Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (27794 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
Is this not wickedness at its peak? How can a normal husband batter his wife this way undecided

Nkemdilim Nwokemodo took to her social media page to share the photos below, which shows a woman that was really in bad shape after her husband tortured her.

She wrote

Friends, see what my friend's husband did to her because of mere arguments. Lord have mercy.

See photos

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-brutalises-his-wife-because-of-mere-arguments-see-how-she-looks-graphic-photos/

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
is that a morgue? She looks like a beer palour owner shaa. Men are scum ... rip ma

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
I'm not supporting this but these women most especially all these small small girls don take advantage of the fact that society frowns at touching a woman. That's why dem go dey behave anyhow for public because they know if fight happen, whether guilty or not na the female counterpart people go support. We read on a news here where a guy told the girl to repeat the slap she gave him for ATM queue and she did. All because say na public place? If na coded environment dem born her papa well make she try am? Very I'll mannered specie of human being.

54 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
is that a morgue? She looks like a beer palour owner shaa. Men are scum ... rip ma

Hian! Don't you think you are too forward?

RIP bawo?

13 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by coolzeal(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
People who abuse, whether physical or emotional, is the result of severe mental problems. To put it simply, either they don't love their spouse at all or in their own twisted psyche are somehow doing the right thing. Note that people who let themselves be abused also, generally have mental problems themselves. Stockholm syndrome is the most common one. Forgiveness exists, but if someone actively abuses their spouse, that is a red flag.

Men who abuse women disgust me.. #Saynotodomestic violence.

7 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
Jesus, what kind of animal did this to this poor woman?

5 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Sheuns(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2018
This na the kain beating wey dey reset destiny. Panel beating of life. This is too much and too bad from the man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by igetjoyfromthis: 10:14pm On May 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Is this not wickedness at its peak? How can a normal husband batter his wife this way undecided

Nkemdilim Nwokemodo took to her social media page to share the photos below, which shows a woman that was really in bad shape after her husband tortured her.

She wrote

Friends, see what my friend's husband did to her because of mere arguments. Lord have mercy.

See photos

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-brutalises-his-wife-because-of-mere-arguments-see-how-she-looks-graphic-photos/

grin grin grin grin grin see beating grin

The woman now looks like a frog grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocations while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice when pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Lol I wish her fast recovery o. Fine face!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by igetjoyfromthis: 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:

She wrote

See photos

Mere arguments you say shocked

Women should learn how to control their tongue. Some of them can push someone to commit murder

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2018
all in the name of marriage
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

ha bro easy ,i am laughing joor

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 11:47pm On May 28, 2018
grin grin

The man must be a panel beater.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2018

See Face Like Tyre Wey Won Burst
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 12:12am On May 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Friends, see what my friend's husband did to her because of mere arguments.

I am almost sure this friend been cranking the wife to argue with the husband.... mere argument tells it all. Now she is battered and the friend blogger. Not saying the man is right...there are ways of dealing with argumentative wives... beating them is not one.

5 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2018
That's what happens when you marry a carpenter.

Heartless is the man who has done this although the woman looks a trouble maker.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by ubunja(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2018
control your tongue

9 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2018
sad Woman way nor fine before, you come add petrol to the fire, Say No to Domestic violence!! The woman looks like a troublemaker though....... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:33am On May 29, 2018
Nice

Necessary sometimes...
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
I'M NOT AN ADVOCATE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BUT SOME PEOPLE'S MOUTH RAZED MORE THAN RAZOR BLADE

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
Mere argument indeed.

Some women mouth sharp pass alligator teeth.

Until we hear from the man....... Fingers crossed

18 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2018
Ahh This is Nigeria, FALZ IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by itiswell247: 11:35am On May 29, 2018
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2018
smiley If My Sister's husband brutalises her this year aswear i must descend on him with my Cutlass sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2018
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Handsomebeing(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2018
Bobs. This no game at all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
And the animalistic trend continues...

Where was the love he had for her before marrying her in the first place.

Some women though, if they've not carried their corpse out of the house, they won't leave.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2018
It is na waaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt / Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.