Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC (17521 Views)

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Can you please get a control of this cyberbully?!

I don't know where he is making all his assumptions from!

This guy is frustrating me abeg!
Lol.

Stop crying boss, this is not a cyberbully. I am always proud when people call me Igbo Christian.

Be proud of who you are. Anyway, no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
This mumuric people think they have a voice in d north whr am presently serving u can't go-to market without hijab.most of d government schools r islamized.not only did dey force their practice on everyone bt also denied church from owning a landed properties.if u go out without hijab dey stone u . because am not a Muslim I know many tins have faced here. Yet we claim we r brothers n sister u can never c Christian criticize in dis manner. Yet dis people mumuric claim dey practice religion of peace taaaaa far from it. N note dis is a privately owned school d proprietor can decide wat happens in d school abeg. U can jump to d lagoon if u like
Fear God bro, do you think you can just come out and say something without evidence. How many people do you as person witnessed that was stoned. I served in north kano to be specific and am the only Muslim others are Christian and none of the ladies was harass talkless of been stone in the name of hijab

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by CoachEmmanuel98: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2019
I am Christian, but I don't think anyone should be forced to accept Christ or attend church services, but as Christians, is our responsibility to preach the gospel of Christ to everybody notwithstanding their faith, tribe or religion. If Adeleke University have made it mandatory for that...given it is not a religious university..it shouldn't be so. Nobody would complain if schools like Redeemers or covenant does this.. But Adeleke school shouldn't be persecuted if this allegations are true...they should be corrected instead.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Another intolerance from you, how would you describe people with hateful souls even if they were not. And you expect them to smile with you. Something am sure you can't take
You don't know me, I don't give a shitt.

I am tolerant, I just hate it become pure souls become hateful like. If every moslems behave like Empiree though sometimes he displays some extreme tendencies, Islam would have been perfect.

But people like BuhariAdvocate, OfficialMURIC, Oyatz, Deomelo, Juliusmalema, Iammo bring disrepute to the religion.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Holamidhe(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Jazakumullah khairay.

Amin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am tolerant, I just hate it become pure souls become hateful like. If every moslems behave like Empiree though sometimes he displays some extreme tendencies, Islam would have been perfect.

But people like BuhariAdvocate, OfficialMURIC, Oyatz, Deomelo, Juliusmalema, Iammo bring disrepute to the religion.
You're just funny, I can boldly see how tolerant you are
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Until we all take tolerance as necessity not just a one man perspective
When people hate u and treat u bad treat them good when u get the chance hoping they would change ....but that would never happen

People would only treat u good when they fear the consequence of treating u bad

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by obama30: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has accused Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, of persecuting Muslim students in the institution. According to the Islamic human rights organization, the private tertiary institution is serially violating the fundamental human rights of Muslim students in the institution.

This was disclosed in a press statement circulated on Tuesday, 18th June, 2019 by the Director of MURIC, Professor Ishaq Akintola.

“Adeleke University is a serial violator of Allah-given fundamental rights of Muslim students. This institution forces Muslim students to attend church on Sundays. It makes it mandatory for students living in the hostel to attend church every Wednesday and Saturday.

“The practice of any other faith on campus except Christianity is banned. Muslim students must not be seen observing Salat. Hijab is a taboo in Adeleke University. Yet all these Islamophobic practices are smartly hidden from prospective students of the institution until they have paid the exorbitant school fees and can no longer withdraw.

“We call on the National Universities Commission (NUC) to come to the rescue of Muslim students in Adeleke University. It is a religious scam. This institution hides under a non-religious nomenclature to ensnare Muslim students into an enclave of religious apartheid.

“In particular, we invite NUC to take a look at the students’ handbook of this institution, especially pages 7, 49, 50, 56 and 60. These pages, to our mind, contain rules that infringe on the religious freedom of Muslim students. As a regulating body, NUC has a duty to intervene in this matter as part of its oversight function on Nigeria’s universities.

“Such intervention is necessary at this juncture to enhance quality control. We remind NUC that man is body, soul and spirit. These three organs must function without hinderance for students to perform maximally. As things stand today, Muslim students of Adeleke University have been deprived of the spiritual component of their humanity. We therefore call on NUC to investigate this issue as a matter of urgency. Religious repression is a potential threat to peace, law and order.

“MURIC is aware that such practices of religious intolerance exist in a few other private universities. We therefore advise Muslim parents and Muslim students to take necessary precaution. They should investigate very well before picking universities of interest.

“Many private universities do not bear Christian names but they pursue Christian evangelical goals. Worse still, they lack the spirit of tolerance. Muslim candidates who have already chosen private universities where they are likely to become victims of Islamophobia are, therefore, advised to apply for a change of university before it is too late.

“Western education was the weapon used by the British colonialists to coerce Muslims into converting to Christianity in the past. The new trick is to use private universities to achieve the same aim or to compromise willing staff of public universities to do the dirty job. It is neocolonialism pure and simple.

