Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Daily Memory Verse And Explanation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Memory Verse And Explanation (208 Views)

What's Your First Memory Verse? / Memory Verse For Today / What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Memory Verse And Explanation by ojossua: 2:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Deuteronomy 28:9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
Re: Daily Memory Verse And Explanation by ojossua: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Context Text: Walk in my ways

Context Text:Deuteronomy 28:9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.

OLUWA yio fi idi rẹ kalẹ li enia mimọ́ fun ara rẹ̀, bi o ti bura fun ọ, bi iwọ ba pa aṣẹ ỌLUWA Ọlọrun rẹ mọ́, ti iwọ si rìn li ọ̀na rẹ̀.

CCC Hymn 331

OH praise the Lord all ye
his Saints,
Because of this Celestial Church,
The joy the world cannot give us,
Our Lord established it
To gather seedlings heavenward,
Heavenward to Father Divine,
The Lord His messengers will he
choose,
Within this holy fold. Amen

Those that are sincere in holiness God will establish in holiness and he is of power to do it, Romans 16:25. He that is holy shall be holy still and those whom God establishes in holiness he thereby establishes a people to himself, for a long as we keep close to God he will never forsake us. This establishment of their religion would be the establishment of their reputation (Deuteronomy 28:10):

All the people of the earth shall see, and own, that thou art called by the name of the Lord, that is, "that thou art a most excellent and glorious people, under the particular care and countenance of the great God. They shall be made to know that a people called by the name Jehovah are without doubt the happiest people under the sun, even their enemies themselves being judges"

Meditation:Isaiah 1:19;Deut 7:12

Prayer:O Lord my God give me the grace to walk in your way till the end of the my Life.

(1) (Reply)

Karma / How To Become A Sensible Woman / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.