Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari (28573 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2019
bestdudes:
crap talk. Shebi na where thief see money him go rob? What happens when him no say money no dey?
I blame the naija deltans for keeping silent when the best thing to do is scatter everything so we should all rest. Yes, chase out all oil works and companies, people will lose their jobs for sure but it will press the rest button.
do youb want naija to scatter completely ni?what u saying is scary,that region na the life wire of the country and must be protected at all cost
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Chukazu: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2019
This people deserve their own separate nation. We simply can't continue to cohabit with them.

A president who clearly told security men to shoot at sight disrupting election, was also telling us that" it's God that will judge terrorist?"

Now his fellow Fulani is telling him to be gentle with terrorist
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Imoh555:
Imagine nonsense

Nairalanders and fellow Nigerians please let's for a minute assume and imagine what would have happened if this Boko Haram and bandits and Fulani herdsmen where Christians imagine how this Islamic people would have been going around school LA, churches and villages to kill women and children and blaming their religion and it's activities for making Nigeria not to grow and move forward... Just imagine for a moment if Christians publicly claimed responsibility for bombings and attacks and insurgency, imagine how the military would have been flexing muscles... I'm not trying to ignite religious sentiments but let's just imagine if things where the other way round... You won't see the muric man reacting to things like this or a public protest

You are just shallow in knowledge. How could u equate boko haram to the religion of Islam. Oh! because they disguised in the name of Islam. Do u need someone to tell you that all these terrorist groups across globe are control by influential and powerful individual or a group of people for the benefit of making money. Jihad was never their course of agitation because Jihad has fought, won, renounced, and abolished by our noble prophet. Whoever stood up for fight and acclaimed it to jihad related to Islam are nothing but terrorist, criminals and treasons felony in the host community.
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by bestdudes: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
do youb want naija to scatter completely ni?what u saying is scary,that region na the life wire of the country and must be protected at all cost
protect fire when those up north are fueling bokoharam? Do u think Bokoharam are really fighting a religious war? U think if they wanted to end bokoharam it can't happen in 48 hours? Everybody knows this is just a way to steal money.

Ask urself, why did buhari pay them? U better wake up. This country is gone.
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by fatwhite(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
I am so disappointed, so in all of these, of a truth there is an agenda else i see no reason why mr. governor would say a thing like this. What about our deceased brothers, sisters, parents, infants, soldiers and money being destroyed and masacred every day? Are their lifes less worth to that of boko haram? This very governor should be watched very closely, we never can tell who their sponsors are.
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
bestdudes:
protect fire when those up north are fueling bokoharam? Do u think Bokoharam are really fighting a religious war? U think if they wanted to end bokoharam it can't happen in 48 hours? Everybody knows this is just a way to steal money.

Oga am not doubting u,but pls let be wary of what we assert..I never heard that buhari pay bokoharam o
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Bahddo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
I wonder why they send the Nigerian army to go die in battle when the northern elite is backing Boko Haram. Why act drama with the lives of these soldiers?
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by switspin(f): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Boko haram said to be technically defeated, hmm!
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by shineeye1: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is one loved by the gods! He will be forever thankful that he did not have to continue dealing with these brood of vipers called northern politicians. One thing is however sure, these generations of crooked thieves and chronic endemic hypocrites will all be consumed by their own evil fire in the fullness of time! That is a prophecy.
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by shineeye1: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bahddo:
I wonder why they send the Nigerian army to go die in battle when the northern elite is backing Boko Haram. Why act drama with the lives of these soldiers?

Blame the imbecility of those being led to the slaughter!
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Chuxz311(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by shineeye1: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
bestdudes:

Hurrah, you are not not among the imbeciles who cannot read the coded undertones in between the lines...
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Akabuking: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
sponsor spotted.
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Sensimilla: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
ollah1:

Like jesus

And Allah
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Tchange1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
jeff1607:
As long as the sitting governor is safe from harm, he will never understand the pain the masses go through

My Brother God Bless You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by mrnigerdelta: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
this Governor is a fool
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Isoduwa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Make Una calmed down �� Next level my poo Una never see anything
Until Buhari boys enter town Una eyes � go clear
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by shineeye1: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
mrnigerdelta:
this Governor is a fool

Problem is, he is not interested in being wise..
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Blazebond(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who is this fool?
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Kingspin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
When you are part of Boko haram

One can say many things
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Annie939(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
apc and Boko Haram see like 5 and 6

Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Kiezodumah(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who has failed the other? U are dead already

schoolboij:

I feel your frustrations my osu brother. This same frustrations and Lamentations killed your forebears. It will destroy you. Keep blaming Yoruba for your woes. Your pain continues.......
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Trezagezz: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
As for me, I [s][/s]believe for a group to be declared a terror group, it means the situation had advanced beyond peaceful negotiations.

However, I believe in flexibility. The ability to approach issues in various dimensions. If the governor, whom I believe understands the security and livelihood of borno better than anyone, suggests "such" an idea, then I think his idea is worth looking into.
[s][/s][s]

You are a fool and one of the blood sucking demon..
Devil parading in human form....
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
festacman:
Explore OTHER OPTIONS other than force. For example, If Boko Haram is meeting some of the social needs of the local communities, Government should bridge the gap as beneficiaries are likely to join Boko Haram.

Hearts and minds.you are a very smart guy
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by SarkinYarki: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Offpoint1:
It's a well known fact that almost all of northern governors, traditional Rulers, Islamic religion head are sympathizers of Boko Haram. Even the northern army are not excluded.

Boko Haram can be defeated within a period of one month if the north want it to be defeated.

Very true
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by NOL2dworld(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
i am not a pessimist neither do i wish people bad but the truth here is that stability cannot return to borno, in a nutshell borno is gone!!!

boko haram is a political tool used by the greedy politicians up there to enrich and enlarge their unfillable pockets.

Wwonders shall never end..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by orisa37: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Are the Bokoharam your brothers?
Re: Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari by booksrite(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
My Brother God Bless You.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.