Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School (49688 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by PopeFlatino(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Guy but that VAR do us strong thing dat day oo grin but finally am happy
Freehuman:

Everyone was calling the referee a racist that day. I told you guys that's the new rule. It's been applied even during the just concluded CAF champions league.
Today, all Nigerians seem to be happy about the retake. Blacks are why racism is still alive. A black man shoots and he's imprisoned we all talk about racism. If we Abide by the rules ,we should not be afraid of anything.

Goodluck to Falcons.

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by PopeFlatino(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
winkBadt guy ..na true shaa, Argentina deserves it
UdechiHD:
I support only the Super Falcons. Argentina has done us a big favour, so I prefer they qualify over the Cameroonians. I hope Cameroon vs New Zealand ends in a draw, while Chile bleeps up against the Thai's.

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Platony(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
[s][/s]Thrash bin content.

Indomie generation boy that doesn’t know what “suwe” is

grin
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
UdechiHD:
I support only the Super Falcons. Argentina has done us a big favour, so I prefer they qualify over the Cameroonians. I hope Cameroon vs New Zealand ends in a draw, while Chile bleeps up against the Thai's.
Neglecting what's yours, that's what brought up this thread anyway. If u know u know
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by fx45(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Who else watched that dramatic 3-3 draw played tonight between Scotland and Argentina?

The same scenario that killed Naija ,just saved us tonight grin

Thank You VAR grin

Now let's support Cameroon to join us to d next round and Chile out
If Chile beats Thailand 4-0, they're in and either of Cameroon or NewZealand wins by a 3-goal margin, we're coming back by Friday
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
olaBC007:

Neglecting what's yours, that's what brought up this thread anyway. If u know u know

Do you know South Africans literally pray we fail in every football match we play. During the just concluded under 20 tournament they were rooting for USA and Ukraine and rooted for France, Korea and Norway against the Falcons. Their commentary and analysis on supersport are always biased against Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Freehuman:

Do you know South Africans literally pray we fail in every football match we play. During the just concluded under 20 tournament they were rooting for USA and Ukraine and rooted for France, Korea and Norway against the Falcons. Their commentary and analysis on supersport are always biased against Nigeria.
Still the same thing, neglecting what's urs
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by fx45(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
UdechiHD:
There's no how Chile cannot beat Thailand. Let's pray the margin won't be as high as 4-0. Cameroon vs NewZealand MUST produce a winner... That one is certain... And again we pray for few goals

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Altern8(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bros their father's money can buy the whole of your community oo

Facepalm

3 Likes

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by PopeFlatino(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Guy na just USA turned that Thai ladies to jamboree...the Thailand I watched in that 5-1 defeat against Sweden go beat the Chile team,Chile are mere debutants just like Jamaica ...as for Cameroun, without sentiment I think New Zealand will get a win but wit a slim margin ..draw is even more likely in it
fx45:
If Chile beats Thailand 4-0, they're in and either of Cameroon or NewZealand wins by a 3-goal margin, we're coming back by Friday

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenneth10110:
They are not even up to ten yet and there mates are buying aus think well next time.

It's nobody's fault u didn't play '' suwe'' as a kid.... If not you'd av caught the joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
when their mates are still doing and buying house in “suwe” (hopscotch) here in Nigeria

Abi nah��, their mate r still sleeping while they r winning
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bros their father's money can buy the whole of your community oo

SUWE is a children's game whereby you draw six rectangular boxes on the sand or use chalk on smooth surfaces. The 2nd, 4th and 6th boxes are divided into halves. So you use a bottle or stone on sand, wet toilet paper as your seed on smooth surfaces.
You throw your seed in one box after the other and hop on one leg in every other box until you are through. You mustn't step into the box with a seed.
When you are through, you turn your back and throw your seed to buy a HOUSE, that's anywhere your seed falls into.
Your opponent mustn't step into your HOUSE, so it makes hoping complex for your opponent if you have a lot of HOUSES.

He is commending Mikel's babies, not insulting, not everyone is a teenager here to be insulted.

7 Likes

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by blazer2018: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Indomie generation everywhere

this is suwe grin

4 Likes

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by DrChukzy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
don’t mind the noodle generation boy that does not know what suwe is

Is that why you are so rude and uncultured Old man
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by unapologetic77: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenneth10110:
They are not even up to ten yet and there mates are buying aus think well next time.
you need to get your brain checked the guy is not talking about property

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by minfelix(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
And people will be saying indomie generation... I can bet it dat wen indomie came into 9ja many here werent born... Oya how many of una dem born for 1988
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by udemzyudex(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2019
ERORR404:
this is actually a joke that kinda in a way praise the little girls but the dumb and half baked graduates up there are too dumb to see it.

