Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) (32566 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by goodnewsbabe: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by CotenantNIG: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:

If we give him the option of running for president or we freeze his bank account and seize his church, i am sure he would run.

Just kidding.

We need people like him to run. We are going nowhere with the likes of buhari.

we are going no where if me and you dont do a way with tribe and religion
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
flokii:
It won't change the fact that it's a glorified secondary school churning out half-baked graduates.

A Uni. without college of medicine or Law degree programs.. is that one school?
Even their Engineering is wack, it's only to put on tie and suit with nothing upstairs they know.

Son of Hate and Envy
grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
TheTourist:
I WATCHED THIS BEING BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP.

THE SITE USED TO BE A MINI PLANTATION OF BAMBOO TREES grin grin

RIGHT BESIDE MY DEPARTMENT BUILDING - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERING BLOCK cool

After Cafeteria 2?

Thought they exhausted all the land in that place o

Left in 2011, came back this year and was lamenting that we didn't enjoy anything..

I am sure CU will keep building and improving although I'm Wondering why students don't have custom email addresses yet. Believe they'll do that in the near future though, MS office 365 licenses aren't that expensive

grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Rhea(f): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2019
grandiose4ever:
Pictures of the ICT center built for Covenant University before it was acquired by access bank. The center is the second of two ICT centers the university currently owns.

Misplaced priority. Donating a building to a university that charges an arm and a leg as tuition, while ignoring many other universities that charge less fees.
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by gwinaB(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2019
flokii:
It won't change the fact that it's a glorified secondary school churning out half-baked graduates.

Even their Engineering is wack, it's only to put on tie and suit with nothing upstairs they know.

You really didn't have to contribute you know? It's just an advise though.
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by gwinaB(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Rhea:

Misplaced priority. Donating a building to a university that charges an arm and a leg as tuition, while ignoring many other universities that charge less fees.

About the cheapest private university in Nigeria. All the ones donated to public universities what has happened to them? From multi purpose classrooms to halls of residence, check how they are faring currently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2019
flokii:

One step at a time. The standards they want to implement will cost a fortune to establish those faculties. One thing I know about that man Mr. Oyedepo, he is a master planner. Doesn't rush stuff. Does it when the time is right, but he sure delivers. I can imagine that in the future the whole country will be investing in his ideas..... and hopefully ideals. My dream will be to build a faculty there in future as my own contribution to education in this country. Very interesting grounds to sow.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Can someone please show this to one Senator who claims to have built an ICT centre in his zone? Maybe he'll have a rethink.
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by nams77: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2019
bjt:
Somebody showed us one ICT centre he built in Kogi that looks like a 3 bedroom bungalow without a single picture of how the inside looks like. grin
Pls kindly look for that picture and repost here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by bendike: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2019
addhy:
BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

We have all brands at discounted price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US:

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Original Charger
how much averagely

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Nathaniel79(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Well no one seems to mention the fact that'l "diamond bank" doesn't exist anymore more... Lol. Must be old news then. Ok bye.
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
compare this to Dino Melaye ICT center, Nigeria politicians are a disgrace
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2019
batteryempty:

CU is part of the problem of the country. Its hard to see it but if you think deeply you will realise what am saying.

Wow, please point it out.
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Nathaniel79:
Well no one seems to mention the fact that'l "diamond bank" doesn't exist anymore more... Lol. Must be news then. Ok bye.

The ICT centre has been there since before I got into the school last year.

Ok bye.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2019
flokii:

Lmao...London School of Economics and Political Science is ranked 26th in the world even without all those...

So ki'laja b'ekun so?

Shove your unfounded hate deep down your filthy throat... wink
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2019
hustla:

After Cafeteria 2?

Thought they exhausted all the land in that place o

Left in 2011, came back this year and was lamenting that we didn't enjoy anything..

I am sure CU will keep building and improving although I'm Wondering why students don't have custom email addresses yet. Believe they'll do that in the near future though, MS office 365 licenses aren't that expensive

grin

Everyone in CU has one already... grin smiley
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Nathaniel79(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
SammieJayh:

The ICT centre has been there since before I got into the school last year.

Ok bye.
Ok, e go be. grin
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by hustla(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
SammieJayh:

Everyone in CU has one already... grin smiley

Seriously??
grin shocked
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
loomer:
Wetin be the actual purpose of ICT centres for university?
It's for playing computer games!!! make I siddon here.
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by Alejobs: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
I thought it was now Access Bank
Re: Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) by loomer: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Darevofpeace:
It's for playing computer games!!! make I siddon here.

Them get Mario?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark / Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.