Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) (46796 Views)

Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Afikoo: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoP7CMivSg

Peter Obi is a leader with compassion.
As a governor in 2012, he accommodated flood victims from Kogi state.

As a presidential candidate, he has suspended his campaign to visit flood victims in Benue State .

This is the kind of leader we want.

791 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Nwodosis(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
How can we tag this video to those calling his suspension of his campaign as eye service?

738 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Macphenson: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
okoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Gentino(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Peter Obi is a man with a great spirit of empathy.
He is simply on a league of his own.
He is far above his competitors.
He is no pretender as sowore said.

Can other competitors including the one that called his good gesture of suspending his campaign to visit the victims of flood show us their throwback videos showing this kind of empathy.

Peter Obi we love you, your honesty, integrity, empathy are outstanding.
A man that loves the masses.

Politics aside, any man that campaigns against this man should be visited by karma.

717 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by MikeBetty(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anyia ka eji ama oka kara aka. You identifies the ripe maize by simply looking at it.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Dvdpity: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Peter Obi is the man for the job.

The two theives has gone to London and Paris leaving Nigerians who are ravaged by flood. The APC government/regime doesn't even care about the lives of these people. Well they have been killng Nigerians with insecurity, hardships and poverty.

529 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by SmartPolician: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
My vote and those of my family members go to Peter Gregory Obi!

555 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
He has always being a presidential material.

God bless Peter Obi forever.

470 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Bontafa: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Urchins will go blind to see this

524 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
You forget that some part of Kogi was seceded to Anambra.

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Randy111(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nwodosis:
How can we tag this video to those calling his suspension of his campaign as eye service?

Don't mind that Reno of a goat. I didn't even blink over that eye service talk the moment I saw it was coming from him. I remember OBI was the only one among them that went to south Africa in person when they were killing our guys over there a couple of years ago.

352 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Obidient4life3: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Urchins will not like this!

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by ScamHunter: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
This reminds me of the book: The Man of The People

536 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by waterpouroverfl: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Clown

362 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

Clown
anambra is part of igalaland ,but clowns like you won’t knw

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reno omkri doing personal research on this as we speak. cheesy

477 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Gentino(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why haven't the mods moved this to the front page? This is a video evidence, if it were a negative video or libel against Peter Obi it would have been on the front with the speed of light. Someone editted video where Peter Obi said that China moved 439 of her citizens out of poverty and replaced it with Peter Obi said that he moved 439 people out of poverty and the rubbish was moved to the front page with the speed of light.

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by ezegold4we: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Only urchin's and Baby fooooois are still questioning The humility, sincerity, and integrity of Peter Obi,

He's The only presidential candidate in This 2023 election, tinubu and Atiku see politics and leadership as investment, They are old time thieves with evil agenda,

Nigerians, forget all The hate speech and lies and propaganda against Obi and vote for Obi for ur Future and that of ur Next generation.

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by waterpouroverfl: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
[s][/s]
INDOMIE9090:
anambra is part of igalaland ,but clowns like you won’t knw

Mumu Cry put them

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Peter Obi is too good

Nigerians must vote this man that has the interest of the people at heart

Nlfpmod Oam4j

392 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Innocentman86: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Is these the highest propagandaa you can come up with cheesy grin cheesy grin
You need to do more please shocked shocked shocked

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by WibusJaga: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2022

Atiku & Thïefnubu may be better polithiefcians, but Obi is miles ahead of them when it comes to true leadership. kiss

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Naiira(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Man has been a source of hope from time immemorial…. The incoming!

Please find attached, if you feel otherwise.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by ursullalinda(f): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is one of the reasons i support Obi with my full chest.....He is a rare politician.....people claiming his visit to Benue is political.....pls come and explain this to us

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Foozy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
We bless God for sending Peter Obi to Nigerians

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Ckonnet: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
10-0

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
This useless bastard thinks he can cajole us with this eye service nonsense. I have always known this Peter Obituary doesn't have any sense on that is empty skull.
He can only lamba his fellow Zombies and not people like us.
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense
This stupid idiot thinks he can rule us. Never
He can only rule Biafra land. Spit

Update

For everyone that wish me death... I laugh at all your stupidity grin grin

One by one your Obituaries will be pasted by your families. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.
May my ancestors let this be

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

380 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by donforeign: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
If una like una vote atiku or goat or tinubu...na una go suffer..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Salvador1: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obi.

He's just an epitome of good leadership.

115 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.