Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend (507 Views)

Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend by oludashmi(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2010
OUR BOMBS WERE NOT PLANTED TO KILL – MEND

I tried to copy this down here but my internet connection is failing, you can read it on http://www.punchng.com/

This is the dumpest and most useless statement any silly persons can make.

Please are bombs meant for excitements or are they equivalent to fireworks? These MEND guyz are getting to the peak of their destination and will arrive there unexpectedly. The souls of those affected and the God of the families they have put in mourning will surely avenge.
Re: Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend by opuro(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2010
and their big oga GEJ say no be them
na boko haram
Re: Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend by tkb417(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2010
so why did hey use bombs and not bangers

i think MEND is an amalgmation of nincompoops
Re: Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend by oludashmi(f): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2010
tkb417:

I wonder o
Re: Our Bombs Were Not Planted To Kill – Mend by opuro(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2010
tkb417:

HEADED BY GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Before And After! / Orji Kalu Invades Thisday Newspaper With Police / Governor Yuguda Frees Boko Haram Members, 16 Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.