help so you can move them out. If it’s too bad for your wife, let her go to her father’s house or she manage till you can raise enough to get her a place. Don’t let her manipulate you into making crazy decisions that you are not yet ready for. I hope you get the money you need.
If the people on my side could have provided the needs for me I wouldn't have come online. Besides, we security guards working in the estate works as an individual, not as a registered organization. thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by baby124: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
pupsyd:

If the people on my side could have provided the needs for me I wouldn't have come online. Besides, we security guards working in the estate works as an individual, not as a registered organization. thanks for your contribution.
So, who employed you to work as a guard? Can you drive? Maybe look for a driver job which pays better? Why is your wife not working by the way? She cannot have the luxury of being a housewife when all you earn is 20k
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
baby124:

So, who employed you to work as a guard? Can you drive? Maybe look for a driver job which pays better? Why is your wife not working by the way? She cannot have the luxury of being a housewife when all you earn is 20k
Please don't get it wrong! she works, infact, she's a supportive wife. she's into petty trading. The little I dropped plus what she have is what we used for the school fees and upkeep of our kids.
I'm sorry I cannot drive, but I have a standard knowledge about computer.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by ezugegere(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
What is your qualification?
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
ezugegere:
What is your qualification?
SSCE. couldn't further do to financial problem. but learnt some computer skills
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by zed7: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
pupsyd:

You write so well for an SSCE holder. Kudos bro, e go bam last last.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by pupsyd: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
zed7:
You write so well for an SSCE holder. Kudos bro, e go bam last last.
Thanks bro!
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by ThothHermes: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:

This was helpful. Thanks.
Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by ezugegere(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
pupsyd:

With SSCE, I'm so so impressed with the way you write. You must be quite intelligent. Kudos!
Now, my advice for you is this. Quit that security work, humble yourself and go learn a handwok. Computer repairs, phone repair, plumbing, tailoring, anything you're interested in. Sacrifice your 6months, one year as the case may be.
And since you already have kids, tell your wife to go for family planning for now

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children by Mizwisdom(f): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Move your family to Okoko area downwards, you'll see face me I face you of N3000 per month.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Abort A Kid With Down Syndrome? Why And Why Not. / My Story ----ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu) / Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.