Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (47310 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Detmon: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan.

Meanwhile, check my signature if you desire a platform that enables you have a first hand tutorial in any subject as though you are in the classroom.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Return all he has spend on you undecided
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Sally97(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
return all his money angry angry angry angry angry
It's like you didn't get the story

3 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Stillthebest: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotivateUrself:
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

Getting boring as it is a repeated copy n paste write up
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by OgogoroNo2: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one strong o
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by bluefilm: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fish brain.

What of the sperm upon sperm you have been consuming?

Will you return it to the poor man?

Ewu. sad
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by SwacoBlackPope: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
After listening to some court cases, I'll begin to imagine what sort of things/stories one would hear on judgement day. grin

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by SirLakes: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Awon oloshi Meji

She use her puci do oshole undecided
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Alejobs: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Sinach0191(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Return his sperm na
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
The devil never fails...he would promise to give you one thing and then take ten things away from you. It's like a catch-22!
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hilarious!
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Chubhie: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
I was looking for charm to help my business grow and he told me that he will need to get some hairs from my private part and also make love to me, that was how I found myself married to him.

When I got to his house, my business boomed and he also made lot of money too and we got it renewed twice but now my health is deteriorating and he now moved out of the house.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by agbonkamen(f): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
return all his money angry angry angry angry angry
oga he used that woman for rituals. which yeye money she want return again, ontop toto hair wey she donate.

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by froze6(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
I Like this woman.Good Luck Shaa
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Alejobs: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Glink2018(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Foodforthought:
And the dowry he paid on you? All the cash he spent on you? A nation of idiots

And u r part of such state
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
being a virgin before marriage or marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee happiness

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wouldn’t be an issue if you didn’t attach your value to your vagina and the number of sexual partners you’ve had

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by sinola(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
... All these Yoruba Muslims and charms... That is why I hardly patronize them
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by EmekaBlue(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
women and their body sef...dem suppose knw say new age don make woman body nothing
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Agugbadin: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
This shows the extent which the blacks race can go to get wealth, whatever you get from the devil is not free. At some point you will be made to pay for it
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Gabson001(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Afonja must u make charms to boost ur business?
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by stormborn28(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
“Ideally I will not marry this type of human being, if not for the charm he used on me.

“I was looking for charm to help my business grow and he told me that he will need to get some hairs from my private part and also make love to me, that was how I found myself married to him.

“When I got to his house, my business boomed and he also made lot of money too and we got it renewed twice but now my health is deteriorating and he now moved out of the house.

Women

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by gistreporters: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one weak me ooooooooooooooh
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Agugbadin: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
being a virgin before marriage or marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee happiness
This is not the case of virginity but a case of a woman who allowed her self to be used for rituals out of her quest to get wealth and now the devil has come to collect his salary

4 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nasty man angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.