Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" (41145 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by lastempero: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2019
You where looking above average brother,everyone be forming I use to be poor .

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Adakintroy:
Stop acting a fool..it was the poverty that gave you your talent. Gave you the opportunity to see things from a complete different stand point. Be gratefull for poverty is a good teacher.

Now that you always with the rich. see how dry and boring your jokes have become.

Funniest comedian's in Nigeria are the upcoming and unpopular ones

Even some university student MCs are so funny and better to listen to

Probs is one they reach one million a show. They can't develop themselves
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by GEEBITE: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Silly billy BM, all for lack of content.There is nothing that depicts poverty in this picture,that was fashion trend of the mid to late 90s and they all look good.
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Basketmouth was been nostalgic as he shares throwback picture with his friend, Kayode and a lady. Gistvic Reports.

Basketmouth said at that time, poverty had major shares in their life.

He wrote:

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/when-poverty-had-major-shares-in-our.html

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Megatrix: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Your hustle paid and you're now living the big life
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by jditimiya(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Most of reading this will become more richer years to come. Happy for you bro
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by nauto11: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2019
If I share mine
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by deanoffaculty: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Adakintroy:
Stop acting a fool..it was the poverty that gave you your talent. Gave you the opportunity to see things from a complete different stand point. Be gratefull for poverty is a good teacher.

Now that you always with the rich. see how dry and boring your jokes have become.
You're wrong and right at the same time. God gave him the talent but poverty made him to DISCOVER it. Bible says ''Every good and perfect gift comes from God......''
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Sinach0191(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Na Money be fyn bobo
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Princesscutes1(f): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Lovelyn451(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Poverty was the share holder but grace is the stock broker...accountants am I communicating undecided
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by mofedamijo(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Even davido wey hin papa get money looks funny in his younger days, even Dangote looks funny in his younger days, its just maturity and time......its applicable to everyone, just that some peoples looks don't really change much.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Benji (basketmouth) na dis name we dey call u 4village, dat time u no poor. U rich pass Good luck Ebeleme Jonathan, who no get shuu or sandal, but get, mek u no shame Mama Benji again.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by ableguy(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2019
If it were to be a lady she would be fair by now
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2019
You even get wristwatch and you say you poor... people dey look for 1-0-1, them never get. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Adakintroy: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
deanoffaculty:

You're wrong and right at the same time. God gave him the talent but poverty made him to DISCOVER it. Bible says ''Every good and perfect gift comes from God......''

We know God give talents. But we are products of our enviroment. The enviroment you leave determines the stretch to a great extent. And no better enviroment to grow humour than the getho. Every day is one drama, comedy or horror in their purest form.

Congregation of rich are too serious and formal. Hard to get much material from them. Almost all their knowledge is "textbook".

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by sevo(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Samsimple:
Money is the root of all evil but poverty is the tree no no the forest..

Get rich or die tryin-50cent

Correction:- the LOVE of money is the root of all evil...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by koyyess: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Thank God for your life.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Greatfullheart: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
who say money no good?

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by deanoffaculty: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Adakintroy:

We know God give talents. But we are products of our enviroment. The enviroment you leave determines the stretch to a great extent. And no better enviroment to grow humour than the getho. Every day is one drama, comedy or horror in their purest form.

Congregation of rich are too serious and formal. Hard to get much material from them. Almost all their knowledge is "textbook".
Truth!!
You sounds factual!! I like you!! no.....I love you!!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by sawdi: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
sparog:
Nobody ugly aswear

Na money no just dey grin

Ned? Regina's husband?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
This is growth and development. Money or no money, the body changes
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Tobesky1: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I didn't recognise him chai.

Poverty na bastard.

But think about this..

Will all persons be rich? Answer is NO.
Life is uncertain mehn!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Let's do business. 08062402552 watsap
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Why cant these guys stop acting this poverty card..
Nothing wrong on this picture, its just a throw back on camera technology,you were still a big boy then, you wore nice shirt and trouser and even wristch watch,with a good pair of sandals. So what and where is the poverty.its just time and development..

Mcheeeew..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by partnerbizz5(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Tobesky1:

Let's do business. 08062402552 watsap

Your number is switched off

Contact us below

Call or whatsapp
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Ikem11(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2019
No wonder they say poverty na sickness... Look that picture u will understand
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by tfash96(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
MiaB:
choi its good to have money
let me tap from his blessing
hustle o hustle o so u no go dey tap from person blessing
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by tfash96(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I didn't recognise him chai.

Poverty na bastard.

But think about this..

Will all persons be rich? Answer is NO.
Life is uncertain mehn!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
all persons kwa ur English just hurt me

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
He didn't look poor to me then, Atleast he could afford to buy himself that trouser and shirt then, ironed his cloths nicely and managed to look neat. I am Also sure that in them days he is calling poverty days he had constant electricity without Generator.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" by Oladelepsy001(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Poverty is a chronic disease..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.