Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners (8840 Views)

Aubameyang: Leaving Arsenal Without Real Goodbye Hurts / Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners by femi4: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2019
olaBC007:

I doubt if u are a fan. RVP was our last golden boot winner, strikers with better positioning lose goals and scores nevertheless. If u never watched henry played, watch his worst moment on YouTube or watch champions league final, u go swear for him. i hope u know he was rated as the 5th europe top scorers ahead of salah and mane because he's played lesser games. 32 goals no be beans oga ade
Its not by golden boot. 10/20 is not the same as 9/10

Strikers are judged by the ratio of converted chances to chances created
Re: I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Breaking News

Arsenal tabled a bid of £50 for Neymar. The negotiators are now locked up in a Paris Police station.

Re: I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2019
olaBC007:

I doubt if u are a fan. RVP was our last golden boot winner, strikers with better positioning lose goals and scores nevertheless. If u never watched henry played, watch his worst moment on YouTube or watch champions league final, u go swear for him. i hope u know he was rated as the 5th europe top scorers ahead of salah and mane because he's played lesser games. 32 goals no be beans oga ade
Forget all those useless stats you're giving me, Aubameyang is not a premier league striker! He's weak, he doesn't support defense, he can't use his head, and he only score cheap goals in most cases (tap-ins). I can count the number of brilliant goals he has scored for arsenal.
The problem with us (Arsenal fans) is, we are used to having mediocres in our ranks so we feel privileged to have a player like him but fact remains, he is still behind the best players in the world.
Yes he shared a golden boot with Salah and Mane but he could have been way ahead of them if not for his wastefulness and if you check his contributions to the team compare with those players, he is way behind them.
Aubameyang could have easily scored 40 to 50 Premier league goals last season but he's such a wasteful player.
The fact is, any good striker will enjoy playing for arsenal cuz we have very creative midfielders, you go surely see good passes that you can use to score and that's how Aubameyang could manage that feat this season.
Maybe he will improve I don't know but I don't see that happening to a player of his age so best they sell him, we need money to buy players.
You may not agree with me but I just told you the simple truth about him.

Re: I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners by cifo1145(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2019

Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly In September Confirmed By NFF / Wrestlemania XXVIII: John Cena Vs The Rock (rock Won) / Bet9ja Booking For Today