Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) (19697 Views)

Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2019
samzlink:
The internet never forgets
the internet never forget....but did u even bother noticing the difference between what he said and what the media said about the statement?..

mentally lazy Nigerian youth= educated illiterate
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2019
All he needed to say was, i mentioned 100 days and not 60 days... ..

A simple clarification is much better, than an outright denial..........
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2019
willi926:
Its as if the video was tampered with. Look at his mouth closely and listen to d audio, u will see the mouth and the wordings from the audio do not correspond undecided

Its obvious you didn't watch the live broadcast...

See what phcn yaf cos now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Splashme:
This man has started his
administration with lies.

Or is the Gbagada psychiatric story real?

grin grin grin

Diz ur comment got me lavin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by myddmodnabastard: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
The level of misinformation on our social media in Nigeria is becoming alarming. I keep saying it that if we don't check this thing, it is a nuclear bomb we are all sitting on. For crying out loud what is wrong with the lazy good for nothing idiots that do not know how to do their journalism homework properly before misinforming the general populace? What if their were no archives like this to debunk the lies that the man promised 60 days? Look at what that young musician(Naira Marley) said that so many people are rotting off in jail for offences they don't know about.

For most of you always applauding all this wrong journalism all in the name of hatred and not buying the idea of the victim, I hope you know the table can always turn. You might be a victim of this nonsense. Federal govt needs to sit up and start arresting some idiots for bad journalism. People like FFK and co and some media houses. Damages for wrong information should be in millions. After this their heads will be correct.
read what you wrote did you make any sense

Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by bionixs: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
willi926:
Its as if the video was tampered with. Look at his mouth closely and listen to d audio, u will see the mouth and the wordings from the audio do not correspond undecided
oga,sorry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Sanwo Olu won't do any tangible projects in Lagos State , he will only be paying his godfathers and godmothers in Lagos their monthly salaries. No be sanwo Olu niiii. I hope sanwolu has gained his weight back. Funny governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by amaben2020(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2019
[[s]quote author=mknigeriagreat post=79500432]The level of misinformation on our social media in Nigeria is becoming alarming. I keep saying it that if we don't check this thing, it is a nuclear bomb we are all sitting on. For crying out loud what is wrong with the lazy good for nothing idiots that do not know how to do their journalism homework properly before misinforming the general populace? What if their were no archives like this to debunk the lies that the man promised 60 days? Look at what that young musician(Naira Marley) said that so many people are rotting off in jail for offences they don't know about.

For most of you always applauding all this wrong journalism all in the name of hatred and not buying the idea of the victim, I hope you know the table can always turn. You might be a victim of this nonsense. Federal govt needs to sit up and start arresting some idiots for bad journalism. People like FFK and co and some media houses. Damages for wrong information should be in millions. After this their heads will be correct. [/quote][/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by olawuyirasaq: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
NAH DEM
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by ngwababe(f): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
qualityovenbake:
The reason politicians often lie is because the public doesn't want to hear the truth. People want to hear what they want to hear.

What is it that we want to hear? That Apapa gridlock can't be handled or what?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by mknigeriagreat: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Fact is that he lied.

What he can't do in 60 days, he can't do in 100.

Let's take into consideration very important things abeg.

I don't reason the same way you do that is why I have gone far in life. Truth is he never said 40 days. I will stick my dagger inside until the end of 100 days and see what has becomes of Apapa road. I am never the type that will always think negative. I give every benefit of doubt even when the odds don't agree with it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by mknigeriagreat: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

So Lagosians should hold him accountable if he doesn't clear it in 100 days?

Simple and 100% YES. But until then let us keep watching and always give these guys some benefit of doubts. I know a lot of them are just very unfortunate beings but men so many forces contending with those in power only God can help them. It is easier for them to make promises during campaigns just like we the masses feel like these things are very easy to fix now. But when you take that oath, mehn it is not always easy. Huddles to cross, beings to offend and those to appease. Getting things done in government in the part of the world like here where there was never a solid governance foundation or template is not easy. No structure No ideology.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by mknigeriagreat: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Fact is that he lied.

What he can't do in 60 days, he can't do in 100.

Let's take into consideration very important things abeg.

No I don't support your submission bro. He said 100 days and was alleged 60 days. I will still give him time. I know a lot of them are just very unfortunate beings but men so many forces contending with those in power only God can help them. It is easier for them to make promises during campaigns just like we the masses feel like these things are very easy to fix now. But when you take that oath, mehn it is not always easy. Huddles to cross, beings to offend and those to appease. Getting things done in government in the part of the world like here where there was never a solid governance foundation or template is not easy. No structure No ideology.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

I don't reason the same way you do that is why I have gone far in life. Truth is he never said 40 days. I will stick my dagger inside until the end of 100 days and see what has becomes of Apapa road. I am never the type that will always think negative. I give every benefit of doubt even when the odds don't agree with it.

Lol. Irresponsible ne'er-do-wells just come here to type "I've gone far in life". That's why you spend 25 hours in a day on Nairaland.

I don't expect you to reason the way I do. Critical thinking is rare these days. So it's actually a compliment.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by Kennydoc(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Simple and 100% YES. But until then let us keep watching and always give these guys some benefit of doubts. I know a lot of them are just very unfortunate beings but men so many forces contending with those in power only God can help them. It is easier for them to make promises during campaigns just like we the masses feel like these things are very easy to fix now. But when you take that oath, mehn it is not always easy. Huddles to cross, beings to offend and those to appease. Getting things done in government in the part of the world like here where there was never a solid governance foundation or template is not easy. No structure No ideology.

I agree with you. Inasmuch as most Nigerian political leaders are useless, Nigeria is probably the most difficult place to be a sincere and honest political leader in the whole world.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by balonaija(f): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
willi926:

Me deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by opribo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lying Sanwo,
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by switspin(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Splashme:
This man has started his
administration with lies.

Or is the Gbagada psychiatric story real?
Maybe oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Internet never forget and karma will surely back fire .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by 9jahotblog: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
hush15:

He used the word "tackle" and not "solve".

therr is a difference.
lol really, internet never forget.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Promising To End Apapa Warf Gridlock In The First 100 Days (Throwback) by booksrite(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maybe oh

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens / JUST IN: Buhari’s Swearing In To Be Low Key, Moves ‘Major’ Events To June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.