Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers (16200 Views)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos) / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by pressmanng: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in courtesy visit Kogi State Council of Traditional Rulers led by Governor Yahaya Bello in State House on 19th June 2019.

President Buhari with Governor Yahaya Bello, Attah of Igala Dr Michael Idakwo and other traditional rulers as he receives in courtesy visit Kogi State Council of Traditional Rulers led by H.E. Yahaya Bello.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/06/president-buhari-receives-courtesy.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by GOFRONT(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
shocked

Fear Kogi Chiefs.....Yaya Bello has mobilized them to the state house to shake their evil hands with PMB.....Watch PMB do their biddings in 5months time......Yaya Bellos second coming deal has been sealed.

It is finished for Kogi state....

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by ryloy: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
No leader sets out to be a leader. People set out to live their lives, expressing themselves fully. When that expression is of value, they become leaders. So the point is not to become a leader. The point is to become yourself, to use yourself completely – all your skills, gifts and energies – in order to make your vision manifest. You must withhold nothing. You must, in sum, become the person you started out to be, and to enjoy the process of becoming-Warren Bennis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
The old saying comes to mind: Success has many parents while failure is an orphan. smiley Let's see how many Kogi chiefs will visit Mr.President, after his tenure.

Meanwhile, our mission at Manspace Grooming is to educate, guide and inspire modern day gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by ariyebaba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
cool

MTCHEEWWW

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by okeyumez(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigeria is next to hell fire
Nigerians that will end up in hell fire will find it very easy to cope there
Kogi, Abia, Bornu, Zamfara, Taraba, Yobe, Kwarra, Rivers are centres of 'iberiberism' and leadership failure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by kings09(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kogi ppl. Shine ya eyes oo
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Dozie32(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
I thought you had something meaningful to share
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by princeSammyz: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sad as it could get. I don't blame them, they are also hungry
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by McAausim: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin

See EJEH DEKINA.... cool

Oh no.... SEE EJEH DEKINA.... cool

What a formidable visit.... grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by ForeThinker: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sold Out Grannies !

Dino Right Now ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by yinkus6750(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elders been remote by a failed youthful government.
If he looses second term bid, shame on them.
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
cool

Kogi Royal Palaces meet Aso Rock.

Taaru! To HRM Alhaji Dr. Abdulrahman Ado Ibrahim, the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland.

Nice pics tho.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by omaigala(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Earlier bello had threatened to dethrone them if they refused to follow him to Abuja to plead with Mr. President to support him (bello) for second term.

These men are there under duress. They were forced to do this against their will.

This is not right. But unfortunately the power to enthrone and dethrone traditional rulers is in the hands of the governor.

Buhari and APC must not support evil.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by kaymandak(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kogi Kogi Kogi...how many times did I call you? Vote wisely but make sure you vote for APC candidate in the coming election otherwise the K in Kogi will vanish and your state will turn to Ogi
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by sexyboy193: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
But kogi should be careful this time around o. Yahaya or whatever he call his name is not fit to be a leader. You cannot be suffering your people and want them to support you. Pmb should move his hand and let the people decide
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Trustme2(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Alejobs: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by chukwuibuipob: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad angry sad hope dem nor go there to present Bello to Baba/force him on Kogites? if yes! nah OYO be their case. I dnt see Kogites reelect the fraud kal Bello again.His soup is sour and done
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI A MAN AFTER GOD'S HEART.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Alejobs: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Henry1006(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
If you have Diamond MasterCard pls call me 08167100475
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by illyg: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
AM NOT SEEING OHINOYI OF EBIRA LAND THERE. HOPE HE IS NOT HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE GOVERNOR.
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
But where is my own king?
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by tunary(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
No doubt this bello man will be back for a 2nd term
E don red for kogites from frying pan to fire
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Barryp(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
omokoginimi:
But where is my own king?
I guess you are referring to the Obaro Of Kabba. I don't know him in person but I can spot a Yoruba King next to the Ohinoyi
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Barryp:

I guess you are referring to the Obaro Of Kabba. I don't know him in person but I can spot a Yoruba King next to the Ohinoyi
Yoruba King from Kogi? You mean Okun? Lol

I don’t think Obaro is in that Picture.
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oma307, Comman see you're Kings....
Re: President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers by Simongm(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Desperado Gov. Do you really need to compelled the Traditional Rulers to plead on your behalf to win your party primary election, this is very shameful and humiliating.

To these traditional rulers, may GOD deliver you from fear and love of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / 2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.