Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Things You Should Consider When Taking A Bride - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Things You Should Consider When Taking A Bride (409 Views)

The Undesired Bride / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / The Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Consider When Taking A Bride by adaezeh126(f): 4:52am On Jun 20, 2019
When selecting a bride you want to marry, there is a lot you have to consider and alot of things you have to put in place in order not to make any wrong mistake.
First and foremost you will start with the characters, most of our had gotten to know that when a guy is coming for your hand in marriage they will hide all those bad character s and pretends to be a saint, my brother if you choose a girl like that you are on your own because there is no lady that is a saint all you need to do is monitor her behave where you don't like how she behaves you caution her and if she is a wife material she will pick up that corrections and make amendment of her wrongs but if she is not you hear stuffs like live me is my life my dear when something like this happens almost everyday run for your life.
Secondly, her family, check how good the lady is with her family and imagine how she will build yours, but never forget that no matter the type of lady you marry today you still have to train her.

Thirdly, is she a fan of indomitable, if yes just skip that one and move on but if you really love her you can consider her and teach her but whereas you both are the same just send her to cathering school to help her learn.
I will stop here for today for more of this piece contact me at my signature adaezeh126@gmail.com even if you have any questions don't fall to ask am willing and ready to to learn or for more counseling on relationship and partnership between husband and wife you can still get across to me through my signature at adaezeh126@gmail.com
Re: Things You Should Consider When Taking A Bride by OlawaleBammie: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2019
pls i need to ask some ridiculous questions oo
Re: Things You Should Consider When Taking A Bride by adaezeh126(f): 5:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Alright feel free to ask

(1) (Reply)

Read Over 1,000 Books With Just N500! / Call For Entry: Festival Of Short Stories Competition / Press Statement By Professor Bayo Adebowale In Response To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.