Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC (17524 Views)

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Houstency:

I'm happy people are no longer falling for your divisive gimmicks again. Keep it up, it would consume you in no distant time.
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
Islamaphobes have turned christian religion into a super-right that undermines all other religions…their new idea is that christianity can override absolutely anything. That is unacceptable. We are sending strong warning to Adeleke University that this time they are dancing on the edge of
a volcano. Ultimately, they have abused this power for long, it's time for them to loose it. This people have responded to our peaceful nature by terrorizing us. The time to bide and hide is over. We call on authorities to take action, otherwise, this time it won't be "all bark no bite" any more.

Peace.
According to some sources, in 10 years, Yoruba moslems would start bearing arms in the name of defending their allah-given rights.

Go and read the history of BH. This is exactly how Yusuf started.

Continue destroying SW with religion. Check your yoruba land, over 70% of your young girls don't even wear the damn thing called hijab, yet you guys carry am for head like gala.

Cc:
Empiree
Oyatz
BuhariAdvocate
GlorifiedTunde

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
This accusation is highly condemned and has to be looking into. There is iota of truth in every rumors. I remember in my Primary and secondary school that we are forced to close our eyes on assembly ground during morning devotion infact during that time they'll come after we Muslim to check maybe we really close our eyes. Though we were given the right to lead and pray Islamic way on Friday
So you are a yoruba moslem? No wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Damfostopper(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
what's wrong with all this terrorist worshippers...... build ur own school and do what you like...... stop ranting....... if something is against my doctrine... I always stay clear.......

oloriburuku mumuric

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by luluman: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
Islamaphobes have turned christian religion into a super-right that undermines all other religions…their new idea is that christianity can override absolutely anything. That is unacceptable. We are sending strong warning to Adeleke University that this time they are dancing on the edge of
a volcano. Ultimately, they have abused this power for long, it's time for them to loose it. This people have responded to our peaceful nature by terrorizing us. The time to bide and hide is over. We call on authorities to take action, otherwise, this time it won't be "all bark no bite" any more.

Peace.
Attend another school now.Is it by force?

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its a cime to pratice christianity in saudi arabia and u have the mouth to complain

Leave the school if u dont want it
Always be tolerant, Besides are we talking of Saudi Arabia here
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2019
But why would a university compel students to attend Christian activities? Is Adeleke University even a faith-based institution like Covenant which is explicit about it?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

So you are a yoruba moslem? No wonder.
, Is it a crime to be a Muslim or been a Yoruba is your headache

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by luluman: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2019
dokiOloye:
Mumuric.
Why not build your Islamic based universities where you can offer courses like Suicide bombing 101 and principles of child brides and paedophilia.
Ndi ara
And do thesis on " impact of terrorism on development.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2019
Unlimitk2:
I'm a Yoruba
But this is y I said yoruba Muslims are dragging yoruba land backwards
If BuhariAdvocate catch you eeh!

I think MURIC should stop their selective stopidity. Umaru Musa YarAdua University (formerly Katsina State University) banned Christianity in the campus and turned it into a full fledge Islamic school despite having an Islamic University in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by BanevsJoker(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
is this actually Mumuric or someone impersonating
Of course it's an attention-seeking impersonator. Soon. gullible nairalanders will start sending him registration fees to belong to his organization. All na format: I don't even believe he's Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by kmaster007: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
dokiOloye:
Mumuric.
Why not build your Islamic based universities where you can offer courses like Suicide bombing 101 and principles of child brides and paedophilia.
Ndi ara
u mumu small
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by mrvitalis(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Always be tolerant, Besides are we talking of Saudi Arabia here
Its the same muslims are they tolerant in the north ?

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
, Is it a crime to be a Muslim or been a Yoruba is your headache
Being a yoruba is not a crime, but a yoruba moslem?

Hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

According to some sources, in 10 years, Yoruba moslems would start bearing arms in the name of defending their allah-given rights.

Go and read the history of BH. This is exactly how Yusuf started.

Continue destroying SW with religion. Check your yoruba land, over 70% of your young girls don't even wear the damn thing called hijab, yet you guys carry am for head like gala.

Cc:
Empiree
Oyatz
BuhariAdvocate
GlorifiedTunde

For the last time, I make bold to emphasize my religious orientation to you.

I AM AN UNREPENTANT DIE HARD PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN WORSHIPING IN THE LIVING FAITH CHURCH, I BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THE ONLY TRUE WAY AND LIGHT, AND HIM ALONE DO I SERVE!

DON'T EVER, EVER EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE COSMOS LIFE MENTION MY NAME IN ANY ISLAMIC EMPATHETIC POST AGAIN!!!

AND MIND YOU, I DO NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ANYONE'S BELIEF OR RELIGION!!!

BUT I AM TIRED OF YOUR SENSELESS BIGOTRY AND BECLOUDED RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS WEARING A FACADE OF OBJECTIVITY!!!

