Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day (25578 Views)

Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise / Dele Momodu Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by ihatesycophant(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Must Fanikayode run mad at all times. Fani should have asked why OBJ said, they didn't invite him. This Fani always looking for attention and Buhari and his handlers don't even give him a beep. Fani should have asked OBJ why he has to lie to the world.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by TheAviator: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:
grin

fani-kayode our former plane crash minister .
You made a mistake. There was no plane crash during Fani Kayode's brief stint as aviation minister. All the plane crashes that happened during Obasanjo's incumbency as President happened during Kema Chikwe and Babalola Borishade's stints as ministers. Fani Kayode was Obasanjo's media assistant at that time. It was when Obasanjo was trying to put things in place due to the seemingly incessant plane crashes at that time, that he appointed Fani Kayode as aviation minister. From the day Fani Kayode was appointed aviation minister to his last day in office, there was no single plane crash.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by DimIsaac10(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Wisdom58:
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement to ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, seeking an explanation for his absence at democracy day celebration on June 12.

He said, “The former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, owes an answer to Nigerians on his absence from the 2019 Presidential inauguration and Democracy Day celebration because the claim that he was not invited or he did not receive an invitation cannot be sustained.

“Since the claim was first made, elements in the polity that have deliberately and consistently been trying to lead the country toward polarization have cashed in on it, throwing all manner of rubbish at the Buhari Presidency.”

But reacting Fani- Kayode said, “The Presidency should stop its whining about Baba Obasanjo’s failure to attend the Democracy Day celebration. They are behaving like a spoilt child that was stood up on its first date. Why would OBJ celebrate Democracy Day with an election-rigger and a tyrant who stole a mandate?”

“Why would ANY former Head of State or President attend? Apart from OBJ, @GEJonathan, Gen. Gowon, Gen. Babangida and Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar ALL boycotted the event as did virtually the entire world. Doesn’t @MBuhari get the message? No-one regards you or takes you seriously,” he added.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/fani-kayode-reacts-buhari-queries-obasanjos-absence-democracy-day/
Abacha self dey look say diz one pass me.... Everyone claiming holy..
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Chukalemon(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Remember you can drag the horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water.that buhari of a man is very insane . what is his business if obj attend the democracy day or not .he thinks that obasanjo is a coward that he can just ginger like that.a pedophile and election rigger that what he is
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Dchair2: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ffk definitely missed the target this time around, he is wrong on this one.

if OBJ's failure to attend the democracy day was as a result of the fact that buhari is riding on a stolen mandate then he (OBJ) really needs to have his head examined

no election in this country has ever been free and fair. the late yaradua openly accepted that the election that brought him to power was flawed. in fact, OBJ was a genius in rigging. he and iwu successfully rigged himself into power. OBJ is one of the problems of this country, he always want things to be done his way

NB: am not a supporter of APC neither do i support buhari, but i say things the way they are without being biased or unduly sentimental
Free and fair you say? You must still be living in dreamland!! Free and fair kor free and fair ni. The biggest problem Nigeria has is not even Obj, but peeps like you who wouldn't tell the truth nor acknowledge truth but would rather pretend like all is well when things are not

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by nextnear(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:

if OBJ's failure to attend the democracy day was as a result of the fact that buhari is riding on a stolen mandate then he (OBJ) really needs to have his head examined

no election in this country has ever been free and fair. the late yaradua openly accepted that the election that brought him to power was flawed. in fact, OBJ was a genius in rigging. he and iwu successfully rigged himself into power. OBJ is one of the problems of this country, he always want things to be done his way

NB: am not a supporter of APC neither do i support buhari, but i say things the way they are without being biased or unduly sentimental
dem no attend, dem no attend, period! And stop saying you are not APC supporter so that people can reason with you on a neutral ground, you are both APC supporter and sympathizer, so stop the drama, some of us are not fools like you that is walking blind because of what you wanna eat, Buhari has lost it and am sure he is not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:

There is a difference between obj’s rigging and Buhari’s rigging. 1st of it was a young and fresh democracy and everyone was trying to learn the ropes and see what works. I cud almost call it ignorant or innocent rigging bt after learning the truth and u decide to go back into massive, brazen and obvious sabotaging of INEC independence and order kind of rigging I think that is obscene even obj rigged with sm sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by blackaxe78: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
APC need to do a secret fund raising dinner to finance FFK's assassination.

He should be eliminated the Morsi way

Body and spirit should be assassinated and go missing.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by godliman: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:

stale platitudes
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Odelhorno1990: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Politricks in African is indeed magical.

Are you in Kaduna and Delta States? And you need a quick cash loan without collateral, guarantor and 2% interest rate.
NB: Only for salary earners.
Contact@ Ogaga, 08159385912 and get loan disbursement in 5minutes.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by jaytee01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:

You think that you are smart.... "am not a supporter of APC... "

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Just when we had started making serious gains in conducting credible elections in Nigeria, the senile bigot who has been rejected by all right thinking Nigerians rigs himself to power in the most brazen manner possible. They did not even do a good job of the rigging!
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by jaytee01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackaxe78:
APC need to do a secret fund raising dinner to finance FFK's assassination.

