Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes (41102 Views)

Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Do I care now ?
Aidejay:

Bros u just confessed to visa fraud ooh!
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Ifeco777(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Ife okwuchukwu Nigerian
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Horus(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN4Ppj6AJE4

Africa’s 10 Richest People and How They Made Their Money

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by bravesoul247(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2019
Aidejay:

Bros u just confessed to visa fraud ooh!
arrest am na. De there make you no wise up. Like say if na you you no go do more.
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
The Nigerian man on the list is a very smart man . He’s into helicopter charter and shuttle. That kind of business he’s bound to mix and mingle with the super rich, affluent and foreigner, thereby making cool connections and expanding into other kind of businesses.

Your products and the class of customers that patronize you sometimes shape your future.

About 15 plus years ago I was an errand boy for someone who work at the British embassy. He’s into underground visa moves but doesn’t want to be the one to meet people face to face just to protect his job. So he does the talking on the phone and when it comes to money he trusted me to handle it with clients documentation and information exchange. (Learned a lot from him)

I can not imagined how many super rich Nigerian I met in the process. Bank executives, high rank military men , state executives , big time politicians etc. Most of the men want to collect visa for their girlfriends so they can take her with them on London vacation. They don’t have problem getting a visa but the girlfriend does therefore they needed someone with deeper knowledge and guarantee. Some women needed for their nanny , their mother and some for their secret toy boy etc.

A bank director needed for his mother in-law and about 3 in-laws who were refused before, my man gave them assurances he’s the best , I went to directors house to pick up the in-laws passport and documents. I nearly fainted when I saw powerful documents from the director. I got home, made copies of the Uk invitation letter to include my name, insert my name in the directors letter to the embassy, kept 2 of his powerful bank statements for my self got a different drop box envelope include my international passport, include a fake student ID card and fake letter from school. Submitted the application Dropbox and after 1 week 2 years visa was on my passport and when I went to collect the other ones they were all granted. I simply kept this to myself.

Please don’t as for this connection, my man moved to USA years back .
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by lordally(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
The Nigerian man on the list is a very smart man . He’s into helicopter charter and shuttle. That kind of business he’s bound to mix and mingle with the super rich, affluent and foreigner, thereby making cool connections and expanding into other kind of businesses.

Your products and the class of customers that patronize you sometimes shape your future.

About 15 plus years ago I was an errand boy for someone who work at the British embassy. He’s into underground visa moves but doesn’t want to be the one to meet people face to face just to protect his job. So he does the talking on the phone and when it comes to money he trusted me to handle it with clients documentation and information exchange. (Learned a lot from him)

I can not imagined how many super rich Nigerian I met in the process. Bank executives, high rank military men , state executives , big time politicians etc. Most of the men want to collect visa for their girlfriends so they can take her with them on London vacation. They don’t have problem getting a visa but the girlfriend does therefore they needed someone with deeper knowledge and guarantee. Some women needed for their nanny , their mother and some for their secret toy boy etc.

A bank director needed for his mother in-law and about 3 in-laws who were refused before, my man gave them assurances he’s the best , I went to directors house to pick up the in-laws passport and documents. I nearly fainted when I saw powerful documents from the director. I got home, made copies of the Uk invitation letter to include my name, insert my name in the directors letter to the embassy, kept 2 of his powerful bank statements for my self got a different drop box envelope include my international passport, include a fake student ID card and fake letter from school. Submitted the application Dropbox and after 1 week 2 years visa was on my passport and when I went to collect the other ones they were all granted. I simply kept this to myself.

Please don’t as for this connection, my man moved to USA years back .

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Walexybobo(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

No u r not. Where is your name?
#ariwo koo.
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Olatara(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2019
aaronson:
How is this news? Nigeria alone has millions of millionaires begining from the age of 20, due to wide spread of fraud(yahoo yahoo), most Nigeria youth has nothing less than 5 to 50 million in thier bank balance.

The real breaking news should be young billionaires in Africa not millionaires so we begin to call the likes of Emoney, Jowizaza, mompha etc.
Millionaire that worked hard for their money ( we know their source of income).
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by bewla(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Realist5:
I will keep working hard. I am sure one day I will also be known, listed and recognised as a Billionaire, care giver, job creator and as a Philanthropist. Amen.
if I tell u say I hate o na story - my humility na for u o brother

just keep doing ur thing
u go make Bobo

work hard o Bobo
think and b smart

u hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Ugosample(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

I can not imagined how many super rich Nigerian I met in the process. Bank executives, high rank military men , state executives , big time politicians etc. Most of the men want to collect visa for their girlfriends so they can take her with them on London vacation. They don’t have problem getting a visa but the girlfriend does therefore they needed someone with deeper knowledge and guarantee. Some women needed visa for their nanny , their mother and some for their secret toy boy etc.

A bank director needed for his mother in-law and about 3 in-laws who were refused before, my man gave them assurances he’s the best , I went to directors house to pick up the in-laws passport and documents. I nearly fainted when I saw powerful documents from the director. I got home, made copies of the Uk invitation letter to include my name, inserted my name in the directors letter to the embassy, kept 2 of his powerful bank statements for my self got a different drop box envelope include my international passport, include a fake student ID card and fake letter from school. Submitted the application Dropbox and after 1 week 2 years visa was on my passport and when I went to collect the other ones they were all granted. I simply kept this to myself.