LET THIS BE YOUR LAST TIME!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its the same muslims are they tolerant in the north ?
Tolerance is of individual not by tribe or region. Not even necessarily a religion. Unbelievers are also tolerance
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Being a yoruba is not a crime, but a yoruba moslem?

Hmmmm.
i can't just understand you anymore. Please what's your own definition of Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

For the last time, I make bold to emphasize my religious orientation to you.

I AM AN UNREPENTANT DIE HARD PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN WORSHIPING IN THE LIVING FAITH CHURCH, I BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THE ONLY TRUE WAY AND LIGHT, AND HIM ALONE DO I SERVE!

DON'T EVER, EVER EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE COSMOS LIFE MENTION MY NAME IN ANY ISLAMIC EMPATHETIC POST AGAIN!!!

AND MIND YOU, I DO NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ANYONE'S BELIEF OR RELIGION!!!

BUT I AM TIRED OF YOUR SENSELESS BIGOTRY AND BECLOUDED RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS WEARING A FACADE OF OBJECTIVITY!!!

LET THIS BE YOUR LAST TIME!
Empiree, your moslem brother is denying al'lah. GlorifiedTunde be proud of your religion.

The only good Yoruba moslem I know here is Empiree, you can learn from him. Others are igbo-hating spineless anti-christian baskads.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not all rumors are true however this doesn't change the fact that the aforementioned issue raised by muric isn't true
You can't just conclude that is not true. No smoke without fire, so once there is smoke just expect fire
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
i can't just understand you anymore. Please what's your own definition of Yoruba Muslim
An igbo-hating and anti-yoruba christians spineless slowpoke.

Check it, most hateful souls here are yoruba moslems like BuhariAdvocate, Sarrki, GlorifiedTunde, Iammo, Deomole, Oyatz.

GlorifiedTunde seems to have converted to Christianity but he still hateful.

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ifyblinksss(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
I perceive another civil war
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Empiree, your moslem brother is denying al'lah. GlorifiedTunde be proud of your religion.

The only good Yoruba moslem I know here is Empiree, you can learn from him. Others are igbo-hating spineless anti-christian baskads.
Alhamdulilah you can at least attested to one muslim. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Chuknovski(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Holamidhe:
Wow, my alma mata.

It is true that the institution force student to attend church service( Saturday and Wednesday). In fact, we sign church attendance card (last time I checked) but I think the whole issue has something to do with Supreme Court case. They keep attacking the only known Adeleke family project.

During my time in the school, there was an imam, MSSN, Friday worship ground not far from female hostel. During Ramadan, the school took us to mosque outside school every night for prayer (yes, every night). They made provision for midnight food.

If I have phobia for something, there won't be much space to operate.

I can't say much about the accusations because it is almost three years.

Great Adelekites grin grin

thank you for this rich contribution

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by mrvitalis(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Tolerance is of individual not by tribe or region. Not even necessarily a religion. Unbelievers are also tolerance
Your point

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

An igbo-hating and anti-yoruba christians spineless slowpoke.

Check it, most hateful souls here are yoruba moslems like BuhariAdvocate, Sarrki, GlorifiedTunde, Iammo, Deomole, Oyatz.

GlorifiedTunde seems to have converted to Christianity but he still hateful.
Another intolerance from you, how would you describe people with hateful souls even if they were not. And you expect them to smile with you. Something am sure you can't take
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by olasaad(f): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Unlimitk2:
I'm a Yoruba
But this is y I said yoruba Muslims are dragging yoruba land backwards

How
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

@ Mods olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi

can you please get a control of this cyberbully?!

I don't know where he is making all his assumptions from!

This guy is frustrating me abeg!
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Holamidhe:
Wow, my alma mata.

It is true that the institution force student to attend church service( Saturday and Wednesday). In fact, we sign church attendance card (last time I checked) but I think the whole issue has something to do with Supreme Court case. They keep attacking the only known Adeleke family project.

During my time in the school, there was an imam, MSSN, Friday worship ground not far from female hostel. During Ramadan, the school took us to mosque outside school every night for prayer (yes, every night). They made provision for midnight food.

If I have phobia for something, there won't be much space to operate.

I can't say much about the accusations because it is almost three years.

Great Adelekites grin grin
Jazakumullah khairay.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2019
This mumuric people think they have a voice in d north whr am presently serving u can't go-to market without hijab.most of d government schools r islamized.not only did dey force their practice on everyone bt also denied church from owning a landed properties.if u go out without hijab dey stone u . because am not a Muslim I know many tins have faced here. Yet we claim we r brothers n sister u can never c Christian criticize in dis manner. Yet dis people mumuric claim dey practice religion of peace taaaaa far from it. N note dis is a privately owned school d proprietor can decide wat happens in d school abeg. U can jump to d lagoon if u like

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Your point
Until we all take tolerance as necessity not just a one man perspective
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2019
All I want to say is that "we don't really care about them". E no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / Pantami’s Professorship: FUTO Alumni Write Institution, Want Explanation / NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.