Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song (41381 Views)

Jeff Nweke Looks Cute In New Pictures / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by tfash96(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Joro kọ Joromi ni..Next pls.......

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Gabson001(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Baba nla.. I love this nigga that year

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by kenodrill: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Small pin charger
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Adakintroy: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Looks like he just came off drugging.Sorry!.. came off jugging!

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Stillthebest: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
See as young man take drugs finish imsef!
See bags under his eyes.
Cute my butt! cry

And they told you drugs is the main cause of bags?? These people don't sleep and worry too much. They must remain relevant. Family histories can cause bags too.

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by BlackPanther101(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:
All of them above me think they know music but they are all just guilible sad sad

All of them complaining of lyrics but when ASA, cobhams Johnny Drille drops music you will never see them dowload it oo

If you think we listen to Wizkid music for lyrics you are very mistaken, it is the vibe people want and Wizkid has that 100%

You want lyrics go and listen to Timi Dakolo and the rest, songs that will be making you sleepy angry angry

As for me I'd rather listen to my Davido and Wizkid songs than listen to those ASA song that sounds like funerals song

Even Baba Fela songs no too get lyrics but he is considered the greatest artistes of all time music is an art it's not always all lyrics

Was excitedly reading your comment and gladly nodding my head till i heard Baba Fella songs no get strong Lyirics......... scizoz....

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Dantedasz(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Even Baba Fela songs no too get lyrics but he is considered the greatest artistes of all time music is an art it's not always all lyrics

I have no issues with your post except this part. How anyone who understands music can say Fela Kuti does not have lyrics is baffling and mind boggling.
Only a person who has never listened to the Fela catalogue can ever make a statement like this. Fela is MASTER lyricist. He paints pictures in his music to show social injustice and ineptitude of government.
Please never mention those musicians,you mentioned in the same breath with Fela who was a multi instrumentalist, lyricist, composer,arranger and producer of music with over a hundred vinyl records.
Never try to compare sleep with death. Please.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Please what’s that kind of head gear called?? Been trying to find on Jumia but the regular head warmer seems different.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Qudusayo: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2019
shadrach77:

This is true. Davido overtook him two years ago. He is living on past glory lipsrsealed

Abeg, which Davido?

2 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by DimIsaac10(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Make him come make I cheat am music
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Qudusayo:

Abeg, which Davido?

Maybe he is talking about David Idoru grin

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Qudusayo: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Northmall:

Maybe he is talking about David Idoru grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Ugosample(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:
All of them above me think they know music but they are all just guilible sad sad

All of them complaining of lyrics but when ASA, cobhams Johnny Drille drops music you will never see them dowload it oo

If you think we listen to Wizkid music for lyrics you are very mistaken, it is the vibe people want and Wizkid has that 100%

You want lyrics go and listen to Timi Dakolo and the rest, songs that will be making you sleepy angry angry

As for me I'd rather listen to my Davido and Wizkid songs than listen to those ASA song that sounds like funerals song

help me tell them

FELA remain my G.O.A.T when it comes to Nigerian music...

but judging by these people logic

what does "man get different eye for woman yansh" mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Odegbami1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
You be confirmed mad man walahi grin grin grin grin

MobileGees:

Which Wizkid? You must be very outdated
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by babtaima(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

words of wisdom
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Kenneth10110(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Where is the cute.... This ugly thing

Post your pics lets see you.

2 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by NofiuFade(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Still searching for where the dope look is in that dressing
no hating, Wizkid no Sabi dress at all
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by dumbiri99(f): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
franklingud:
Yeah your attire is dope but bro, try and change your lyrics to something good.

Not "baby, baby baby" everyday.
Go sing your own. How many Asa songs you don't download
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
ok we just hope it won't be those songs where a word is repeated like 50times, like soco.
but Nigerians still love it like dat & he has made his money.

Obeni abegi which one have u sing.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by skyfather09(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
ororo musician... African's greatest after Fela.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by franklingud(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
dumbiri99:

Go sing your own. How many Asa songs you don't download
Am I comparing wizkid and Asa?

Who in his/her right senses will compare the great ASA and small boy wizkid?

Go and get sense before you mention your father.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by franklingud(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
skyfather09:
ororo musician... African's greatest after Fela.
Please and please don't ever rate that small boy to a legendary Fela Kuti.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by franklingud(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

And why do you think Baba Fela is considered the greatest artistes of all time?
Is it coz of his lyrics or his afrobeats vibe?
Or what, tell me
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by franklingud(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

I have no issues with your post except this part. How anyone who understands music can say Fela Kuti does not have lyrics is baffling and mind boggling.
Only a person who has never listened to the Fela catalogue can ever make a statement like this. Fela is MASTER lyricist. He paints pictures in his music to show social injustice and ineptitude of government.
Please never mention those musicians,you mentioned in the same breath with Fela who was a multi instrumentalist, lyricist, composer,arranger and producer of music with over a hundred vinyl records.
Never try to compare sleep with death. Please.
Please lecture the indomie generation child.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by saddeeqrunka(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
seen

but why is Future giving us this sign? Abi he join the gang ne?

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by MeeLan: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

u say fella songs no get lyrics?
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Dantedasz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
franklingud:

Please lecture the indomie generation child.

The most annoying thing is that most of them don't understand that their heroes lift lyrics and chorus from many of Fela's past songs,jazz up the beats and call it music.
Everyone of the current singers do this without acknowledging the originator. Or is it the current female rave that steals Mama Comfort Omoges style,lyrics and choruses and jazzes it up with fast beats without acknowledging the originator.
It is so sad that the current generation know Nothing about music history.
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Gabson001(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Savage
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Gabson001(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
saddeeqrunka:
seen
but why is Future giving us this sign? Abi he join the gang ne?
which planet you from?
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by MobileGees: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
franklingud:

And why do you think Baba Fela is considered the greatest artistes of all time?
Is it coz of his lyrics or his afrobeats vibe?
Or what, tell me

No Fela is considered great for his activist type of music he is considered great for being able to predict our political future with his musics, being able to stand up to politicians even if he knew it might cost him his life and don't forget Fela birthed Afrobeat, he is the founder of the Afro beat genre we all know today

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Flyesst(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sense is out of this platform for long! Only a few that still has it give reactions to topics with a sincere mind,
from A-Z of the comments so far many gave reactions base on hate, sentiment but true you can only do this in our small nairaland village don't go Twitter and say shit about starboy cos his fan gonna give you more than you want.
And all the way someone said Wizkid don't know how to dress? Lol,sense is useless when you lack wisdom.
If many of you don't know his baby baby,mama mama and trashy songs are giving him awards and recognition he deserves,if you are at the peak of your game hate is free.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.