Please don’t ask for this connection, my man moved to USA years back .

interesting

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

I can not imagined how many super rich Nigerian I met in the process. Bank executives, high rank military men , state executives , big time politicians etc. Most of the men want to collect visa for their girlfriends so they can take her with them on London vacation. They don’t have problem getting a visa but the girlfriend does therefore they needed someone with deeper knowledge and guarantee. Some women needed visa for their nanny , their mother and some for their secret toy boy etc.

A bank director needed for his mother in-law and about 3 in-laws who were refused before, my man gave them assurances he’s the best , I went to directors house to pick up the in-laws passport and documents. I nearly fainted when I saw powerful documents from the director. I got home, made copies of the Uk invitation letter to include my name, inserted my name in the directors letter to the embassy, kept 2 of his powerful bank statements for my self got a different drop box envelope include my international passport, include a fake student ID card and fake letter from school. Submitted the application Dropbox and after 1 week 2 years visa was on my passport and when I went to collect the other ones they were all granted. I simply kept this to myself.

Hahaha, grin

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ugosample:

interesting
Lol, it is called, know your way no be curse, I had a friend from one of this African countries a US citizen (l will not mention the name of the country to protect the guy) who had contact directly with someone in the US embassy in another West African country ( name withheld), they were issuing visas then via this guy to different people, the guy made lots of money in the process, you will just submit your passport to the guy, they will send the details to the insider inside the US embassy, you will be scheduled for interview with a VO who is also in the racket, your interview is just a formality, and boom, you get the US visa, don't ask me for details oo, lips sealed grin

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by AngelicBeing: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Do I care now ?
l don't doubt your story because I had a friend who was into the same racket, know your way no be curse grin

2 Likes

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by CanadaOrBust: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Realist5:
Okay. Take risk without working hard and see how you progress in snail speed.

But u only mentioned working hard. Some of the hardest working people are poor
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, it is called, know your way no be curse, I had a friend from one of this African countries a US citizen (l will not mention the name of the country to protect the guy) who had contact directly with someone in the US embassy in another West African country ( name withheld), they were issuing visas then via this guy to different people, the guy made lots of money in the process, you will just submit your passport to the guy, they will send the details to the insider inside the US embassy, you will be scheduled for interview with a VO who is also in the racket, your interview is just a formality, and boom, you get the US visa, don't ask me for details oo, lips sealed grin

with the way things are going now
I'm sure that way don kast now

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by CanadaOrBust: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:
. Tell him also if he has the mind of these people abi he thinks its by working hard. If you can enter the den of a lion your good to go.

If u want big results ya gotta take big risks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by CanadaOrBust: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
trapQ:
Working smart, not hard. You're right.

Working smart and taking risks - sometimes risks that would bankrupt u if u fail

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by CanadaOrBust: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
trapQ:
You don't need to invent anything to be on Forbes

Mention one person that didn’t invent/create something
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by PropertyDeals(f): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
These are great men worth the Forbes... I need to research that Nigerian guy among them to know more about him and his deployed strategies.

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Kenneth10110(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

If u want big results ya gotta take big risks

Some of them here thinks its by hardwork so they just say they'll be like those people thinking going to work and doing extra time will help. I mean do you know what these people have done you might just prefer to stay your lane and make the money that will sustain you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Realist5: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks Padi mi. Oshe joor. Wa gbayi
bewla:
if I tell u say I hate o na story - my humility na for u o brother

just keep doing ur thing
u go make Bobo

work hard o Bobo
think and b smart

u hear

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by BuzChi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

I guess this is one of the reasons that the USA cancelled the Dropbox options!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by CanadaOrBust: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Some of them here thinks its by hardwork so they just say they'll be like those people thinking going to work and doing extra time will help. I mean do you know what these people have done you might just prefer to stay your lane and make the money that will sustain you and your family.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Darevofpeace(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Realist5:
I will keep working hard. I am sure one day I will also be known, listed and recognised as a Billionaire, care giver, job creator and as a Philanthropist. Amen.
add smartness to it and know what to invest into and when to.Investment is all about timing.........
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by CanadaOrBust: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

I want to remember the boldened.

As for the rest, when it comes to scamming 9jas can’t be beat!

https://www.nairaland.com/5120718/nigeria-ranked-1-scamming
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by Realist5: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Okay Sir grin
Darevofpeace:
add smartness to it and know what to invest into and when to.Investment is all about timing.........
Re: Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes by DexterousOne(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Monaco2:
Who else noticed that all the other guys made known their annual revenue except the Nigerian grin cheesy?!? We naija too dey hide our own, naso adenuga do until last year wen e come feel say e go get the spot of wealthiest African b4 e come give Forbes more details concerning his wealth that later took him to the second position in Africa cheesy, I’m very sure there are more new millionaires in naija but all of dem Dey hide grin

The question then becomes
Why hide?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much Nigeria Owes In Bilateral Debts / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? / What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.