Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) (22571 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by gbagyiza: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
All1Gists:
Goood Job...

You deserve on cold beer

Don't give them accolade yet because I just watched a video of a kidnapper in military uniform who was apprehended twice n was released. And he was caught the third time during an operation at Kaduna Abuja road. And believe you me, he will be release again.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by jonvalek(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2019
Those long long pole I dey see for dere, sé na LOCAL SNIPER RIFLE be that? Na wa oo
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Story? Or real? Does it mean I can drive through the Kaduna Abuja expressway now without my heart beating fast or wetting my pants?

This kidnappers are well organized and very real.

I hope all this are not lies
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by mfm04622: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2019
yinchar:
This type of effort could be complemented by other chain of command to make this are real success.

For this arrest, the onus is now on the Judiciary to sentence the accused to long time in Jail.

Then for the prison command to ensure these accused never see the light of the day till the end of their term.

Solid chain of command like this makes a better society, there mustn’t be any missing link.

I am of the opinion that the Federal Government needs to invest and build modern super max jails of over the country for hardened criminals.

Judiciary? It is not the judiciary that need to do their job well, itvis the prosecutors! Our prosecutors need more training to ensure criminals don't escape justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by mfm04622: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2019
blackboy:
Story? Or real? Does it mean I can drive through the Kaduna Abuja expressway now without my heart beating fast or wetting my pants?

This kidnappers are well organized and very real.

I hope all this are not lies

It is not lies! Kidnappers are being arrested. However, travelling on that road is still unsafe! Better than in the past, but those stupid criminals are still kidnapping innocent citizens. As long as the support structures are not dismantled and only the foot soldiers are being arrested, the situation will remain the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by Rhea(f): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Haykinsofficial:
#RESPECT to d current Lagos CP....
Op. Puff Adder yielding fantastic result
**They should pls extend their dragnet to Ikorodu & its environs especially Odogunyan**

If na another person sew mopol uniform give him pikin, they go beat amadioha comot him eye
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Now that they are all fulanis, they didn't bring up their ethnicity o..if it was other tribes now we won't rest . Has anyone noticed the increased rate at which these fulanis kidnap at will ? Not to talk of other heinous crimes across the country. Even the southwestern part is gradually becoming their stronghold.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) by XTIANmaha(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't believe all this news, over 300 people were killed by fulani, an entire village was wiped out ... no one has been caught, are they saying those ones are ghost? Or is it because it's a big man that was kidnap that's why they start investigation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Caught At Lagos Airport With 10.255kg Of Drugs Hidden In Garri / Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out / Man Nabbed By Security Agents While Trying To Hijack A Mercedes Benz. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.