Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Three Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Never Last - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Never Last (993 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 6 Signs Of A Bad Phone Battery / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Never Last by Pefecthealth(m): 2:11am On Jun 20, 2019
USING 100% SCREEN BRIGHTNESS
Most people is a culprit in this including me also. We do increase the screen brightness so we could see the phone clearly, but I do this mostly at night. I do notice a strange behavior on my iPhone 6s anytime I use the 100% screen brightness, what's this behavior?
I do notice that my iPhone will just start heating up unnecessarily and when this happens I notice my battery draining faster than normal.
So I performed a battery life test for two days.
On the first day I used the 100% brightness and then I timed it, with my timing I notice the battery lasted for 2.5 hours.
The next day I decreased the brightness to 30% and the battery lasted for and 6 hours. Wow it lasts 2 times longer than when I used the 100% brightness.
So in conclusion, I will advice you limit your screen brightness to 60% to help make the battery last longer.

HEAT

Heat? Lol.
I smiled because I think its impossible for a smartphone to be active without heating up. Heat is one of the major factors that decreases a battery life. This mostly happens to the mobile gamers and the social media lovers, where most people spend too much time chatting, looking at pictures, watching videos etc..
Some even do it to the extent that they keep the mobile data on always without putting it of after use, and why is this? They don't want to miss the latest gists or the last messages being sent, so the keep mobile data or WiFi on always.
Keeping either of these two on is a major reason why the phone battery drains faster than normal, it will keep the battery heating up and this can damage the battery life. I'll advise you keep your WiFi or mobile data off after use so it could increase the battery life to make it last longer.

Continue reading

https://www.haychsblog.com/2019/06/three-reasons-why-my-phone-battery.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Budget Phone Of 55-57k. A Good Value For Money. / Clean Techno Camon 11pro For Sale : Location IKEJA / Virtual Nigerian Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.