Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her (36778 Views)

Davido Looking Fly At His Friends Wedding In Zimbabwe (video) / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by iPrevail(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Oluromantic:

No be inside song the transition dey, e dey davido bank account. You no get?

How is his bank account going to help that Lady who is almost "already dead"?
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by myddmodnabastard: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2019
OKorowanta:
It looks scripted .
I still endorse am sha.
When Davido show,pepper go show.
Get well mama
na everything dey look scripted to you even Nigeria and the entire world will look scripted even you being in this world will look scripted to you SMH
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Gkemz: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2019
That's so touching.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Tobinrobin(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2019
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in what this woman wants no matter how scripted it might look to some of you. This kind of thing happens a lot & people with this kind of condition always have weird dying wish.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by iammo1(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2019
cry
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Elopop: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2019
See the woman with cancer make her death wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QamQe6zmrgY
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Davido kiss
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by dalass(f): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Yuppy mama grin grin
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by igwefivestar(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:
What exactly will Davido sing for her? How will it aid her transition? These people sef!
that because u do not know the important of making wish come through. It could go a long way in keeping her more than her life expectancy.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by goodnewsbabe: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by iPrevail(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2019
igwefivestar:
that because u do not know the important of making wish come through. It could go a long way in keeping her more than her life expectancy.

Whatever works for her. Na she know where e dey pain her. undecided
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2019
Luckyziakegha:
This making it 12times in a row, Iceland becoming the most peaceful nation in earth. (See full list)

Iceland has once again holds its peaceful position as the world most peaceful nation of earth.
According to this year's Global peace index and in addition, the world's overall 'peacefulness' has improved for the first time in five years.

https://newszone.com.ng/this-making-it-12times-in-a-row-iceland-becoming-the-most-peaceful-nation-in-earth-see-full-list/

How won't it be the most peaceful when all of them know one another. The population is less than a local govt in Lagos!!
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by kraayfeesh(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Tunmmyzhe post=79497770]End time has come

You don't wish Nathaniel Bassey, Tope Alabi Don Moen or any Islamic singer to sing for you.

You don't want Phil Collins, Michael Bolton or even Adekunle Gold

So its Davido?

Its well o[/quote

And if one of those that you have mentioned above sings for her, it is gonna guarantee her heaven automatically?

Even if she calls for terry G its her death wish not yours!!
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Oluromantic: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:

How is his bank account going to help that Lady who is almost "already dead"?
Wise woman. Trying to set her children for life.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by kraayfeesh(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
wallex1983:
Sometimes I wonder what the aspiration of some people in life is...

Not serious with life.... Even on the way to heaven, still lacking meaningful thoughts...

What a wasted and useless life

Judge of life! so because she has called for davido now, she's got a wasted and meaningful life?

If she had called for nathaniel bassey or one of those gospel singers, she would have gotten a meaningful life?

Radarada sha! #spit

2 Likes

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Thalinzrcng: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Seetto:
Why she no call wizkid, the guy go use Igbo facilitates her cancerous transition to the next world... grin grin

I like davido sha, he has a kind heart...

You engaged full ret@rd mode for this phrase.
And the irony is that you believe it was clever wordplay.

1 Like

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by themoneybag: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2019
oga ooo

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by GodSaklek(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
End time has come

You don't wish Nathaniel Bassey, Tope Alabi Don Moen or any Islamic singer to sing for you.

You don't want Phil Collins, Michael Bolton or even Adekunle Gold

So its Davido?

Its well o

This religious folks have returned oh lord.
This is nonsense dumb comment ever

1 Like

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by loomer: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:
What exactly will Davido sing for her? How will it aid her transition? These people sef!

If na oyibo person now, u go dey ask all these questions?
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Sard(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Nigerians get problems, I swear.
Just look at the reasoning of a typical Nigerian in this thread. They are finding it hard to accept a simple wish of a dying woman.
Hardly will you see a Nigerian who's not overly religious, dumb-headed, or ignorant. A typical Nigerian will always find it hard to agree that everyone can have varying ideas or wishes. They'll always want you to align with their so-called ultimate idea, wish or thought. Una go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by iPrevail(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2019
loomer:

If na oyibo person now, u go dey ask all these questions?

Perhaps I would or wouldn't. But as a typical African that you are.. Didn't bother to know the basis of my question but ended up concluding based on your own assumption. I'm sure you even consider me Anti-Davido. Smh.
Let me unwillingly indulge you this one time. Davido's music is purely for entertainment purposes. A wise woman, at that stage of her existence needs a soulful music.. One that takes her closer to her creator or a loved one. Mention one Davido's song that can fulfill this purpose.. Please.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by jojothaiv(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Lupe Fiasco's Redemption would have been a better fit but wetin i sabi sef..
Best of luck to her..
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Igetmyown247: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
When you are suppose to assemble 4 regional branch of Cele to buy new bells and start shaking that hospital.

Ya own na joke
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Gabson001(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Mama weh too wise..
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by nelcliff(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

When Davido show,pepper go show.
Get well mama

On point my guy....

Pepper fall on you as he locate you .. Amen
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Aidejay(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Imagine what people are saying
Someone doesn't hold the same religious mindset as u and u describe her life as a wasted life
How stupid. What rubbish are my eyes seeing, is Nigeria this hopeless that some sick person somewhere is making a wish to see someone she has never had the opportunity to see and now on the brink of death the only thing she can wish for is to see that person and one ratched human being found a way to find an issue in that what wonders. What is your business with who and who she wants to see or not. This internet don dey make people more and more terrible what kind of human beings are these ones now? What will we call these ones cause it's tiring reading some comments above and it's difficult not to draw a conclusion that these people are unwell we need an overhaul of the mental health sector so that some people can get therapy. People need therapy they need help cause what I've been reading nowadays on this forum for example this thread is a cause for concern

1 Like

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by teegrams(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
For those saying transition: how was your former after death ? Cos I still don't understand why a simple death wish translated to religious belief either you take it or not no one has died and come back alive to give what happens . You come alone and die alone and you knew nothing when you came so you know nothing when dead ! I'm tired of all this mentality
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by teegrams(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2019
The blame is on Techno for selling cheap phones o coupled with free data
Aidejay:
Imagine what people are saying
Someone doesn't hold the same religious mindset as u and u describe her life as a wasted life
How stupid. What rubbish are my eyes seeing, is Nigeria this hopeless that some sick person somewhere is making a wish to see someone she has never had the opportunity to see and now on the brink of death the only thing she can wish for is to see that person and one ratched human being found a way to find an issue in that what wonders. What is your business with who and who she wants to see or not. This internet don dey make people more and more terrible what kind of human beings are these ones now? What will we call these ones cause it's tiring reading some comments above and it's difficult not to draw a conclusion that these people are unwell we need an overhaul of the mental health sector so that some people can get therapy. People need therapy they need help cause what I've been reading nowadays on this forum for example this thread is a cause for concern
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
wallex1983:
Sometimes I wonder what the aspiration of some people in life is...

Not serious with life.... Even on the way to heaven, still lacking meaningful thoughts...

What a wasted and useless life
heaven doesn't exist, wake up!
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by GetCofOProperty: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2019
[b] I wish and really pray that this woman survives this. There's no impossibility with God.

I wish researches could find a final cure for cancer and sickle cell or at least at an advanced management level just as HIV.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Call +2348027390046.
Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Son's Birthday (photos) / Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.