Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price (2413 Views)

Double Profit Making With Quality Plain And Pattern At Wholesale Rate. / English Plain And Pattern Cloth Material Business / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Here is a genuine business platform
its a hot trending selling materials for sewing shirts,gowns,senator styles, up and down, corporate etc

A business you can start with little amount.
We supply *English plain and pattern material at wholesale prices , a minimum order of 10pieces*

We sell in wholesale and retail

Contact/Whatsapp: 08130973752

Click on the link below to join
https:///IcUoaAjeyKeDA4ONlm32go

Be a Boss of yourself

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
For quality plain and pattern materials at affordable price and at distributors rate contact us today and make double profit...
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shout out to those customers that stumbles on our page once and shop immediately. I appreciate the trust, may God bless you all. Thanks for ordering with us.
#M&B
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
@dolapo Thanks for ordering with us... Items confirmed and received
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Order with us today

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
For your ordering at retail, wholesale and distributor rate, we are very much ready to deliver to you. Contact/Whatsapp: 08130973752
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2019
W
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning everyone , how was your weekend? Its a new week and we have got new arrival... Kindly make your order and add to ur collections of cloth. Our retail, wholesale and distributor rate are also available.
Contact us today and make your orders
Contact/Whatsapp: 08130973752
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning, we appreciate our orders that came from Abeokuta and Oshogbo. Items verified, received and satisfied.

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for your patronage...

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by kingbash1: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Am interested in this plain and pattern. Can you further explain on how to go about it. I think I should start with 15pieces. With that I will know your authenticity and effectiveness to deliver.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning kingbash1, we appreciate ur sincere interest in our product, as we have mentioned early it start from minimum order of 10 and I can send you samples of the product which enables you make your orders from. And will be deliver to you wherever you are.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by kingbash1: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for the response Madam. Can u send some samples. Also I need samples of senator materials inclusive. Thanks
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by kingbash1: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2019
My location is Benin city.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Here are some samples

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Samples

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Here are some Samples

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Here are some samples

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Another

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2019
Sample

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Samples

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Sample

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Samples

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Sample

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2019
Samples for senator materials

Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2019
We can deliver to Benin city sir and be assure to get it
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by kingbash1: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
samples seen and confirmed. l will forward the ones chosen to you on whatsapp. Please can i get them tomorrow, in benin via the park.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for making orders from us, we promise to deliver on point. You will surely get it tomorrow. Once again, thanks for patronizing Mayfarbics.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning wonderful people. Its a new week and got new arrival of quality, adorable and affordable English plain and. Patterns at retail, wholesale and distributors rate are available. Contact us today
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by mayfabrics(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Our weekend orders and delivery was successful and we are pleased that our customers are satisfied with our product... Thanks for trusting us with your money.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by kingbash1: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
@Mayfabrics, sorry for posting late. i got my goods intact at uselu park. 15 plain and pattern, 5 Senat0r material. Testimony to all intending buyers on nairaland, She is trusted and tested. Thanks.
Re: Make Double Profit From Plain And Pattern @ Wholesale Price by kingbash1: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
items confirmed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Plain And Pattern Styles For Ladies / Please May I Know The Name Of These Bead / Checkout These Two Better Thing, Which Will You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.