Over seriousness dey worry a lot of Nigerians. cheesy
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Olulong(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2019
Freehuman:

Everyone was calling the referee a racist that day. I told you guys that's the new rule. It's been applied even during the just concluded CAF champions league.
Today, all Nigerians seem to be happy about the retake. Blacks are why racism is still alive. A black man shoots and he's imprisoned we all talk about racism. If we Abide by the rules ,we should not be afraid of anything.

Goodluck to Falcons.

It's a totally different case in the case of Argentina the goal keeper caught it after stepping of the line hence there was need for a retake but in Nigeria's case the goalie didn't touch the ball the French player missed so why was there need for a retake.

And during the second penalty there was encroachment in the box why didn't she order another retake. So it's a total different case

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Olulong:

It's a totally different case in the case of Argentina the goal keeper caught it after stepping of the line hence there was need for a retake but in Nigeria's case the goalie didn't touch the ball the French player missed so why was there need for a retake.

And during the second penalty there was encroachment in the box why didn't she order another retake. So it's a total different case

If Team A strikes at Team B's goal and the ball hits team B defender's hand before it gets into the goal of team B, will the referee cancel Team A's goal and order for penalty kick?Answer is no. This is so because this rule favours the attacker, if he scored through the handball of Team B's defender no need for penalty and if he doesn't score, penalty will be given. A win win situation for the attacker

If A player of Team A is offside near the corner(spot) flag without interference with the ball or intention to do so does it make the goal less an offside goal?

The rule is made to favour the penalty kicker at the detriment of the keeper. The rule is "when a keeper moves before the penalty kick two feet across the line, show him a yellow card and retake the penalty " The rule does not care if the keeper blocks it or not. But even if the keeper is out and the player scores there won't be a retake because the rule is made to favour the penalty kicker. All keepers would just step across the line and a scored penalty would be retaken. So that's the rule and how to apply it.

In the second penalty, players of both teams were guilty of encroachment.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Reussite: 12:54am On Jun 20, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Who else watched that dramatic 3-3 draw played tonight between Scotland and Argentina?

The same scenario that killed Naija ,just saved us tonight grin

Thank You VAR grin

Now let's support Cameroon to join us to d next round and Chile out
That should be the most interesting 1st round match I've watched since the competition began. I felt really sorry for Scotland despite praying for the game to end in a stalemate.
Please we are not supporting Cameroon cos Chile is more likely to score more than 3 goals against Thailand & qualify compared to CAM or NZL qualifying so I hope CAM & NZL game ends same as SCO vs ARG. wink

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Jaysamboss: 1:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Abalado:
Are u sure Mikel Obi is the true father of these kids sha, DNA should be done, I can volunteer my self to do it, as a medical Dr, I doubt this is his the father of the ejima
Oloriburuku jobless doctor. you are so full of negativity. realest definition of bad vibes is you

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Kenneth10110(m): 2:42am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=presholala post=79494418]

It's nobody's fault u didn't play '' suwe'' as a kid.... If not you'd av caught the joke. slowpoke suwe ko baba suwe ni
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Kenneth10110(m): 2:44am On Jun 20, 2019
unapologetic77:
you need to get your brain checked the guy is not talking about property

Learn to mind your business
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by BumbleDevil: 4:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

It shows clearly that you don't know what SUWE is. Next time, think well, ask questions on what you don't know and stop exhibiting your ignorance online. Think well my broda, think well.

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by ifex370(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Rednaxelot:
when their mates are still doing and buying house in “suwe” (hopscotch) here in Nigeria

Nairaland and haters grin
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by lloydmuna2(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2019
See their fine face , money hid inside this children skin oh if better kpako children see this kind kids nah to begin watch am like film ...Umu Oma
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by Rednaxelot: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2019
DrChukzy:

Is that why you are so rude and uncultured Old man
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by jadeliyi(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2019
make putin no sha take una pikin o
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School by PopeFlatino(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2019
No be lie shaa grin
Reussite:

That should be the most interesting 1st round match I've watched since the competition began. I felt really sorry for Scotland despite praying for the game to end in a stalemate.
Please we are not supporting Cameroon cos Chile is more likely to score more than 3 goals against Thailand & qualify compared to CAM or NZL qualifying so I hope CAM & NZL game ends same as SCO vs ARG. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Outrage As Silas Wamangituk Is Booked For Allegedly Scoring A Disrespectful Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.