Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri (31269 Views)

12 Killed, Dozens Injured As Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by oshozondii: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
There have been at least two bomb blasts within Maiduguri, capital of Borno state, within the last 10 minutes.

A resident told TheCable that the first blast occurred around Gunge, a resident area, around 6pm.

According to a security source, the other blast happened around a place where cars are sold in the state capital.

It is unclear if Boko Haram insurgents are behind the attacks which happened 24 hours after the convoy of Babagana Zulum, the governor, was attacked in Kukawa local government area of the state.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-twin-blasts-rock-maiduguri/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by vibre: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
This twins are wicked, why should they blast maiduguri? I hope they were caught, their parents should also be arrested because how can two of your children be terrorists at the same time? Twins for that matter. There's something wrong in that family.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by poshestmina(f): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria is officially a nightmare.

59 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by XXXXTENTACION: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
This twins are wicked, why should they blast maiduguri? I hope they were caught, their parents should also be arrested because how can two of your children be terrorists at the same time? Twins for that matter. There's something wrong in that family.
The two twins are lalasticlala and mynd44 oya call their PAPA(seun) to come and carry them from nairaland grin

22 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Infrabetatech: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
As usual
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by flyingpig: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ada and Obi

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Comedian2019: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tell them to repent and collect 20k

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by jimmyolasun: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
are the twin identical anyway naa north dem, naa them dey stubborn. how can twins blast rocks in Maiduguri??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Omooba77: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
oshozondii:
There have been at least two bomb blasts within Maiduguri, capital of Borno state, within the last 10 minutes.

A resident told TheCable that the first blast occurred around Gunge, a resident area, around 6pm.

According to a security source, the other blast happened around a place where cars are sold in the state capital.

It is unclear if Boko Haram insurgents are behind the attacks which happened 24 hours after the convoy of Babagana Zulum, the governor, was attacked in Kukawa local government area of the state.
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-twin-blasts-rock-maiduguri/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Mynd44
Oam4j
Lalasticlala

There are just knockout..... Truth is bitter..... May God keep his nation....
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Rahyberg(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:

May we never had twin who are both terrorist. They should be charged of Multiple Murder if caught..

May God help us in this country. I don't think the Military are taking the right steps in curtailing the activities of Biko Haram ravaging the Northern part of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by baliyubla: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
You won’t find the APC lap dogs on threads like this. If na Edo matter now, them go the convulse all over the place.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Nbotee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Coming afta d Governor was attacked earlier in d day... Anyways, where is day useless resident Mai Suya? What have u to say?

7 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by AlexMahone: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
You're making a joke out of this? For real? Nigeria is on the verge of imploding, and you think it is funny?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by buygala(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why won't they bomb everywhere since they are being rewarded by the Government ...

Being a Boko Haram member now pays more than being a Law Abiding citizen..

Very soon we will have Boko Haram Old Boys association (BHOBA) and many of them will hold high ranking posts in this country...

If I remember correctly, one idiot General once said that a Boko Haram Member can become President of this Country sad

Shebi Buhari has granted them amnesty...next is to recruit them into the Civil Service and even give them 4 Ambassador slots grin...10 years from now, a Boko Haram member may be NNPC GMD while the rest of us are forming law abiding grin

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Slawormir: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
That is the issue with terrorist

You can't put an end to terrorism
You can only reduce their activities
Because terrorist are like hydra when their head is chopped off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by freshkpomo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Verdict: Our porous border is the reason for this, how do weapons get into this country in the first place?

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by channelstravel: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
RIP to the dead

Gain Admission into schools in Europe before official resumption of international travel. See my siggy
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by publicsensor: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
TECHNICALLY The bombs were not meant to kill people but just testing them

3 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Beehshorp(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
God save us all.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by tammie24: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
What did you expect after 'repentant' terrorists were released to live among the people they targeted

6 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Anneka101(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
I think this is their gift for the Sallah.

This is a way of wishing people happy Sallah. Boko haram are beast and the new repentant are cashing havoc right now after a long vacation.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

3 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by blinking001(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Anybody/group that is responsible for sponsoring the insurgency in Northen Nigeria will never go Scot Free. May corona virus visit them one after the other. Religion of peace indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Kemimarch16(f): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
God please help this country

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Prayers for our Northern Brethren...

May The Mercies of God sort things out over there in Jesus Name... Amen

11 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Rahkman: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Those are children playing banger celebrating sallah .... boko haram are technically defeated and shekau is begging to surrender..op stop spreading fake news in Arrewa’s voice grin

15 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by nairavsdollars(f): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Service Chiefs deserve double reward from PMB

2 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by etibaba(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Its getting interesting, looks like Boko Haram is celebrating Sallah, gone are the days they target villages in Borno and Yobe, they are getting into the capital now.
Shame unto Buhari
Shame unto Burantia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by brightovio007(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
E don red 4 9ja. Vision less leaders
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Jackmj(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:

Am i reading a different thing I never saw twins on the post

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by anibi9674: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Test
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Bellotelli: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Barka da sallah.... I hope there is no fatality
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by recievesense: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Lagos Landlord Arrested For Defiling Tenant’s Five Sons (Photo) / Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) / Maryam Sanda Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.