He should be eliminated the Morsi way

Body and spirit should be assassinated and go missing.
Are you okay?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by LZAA: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
jaxxy:

There is a difference between obj’s rigging and Buhari’s rigging. 1st of it was a young and fresh democracy and everyone was trying to learn the ropes and see what works. I cud almost call it ignorant or innocent rigging bt after learning the truth and u decide to go back into massive, brazen and obvious sabotaging of INEC independence and order kind of rigging I think that is obscene even obj rigged with sm sense.
That's what ds zombies don't understand when they shout obj rigged
Yaradua and gej made serious electoral reforms only for APCheat to come and drag us back
Smh

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by CioAngels(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Just imagine, is he your staff? Why waste energy querying him? All the aides in aso rock and security operative should have have gone destroy house and get him attested. Is querying Obasanjo the burning issues facing Nigerians. Nigerians are committing suicides on daily bases, are being killed wickedly and is not an issue to move you, it is query for not attending ceremony that does not include those that voted you in because they inconsequential. Shame to all the president aides who keeps misadvising him to fail.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
why care about OBJ not attending the celebration or not? is he the only ex president that was absent..ok what about you and I, did they care if we attend or not....this govt just like to talk talk and talk all the time!
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by princenaira(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad People call Buhari a tyrant but i think Buhari is too weak to bear the title of tyranny. A real tyrant would have kept FFK and Reno in the darkest part of Nigeria where the sun don't shine. Kim jong UN remains my role model in tyranny sad

But at least, Kim Jong UN, maintains good leadership in his country. No hunger, good roads, good economy, international politicking and one of the world's powers.

No darkness in his country

Which one among these has your so called president achieved?? You are here celebration keeping g opposition to the darkest part of your country try while other countries tries are chasing away darkness totally by creating artificial moons
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by MeeLan: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:

if y aren't biased, don't support a thief against a thief.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by MeeLan: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigerian presidents are like drunkards, one come and create an unneccesary historical date, another comes, changes the mad date, another comes, changes the name and memo and generations lose track if their history.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by goodnewsbabe: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by God4memi: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Attention seeking man are you not tired that those people are too busy and have no time for you at all, there are other ways to seek appointment

uote author=Wisdom58 post=79500226]A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement to ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, seeking an explanation for his absence at democracy day celebration on June 12.

He said, “The former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, owes an answer to Nigerians on his absence from the 2019 Presidential inauguration and Democracy Day celebration because the claim that he was not invited or he did not receive an invitation cannot be sustained.

“Since the claim was first made, elements in the polity that have deliberately and consistently been trying to lead the country toward polarization have cashed in on it, throwing all manner of rubbish at the Buhari Presidency.”

But reacting Fani- Kayode said, “The Presidency should stop its whining about Baba Obasanjo’s failure to attend the Democracy Day celebration. They are behaving like a spoilt child that was stood up on its first date. Why would OBJ celebrate Democracy Day with an election-rigger and a tyrant who stole a mandate?”

“Why would ANY former Head of State or President attend? Apart from OBJ, @GEJonathan, Gen. Gowon, Gen. Babangida and Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar ALL boycotted the event as did virtually the entire world. Doesn’t @MBuhari get the message? No-one regards you or takes you seriously,” he added.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/fani-kayode-reacts-buhari-queries-obasanjos-absence-democracy-day/[/quote]
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Buhari and Osinbajo need to perform better. The performance expected was too high than what they are delivering. Nigeria is not just getting better with their war against corruption crusade. Or is Nigeria better than how Buhari met it? If Buhari cannot fix Nigeria because we know this man is strict, I do not know who can.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by AfonjaConehead: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thunda Faya all Coneheads..

Kill a coneheaded structure 1st before killing a sinaki.

grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Yyeske(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Must Fanikayode run mad at all times. Fani should have asked why OBJ said, they didn't invite him. This Fani always looking for attention and Buhari and his handlers don't even give him a beep. Fani should have asked OBJ why he has to lie to the world.
Thanks for your comment, I wonder why some of our youths are so lazy to investigate some issues atimes before commenting
Afterall other former heads of state didn't attend but why is only OBJ that was singled out?
He lied that he wasn't invited in order to cast aspersion on Buhari, why should an old man like him lie, is it because he has been retired from politics by Buhari or what?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad People call Buhari a tyrant but i think Buhari is too weak to bear the title of tyranny. A real tyrant would have kept FFK and Reno in the darkest part of Nigeria where the sun don't shine. Kim jong UN remains my role model in tyranny sad
Wow. So you're an aspiring tyrant. Issok o

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by papmanxion(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
GoTV:

A tyranny your role model.....my guy I nor sure say I go blame the leaders again for this life oh because as it stands now you are the problem
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by 77up(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Buhari don't even know who and who he invited not to talk of identifying those that came and don't.

Next level is working for those that vote against Buhari hlwhy it's working against those that voted for Buhari..

All Buhari supporters now beg me for help... I told them to use there voters card.. That's there ticket to next level not my money... Nonsense and Bobriscky
All shocked

Dangote spotted.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by tunary(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
specie103:
Na by force to attend.... Abi is it ur "attend"
I wonder o
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Simonary88: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
No be force na
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
I thought Obj is irrelevant, and is an expired milk.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
GoTV:

At least Kim is making serious developmental strides, and took less than 6 years to turn the nation into a massive universal force...

Our dear Buhari couldn't even tackle insecurity in 4 years, not to speak of other crucial areas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video) / Governor Obiano Shows Off His Football Skills At Anambra Stadium (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.