“The children of Muslim victims of religious oppression under the colonialists are today the targets of apartheid private universities. Those who oppressed the father when he was in school are bent on persecuting the children. This is the gospel according to the slave-driver. This vicious cycle must be halted at all cost.

“As we draw the curtain, we warn that private and public institutions where Muslim students are denied their Allah-given fundamental human rights are sitting on kegs of gunpowder. We call on NUC to investigate this allegation of religious persecution in Adeleke University, Ede and take appropriate action if found culpable. It will serve as a deterrent for other neo-imperialists masquerading as higher institutions.”

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/06/adeleke-university-persecuting-muslim.html?m=1

Nairaland is indirectly supporting this man, if not how many times are they going to post this to front page?

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2019
CoachEmmanuel98:
I am Christian, but I don't think anyone should be forced to accept Christ or attend church services, but as Christians, is our responsibility to preach the gospel of Christ to everybody notwithstanding their faith, tribe or religion. If Adeleke University have made it mandatory for that...given it is not a religious university..it shouldn't be so. Nobody would complain if schools like Redeemers or covenant does this.. But Adeleke school shouldn't be persecuted if this allegations are true...they should be corrected instead.
If you have ever interacted with moslems you would see their is this air of arrogance they glory in. They believe they have divine right to marginalise Christians but cry wolfs when a quarter of that same measure is given to them.

Go to Unilorin, all the universities in the North, secondary schools in the North and see how they persecute Christians. To them, they are doing the work of al'lah.

Their private universities don't even employ Christian staff talk more of admitting Christian students.

Islam is an embodiment of hypocrisy.

They only way you can fight islamic rascality is through rascality until they learnm

6 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

When people hate u and treat u bad treat them good when u get the chance hoping they would change ....but that would never happen

People would only treat u good when they fear the consequence of treating u bad
Obviously truthful

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
You're just funny, I can boldly see how tolerant you are
First, Islam don't understand tolerance. So they don't deserve tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Obviously truthful
Muslims must know that they too can fee pain if the world treat them like they treat others

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by tfash96(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Awọn awerijaye yi sha..Muslim wahala don too much........ SPITS

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

First, Islam don't understand tolerance. So they don't deserve tolerance.

Smile, what do you know about Islam obviously nothing except rumors from North, South, west, east. But still I leave you with your believe. Peace unto you bro

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol.

Stop crying boss, this is not a cyberbully. I am always proud when people call me Igbo Christian.

Be proud of who you are. Anyway, no vex.

You are nothing but a troublemaker.

If you went through my previous posts in the religion section and you still call me a Muslim, you must be clearly deranged or trying to make trouble.

I don't need to defend myself in this, I should have kept quiet.

Only a mad man will call a male a female!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by iammo1(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

grin

disrepute indeed... How did we bring about that my friend with the phony username

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by citizen202(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2019
omaigala:
This hate filled man didn't know that Islamic invasion in Nigeria was another form of colonialism too?

This idiot won't come out to condemn Fulani, Boko Haram, ISIS and others but he will always eat sh1t when it comes to attack on Christians.

Fool

-------------------------------
I am an expert in website and mobile application development. I reside in Abuja.

I will develop amazing web and mobile app for your organization at a very affordable rate.

DM is open.
drop ur watsapp number
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Muslims must know that they too can fee pain if the world treat them like they treat others
No one is perfect. So imperfection of somebody must not be use as a true definition of Billions
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:

grin

disrepute indeed... How did we bring about that my friend with the phony username
Through unprovoked hates against Igbos and yoruba Christians.
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You are nothing but a troublemaker.

If you went through my previous posts in the religion section and you still call me a Muslim, you must be clearly deranged or trying to make trouble.

I don't need to defend myself in this, I should have kept quiet.

Only a mad man will call a male a female!
Yoruba moslem, take your time
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by unachi: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2019
This drunk man always spitting nonsense.
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Smile, what do you know about Islam obviously nothing except rumors from North, South, west, east. But still I leave you with your believe. Peace unto you bro
During the eid, I saw a movie on Mohammad's conquest of Mecca.

It was not an entirely pleasant watch.
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

During the eid, I saw a movie on Mohammad's conquest of Mecca.

It was not an entirely pleasant watch.
A movie you said written and acted to suit your own definition of Islam and Muhammad right?

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by FManager(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has accused Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, of persecuting Muslim students in the institution. According to the Islamic human rights organization, the private tertiary institution is serially violating the fundamental human rights of Muslim students in the institution.

This was disclosed in a press statement circulated on Tuesday, 18th June, 2019 by the Director of MURIC, Professor Ishaq Akintola.

“Adeleke University is a serial violator of Allah-given fundamental rights of Muslim students. This institution forces Muslim students to attend church on Sundays. It makes it mandatory for students living in the hostel to attend church every Wednesday and Saturday.

