Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed (2549 Views)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Attention *ALERT !!!*
Ojota motor pack chairman has just been killed by some unknown thugs as a fallout of NURTN change of guard at the National level. The Ojota area is very tense at the moment with a lot of policemen made up of regular police, anti-cultism team and SARS who have shut down the motor parks and nearby shops. Please be watchful when plying this area. Avoid Ojota if you can at this moment. kindly move to FP
Re: Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by iammo1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
undecided

Change of Goverment at state level always leads to change of leadership structure among the Road Transport Worker

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by ise82(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by olanrewaju99(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmm it's well I wonder why government is still keeping mute about the killing in NURTW... things are just getting worse daily. No evil will come my way and my nairalanders
Re: Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by IjebuAssasin: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
Re: Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tinubu's legacy.
Re: Chairman Of Ojota Motor Park Killed by Adedaniel211(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

SEE The FOUYE Student Involved In The 700 Million Naira Scam Scandal / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana. / Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.