Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) (48994 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by MotivateUrself(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
[b][/b]

Oh so you were actually touched by this post too cheesy

Gracias grin grin
Obrigado grin grin
czarina:
I was sharing in your joy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Analog95(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one only wants to show us that he is using an apple laptop na. nothing more.
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by wisdomofGod: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotivateUrself:
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this!
I was so serious when I started reading ur shiit.. only to notice at a point that it is total trash. for sharing!

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Coneheaded structures and yahoo..
grin
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by materialproject: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
sorry oooo
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kneeling?
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
post=79484405:
Toheeb,
As long as you are innocent, nothing do you.
But if you are guilty as charged, get ready to face the consequences of your actions.

IF YOU DO THE CRIME, GET READY TO DO THE TIME.

EFCC are not smiling this 2019!!

As usual no sense

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
They should leave this guy alone nah.... funny guy
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotivateUrself:
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!
Gbam!! you don talk finish

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Police Brutality? And you are doing peace sign and posing?... How much did you pay the local police chief for the publicity? undecided
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by femi4: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
aziaka111:
I thought he said his not d one?
You are mixing them up. The other one is abuja based. Can't remember his name now
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Analog95:
This one only wants to show us that he is using an apple laptop na. nothing more.
So what's special abt using Apple laptop?
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by dapadawee: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
so this one never no say for Nigeria police eye laptop na exhibit
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
This looks like a stunt.where is that board they hold up.and it is always in open air they are paraded, never in a room

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by aystunt: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bloggers should always confirm news before making it public.

It was funnytoheeb's lookalike that was arrested and not him.
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Analog95:

I agree. Why will a yahoo boy start struggling with Mac is when the bulk of them run their scams on windows platforms.
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotivateUrself:
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Alejobs: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by blank(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Because he is a blogger and is usually always on his computer it automatically means he is into cybercrime?

Police should get real abeg. This is the 21st century abi na 18th century we still dey so?
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
post=79484405:
Toheeb,
As long as you are innocent, nothing do you.
But if you are guilty as charged, get ready to face the consequences of your actions.

IF YOU DO THE CRIME, GET READY TO DO THE TIME.

EFCC are not smiling this 2019!!
They are, it depends on which area u belong. grin
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Civastarzy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
livebyday:
The title is wrong he cleared this up it's his lookalike

It's already on Instagram

Hey that one is totally different from funny toheeb the one u talking about is Akanra Gucci...so always make research before u post...so people won’t see u as a dumb skull
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
femi4:
You are mixing them up. The other one is abuja based. Can't remember his name now
OK thanks
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Civastarzy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
aystunt:
Bloggers should always confirm news before making it public.

It was funnytoheeb's lookalike that was arrested and not him.

And you always confirm before posting...this is funny toheeb the other one that talked about lookalike is Akanra Gucci...don’t just coma disgrace urself here..always make sure u read very well before posting
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
I thought he was to hold a placard showing his offense
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
This guy with his weird creations. cheesy
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotivateUrself:

Lol
Nawa o
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Better go and get a lawyer.
Yahoo boys are for EFCC. The police just want to chop money
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Junkie1: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
HOPEFULLY THEY KEEP THIS ONE LOCKED UP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.