Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F (511 Views)

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F by Taiwodada08(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Not really sure about this ,but I believed gurus in the house can help.
Her status in the uk is live to remain and she’s willing to apply for a spouse visa for me,is that doable house considering her status?
Re: Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Taiwodada08:
Not really sure about this ,but I believed gurus in the house can help.
Her status in the uk is live to remain and she’s willing to apply for a spouse visa for me,is that doable house considering her status?

Are you people married?
Re: Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F by Taiwodada08(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
We are not married yet but she’s right here in Nigeria to see me , she’s going back to the Uk by Sunday
justwise:

Are you people married?
Re: Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F by justwise(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Taiwodada08:
We are not married yet but she’s right here in Nigeria to see me , she’s going back to the Uk by Sunday

You need to be legally married to apply for spouse visa
Re: Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F by Taiwodada08(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Apart from spouse visa sir, what other visa can we apply for ?
I am willing to apply for tourist visa hopefully this week or nextquote author=justwise post=79487643]

You need to be legally married to apply for spouse visa[/quote]
Re: Can Someone With A Status “live To Remain” In The Uk Applied For A Spouse Visa F by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Taiwodada08:
Apart from spouse visa sir, what other visa can we apply for ?
I am willing to apply for tourist visa hopefully this week or nextquote author=justwise post=79487643]

You need to be legally married to apply for spouse visa

If you are planning to move to the UK to live with her then spouse visa is the only visa for that, visiting visa is just for visit.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Couldn’t Come Home For Sallah "Nigerians In Qatar" / Eight Arrested For Forging Schengen Visas / Lagos - Ibadan Free Train Ride Update Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.