Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" (41143 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Adakintroy:
Stop acting a fool..it was the poverty that gave you your talent. Gave you the opportunity to see things from a complete different stand point. Be gratefull for poverty is a good teacher.

Now that you always with the rich. see how dry and boring your jokes have become.
Absolutely,

That's because he has lost interest in the comedy that made him, people like Eddy murphy Chris turker and Rock, still sell out seats and makes people laugh regardless of their fat bank balances.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by danhiels(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2019
MiaB:
choi its good to have money
let me tap from his blessing
Mr tapper you get any talent ' let me tap from his blessing' hand work nko u no get
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by sparog(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2019
sawdi:

Ned? Regina's husband?

No dude ain't ugly, check some of his pictures when he puts on caps and dresses nice you'll see he's not actually ugly

And by the way, his money ain't ugly grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by balonaija(f): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by felix10(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Money is good.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Basket mouth the best heavyweight boxer that ever came out of Ghana
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by sawdi: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
sparog:

No dude ain't ugly, check some of his pictures when he puts on caps and dresses nice you'll see he's not actually ugly

And by the way, his money ain't ugly grin grin grin

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by TemmyT002(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
I remember him in Lagbaja's video
We even dey argue if he was the one.
Nice one
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by ZiriMane(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
who else can see d differences in BASKETMOUTH'S eyes
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by MiaB(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=danhiels post=79505523]Mr tapper you get any talent ' let )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.