“The practice of any other faith on campus except Christianity is banned. Muslim students must not be seen observing Salat. Hijab is a taboo in Adeleke University. Yet all these Islamophobic practices are smartly hidden from prospective students of the institution until they have paid the exorbitant school fees and can no longer withdraw.

“We call on the National Universities Commission (NUC) to come to the rescue of Muslim students in Adeleke University. It is a religious scam. This institution hides under a non-religious nomenclature to ensnare Muslim students into an enclave of religious apartheid.

“In particular, we invite NUC to take a look at the students’ handbook of this institution, especially pages 7, 49, 50, 56 and 60. These pages, to our mind, contain rules that infringe on the religious freedom of Muslim students. As a regulating body, NUC has a duty to intervene in this matter as part of its oversight function on Nigeria’s universities.

“Such intervention is necessary at this juncture to enhance quality control. We remind NUC that man is body, soul and spirit. These three organs must function without hinderance for students to perform maximally. As things stand today, Muslim students of Adeleke University have been deprived of the spiritual component of their humanity. We therefore call on NUC to investigate this issue as a matter of urgency. Religious repression is a potential threat to peace, law and order.

“MURIC is aware that such practices of religious intolerance exist in a few other private universities. We therefore advise Muslim parents and Muslim students to take necessary precaution. They should investigate very well before picking universities of interest.

“Many private universities do not bear Christian names but they pursue Christian evangelical goals. Worse still, they lack the spirit of tolerance. Muslim candidates who have already chosen private universities where they are likely to become victims of Islamophobia are, therefore, advised to apply for a change of university before it is too late.

“Western education was the weapon used by the British colonialists to coerce Muslims into converting to Christianity in the past. The new trick is to use private universities to achieve the same aim or to compromise willing staff of public universities to do the dirty job. It is neocolonialism pure and simple.

“The children of Muslim victims of religious oppression under the colonialists are today the targets of apartheid private universities. Those who oppressed the father when he was in school are bent on persecuting the children. This is the gospel according to the slave-driver. This vicious cycle must be halted at all cost.

“As we draw the curtain, we warn that private and public institutions where Muslim students are denied their Allah-given fundamental human rights are sitting on kegs of gunpowder. We call on NUC to investigate this allegation of religious persecution in Adeleke University, Ede and take appropriate action if found culpable. It will serve as a deterrent for other neo-imperialists masquerading as higher institutions.”

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/06/adeleke-university-persecuting-muslim.html?m=1

This guys is a serious threat to Nigerians, I don't understand why he should be given that position, can't the darn Muslims for once In their life learn to accept and follow rules of other organizations places, they are the type that instigated violence.
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by IceColdVeins(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Y'all overlook the fact that the school authority hides it's fanatism during admission processes.
Everyone just makes only opinions that appeal to their own emotions and egos without critically thinking of how things really are from the backend. Bleeping shallow mo'fuckaz everywhere.
NO VALUE!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by ChristianNorth: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
A movie you said written and acted to suit your own definition of Islam and Muhammad right?
A movie written and acted by moslems to highlight his heroic conquest of mecca.
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
No one is perfect. So imperfection of somebody must not be use as a true definition of Billions
Do u have any reference to where muslims treat minority well
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
They didn't state they are a Christian university. They deceive Muslims by stating that Isiaka Adeleke is a Muslim to encourage Muslim students.

Al Hikmah, Crescent university and many other Muslim universities do not force people to pray because Muslims are tolerant and respect other people religious views.

Christains force other people to go to church. If it happens to them, you will see Christian's shouting ISLAMISATION after duping school fees from Muslims. Why did they hide their true colours. Even a child knows that Convenant, Redeemer e.t.c are Christian universities.

CHRISTIANS ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES AND INTOLERANT.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Do u have any reference to where muslims treat minority well
of course, if you have reference of where Muslim are cruel definitely you must have where they show mercy If not then you tend to see what you like
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by mrvitalis(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
of course, if you have reference of where Muslim are cruel definitely you must have where they show mercy If not then you tend to see what you like
Tell me where?
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by breebrand: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
If it was a Christian body that dared to complain of marginalization of Christians in a Muslim school by now the Christian fellowship centre would have been burnt down. This is a Christian run school you're complaining about, Katsina State university and a handful of others in the north openly banned Christian Campus Fellowship on their campuses and this bigot never saw anything wrong with it...a government owned school o!
Re: Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC by degamemaster(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
Islamaphobes have turned christian religion into a super-right that undermines all other religions…their new idea is that christianity can override absolutely anything. That is unacceptable. We are sending strong warning to Adeleke University that this time they are dancing on the edge of
a volcano. Ultimately, they have abused this power for long, it's time for them to loose it. This people have responded to our peaceful nature by terrorizing us. The time to bide and hide is over. We call on authorities to take action, otherwise, this time it won't be "all bark no bite" any more.

Peace.

Terrorist continue talking rubbish at every given moment, you will be met with what you seek very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pantami’s Professorship: FUTO Alumni Write Institution, Want Explanation / FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.