Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) (48920 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by MotivateUrself(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Four40 post=79485325][/quote]

I see you bro ✌
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotivateUrself:
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!
the mod get interest for Yahoo Yahoo na. that's y such news is always making front page. snake news too but you'll never find news on scholarship on front page o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
A country where People who owns Laptops are arrested and tagged fraudsters is still 2000 years behind civilizations.
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Immacrutech(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
buygala:
See how he is picking his nose in the 3rd picture angry

Na dat same hand he go take finger one slay queen undecided

Dirty Yoruba boy sad
That nose picking gives him money more than your entire body
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by shegra58: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
post=79484405:
Toheeb,
As long as you are innocent, nothing do you.
But if you are guilty as charged, get ready to face the consequences of your actions.

IF YOU DO THE CRIME, GET READY TO DO THE TIME.

EFCC are not smiling this 2019!!
EFCC are laughing not even smiling I will know that they are not smiling when they are going after politicians they same way they are going after Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by TinyHacker: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2019
So it's on his instagram page they will post it? Stupid gullible nairalanders
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2019
MotivateUrself:
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

Please don't bring this Facebook nonsense on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by booksrite(f): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
the mod get interest for Yahoo Yahoo na. that's y such news is always making front page. snake news too but you'll never find news on scholarship on front page o

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.