Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her (36779 Views)

Davido Looking Fly At His Friends Wedding In Zimbabwe (video) / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2019
D1zion:
Instead of you to fine or wish for people that will sing for you & direct your soul to Christ you're here asking for a worldly song to be sang to you.you have the opportunity now to be close to Christ cos some people will never have it as their death will come suddenly & snapped them away. Hmmm! Anyways,your wish has been granted. Best of luck.
That's because christ doesn"t exist, but davido does. wake up! you gullible cretin.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by charzyh2: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:

Perhaps I would or wouldn't. But as a typical African that you are.. Didn't bother to know the basis of my question but ended up concluding based on your own assumption. I'm sure you even consider me Anti-Davido. Smh.
Let me unwillingly indulge you this one time. Davido's music is purely for entertainment purposes. A wise woman, at that stage of her existence needs a soulful music.. One that takes her closer to her creator or a loved one. Mention one Davido's song that can fulfill this purpose.. Please.
What makes you think she's not born again and just needing money to survive?
Let me tell you the simple truth, that woman needs money, not the song. Davido is more charitable than any other naija artistes. Davido can take up the cost to get her back on her feet which Nathaniel Bassey or Tope Alabi can't.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2019
I hope he doesn'r kill her, i hear anyone who becomes aquinted with the said Davido Dies.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by keenn: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
wallex1983:
Sometimes I wonder what the aspiration of some people in life is...

Not serious with life.... Even on the way to heaven, still lacking meaningful thoughts...

What a wasted and useless life

Seriousness about life is not a determinant of someone having cancer.

You talk about this heaven as if u know for sure it exist, even pastors are busy buidling and amasing crazy wealth, building dynasty as if life ends here.

People with cancer are in constant chronic pain that conventional pain killers or even prayers has no effect over.

If his songs is what makes her happy in that sobber condition then so be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Aidejay:
Imagine what people are saying
Someone doesn't hold the same religious mindset as u and u describe her life as a wasted life
How stupid. What rubbish are my eyes seeing, is Nigeria this hopeless that some sick person somewhere is making a wish to see someone she has never had the opportunity to see and now on the brink of death the only thing she can wish for is to see that person and one ratched human being found a way to find an issue in that what wonders. What is your business with who and who she wants to see or not. This internet don dey make people more and more terrible what kind of human beings are these ones now? What will we call these ones cause it's tiring reading some comments above and it's difficult not to draw a conclusion that these people are unwell we need an overhaul of the mental health sector so that some people can get therapy. People need therapy they need help cause what I've been reading nowadays on this forum for example this thread is a cause for concern
That's because most Nigerians have been brainwashed so deeply, by their crooked pastors, everything must be religious, the gullible cretins who ussually makes this Religious bullshited comments are not even sure of their owns lives and how it would end. And because they are also poor, hopeless and Afraid they depend and holds on to every religious lies they are fed.Atleast to make themselves feel better or righteous than others.

It is more to do with their own gullibility, ignorance and guilt rather.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2019
teegrams:
For those saying transition: how was your former after death ? Cos I still don't understand why a simple death wish translated to religious belief either you take it or not no one has died and come back alive to give what happens . You come alone and die alone and you knew nothing when you came so you know nothing when dead ! I'm tired of all this mentality
grin grin grin grin grin

Look, people are just Afraid, Afraid of not knowing were they would end up After they are dead. so they are consoling themselves rather by Having such imaginations.

how about people who visits the Graves of their dead family members believing that they are still Around inside their graves, they even take food and drinks with them to give to their dead, father, brother or sister in the grave.

Transition is just a myth. it is the fear of the unknown.

I would have told you a story of one individual who sold this transition bullshit to alot of White folks over here but, maybe another time.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by kokoA(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Instead of her to hear gospel music, Na "banana fall on you" she wants dey hear till she reach heaven gate abi.. okay, continu..
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Hades2016(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Archbishop88:
Mama wey no need Ferrari, designer, wey want davido.....grandma wey no come want Jesus. A pity yah ooooooh...Hell is sure and heaven is sure too.
na watin da kill Nigerians be this ... How una take know say heaven and hell da exist ? You guys too much believe in religion and and that sh***t is killing us in this country
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by izombie(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2019
See the kind mentality black people get. Tufiakwa. The woman is dying, and obviously she' davido's fan. What is wrong with her wish?i have seen where onyibo with limited resourses sold his house just to make sure that her daughter's last wish is granted before she passed. Black man's mind is always black.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Fantazy(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
She would've wish to have encounter with Jesus - The only way, truth and life.
And later beg Davido to send money to her (for her children)
My prayer is dat she doesn't miss heaven though
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by loomer: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:

Perhaps I would or wouldn't. But as a typical African that you are.. Didn't bother to know the basis of my question but ended up concluding based on your own assumption. I'm sure you even consider me Anti-Davido. Smh.
Let me unwillingly indulge you this one time. Davido's music is purely for entertainment purposes. A wise woman, at that stage of her existence needs a soulful music.. One that takes her closer to her creator or a loved one. Mention one Davido's song that can fulfill this purpose.. Please.
In as much as I get where you dey come from, shey you know say not everyone believe in creator or creation.

Na her choice, and for the record, I no even dey look things from Davido perspective rather from the woman's. Who ever she choose na her business. As long as make she get wetin she request.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by Darevofpeace(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
wallex1983:

Not serious with life.... Even on the way to heaven, still lacking meaningful thoughts...

What you wrote here are not kool enough, do you know what it felt to have a cancer at stage 4?
That was what she wished for.Nobody would deny her.
Never talk to people anyhow when you had never for once experienced what they are into.
It's a temporary life,none of us would ever survive death.
Re: Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her by 9jaRealist: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:
What exactly will Davido sing for her? How will it aid her transition? These people sef!
wallex1983:

It will “aid her transition” if getting her wish makes her HAPPY...

Meanwhile, judgmental Nigerians, who told you this is the only thing she has done to “aid her transition” or her “way to heaven”? Pretty sure she has taken care of all of the more weighty affairs and probably even made her peace with her maker, but sometimes it is these little seemingly insignificant things that lightens our load. Anyway, here’s free advice - wait for when you think you’re about to die and do YOU! SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Son's Birthday (photos) / Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.