Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor (41026 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
A victim of the explosions that occurred at the Central Mosque near the palace of the Emir of Kano said the suicide bombers’ improvised explosives were remotely detonated by a strange white man at the mosque.

One of the victims of the Friday explosions, Malam Shehu Ahmed, currently receiving treatment at the National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala, shared his experience with Channels Television.

It was a different story and one strange enough to aid investigation into the attack that occurred during the Friday jumaat.

Malam Adamu was right inside the mosque when the explosions occurred.

“I saw an uncomfortable white man enter the mosque alongside two black teenage boys who later remotely detonated the explosives in the bodies of the said boys,” he said.

Other victims of the attack receiving treatment at the hospital also recounted their experience in the aftermath of the tragic incident which killed over 150 worshippers and left over 130 injured.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack but another victim, Sani Bello, believed the Boko Haram terrorist group was responsible for the incident that hospitalised him and his father.

Hospital official, Dr. Nura Aminu, confirmed that injuries sustained from the attack were very severe.

“There are injuries which are irreparable, which means the persons affected may likely lose their legs,” he said.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/11/30/victim-kano-emir-mosque-attack-says-bombs-remotely-detonated/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by holatin(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
white man ? then we ve a big problem
ftc again thank God for this and my likes reaching 2000+ today

9 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by toxiflam: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
we brought white men to eliminate boko haram
Now, they got recruited as agents, problem dey o

BTW, op which kind jazz u dey use like 5 of ur topics hit FP today, abi u be acting super-mod today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Blaqsmith(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'm not surprised.
Either America sponsors BH activities in Nigeria or they are good allies of their sponsors.

More guted I'm when I see many Nigerians see America as our friend.
Smh

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by danaiks(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
"White man" grin
This one is really story for the gods

41 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by MizMyColi(f): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't believe this story.
Try harder please smiley

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by tbagjames(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
.hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Babyboy1986(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmm white man na story 4 the gods.

14 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by monemsis(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kk

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by bafa4success(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Story for the Gods

11 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by BruzMoney(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
But wait! Is this not the launching of an international terrorism in Nigeria?? Are we not on the verge of an internal war?? God we need you to heal our land *sobbing*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Dee60: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some people are trying to complicate the stories now. First, they said it was Buhari and now they can see that Nigerians are not buying that story anymore and now they want to distract on a big scale by blaming 'the white man'!

20 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Sunofgod(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Either the CIA or MOSSAD agent?

13 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Youngzedd(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Waiting

Oyibo or abino?

The creator will heal you all.
Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Raymondfayowole(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmm by a "white man"......*fingers croosed*

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Hadone(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
OUR GOVERNMENT IS FULLY AWARE ABOUT THE FOREIGN HANDS IN BH ISSUES. WHEN A CHOPPER CRASHED IN GIREI LGA ADAMAWA STATE LAST FOUR WEEKS AGO PRECISELY ON MONDAY, THREE WHITE MEN WERE ON BOARD & SUSTAINED INJURIES. THREE DAYS AFTER, ANOTHER ONE ALSO CRASHED IN SAME LGA & STATE. MULTIPLE SEVERAL EXPLOSIONS FOLLOWED TO PROVE BEYOND DOUBT THAT THE PLANE CARRIES EXPLOSIVES. IT WAS ALSO REPORTED THAT TWO WHITES WERE IN & DIED. THE FIRST CRASH OCCURED ON MONDAY AROUND 9am WHILE 3DAYS LATER, THE SECOND CAME-UP ON THURSDAY AROUND 9pm. AS PEOPLE GATHER AROUND THE CRASH SITE BY MORNING, PARTIALLY BURNT DOLLAR$ BILL$ WERE FOUND $CATTERED AROUND THE CRASH SITE. 1. WHO OWN SUCH HUGE DOLLARS? 2. WHERE ARE THEY TAKING THEM TO AT NIGHT? WHICH MAJOR CONTRACT IF NOT BOKOHARAM IS GOING ON IN THE ALREADY DESTRUCTIVE NORTH THAT NEED SUCH HEAVY DOLLARS TO BE PAID? I'M AN ACTIVE MEMBER PDP MEMBER, BUT LOVE MY COUNTRY MORE THAN MY PARTY. I DONT MIND KEEPING INTERESTS ASIDE AND SAY OUT THE PLAIN TRUTH THAT GEJ's WORDS AND ACTIONS IS CLEARLY DEVIDING NIGERIA.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by asodeboyede(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
May be he saw an albino!

Either ADEWALE ELESHO or SAKA!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by chibwike(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
How much do we value this life we live in...

Me that lost my dad,.i know what i have been facing all this while

then someone comes up and decides to kill someone dad, someone,s mum, someone's sister' someones brother.,

these victims all have loved ones.

We can only come here to comment, book space, or even politicise the issue.

Someone is out there going tru pains coz of his fellow human being.

What kinda life is this.

May God help us all.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Super1759: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
the Chaldeans.....obviously

9 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by disloman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
White man ke?

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by richgang(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
This man is hallucinating, u see the white man, explosion come occur, u wen near and see the white man nor die, people when dey far and didn't see the white man come die....abeg make una give us better gist jooor.... later another person go come say na woman na do the explosion.... waitng for more eyewitnesses....

12 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by olatwo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by philtex(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by monemsis(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Elcemento(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
The more we look,the less we see. This issue has taken a new dimension.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Horus(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
white man ? then we ve a big problem

We have a CIA agent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Boscojugunu(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
E

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
na Fulani this one dey call white man ehn undecided

15 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by richgang(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls nairandlandes help me, I am confuse

Should I drink today

Or drink today and drink tomorrow

......your response are highly needed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.