Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

OK - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / OK (1939 Views)

Is It Ok Using A Minibus (Korope) As A Family Car? / Is It Ok To Drive With Former Owners Papers / Did I Get Cheated Or Did I Do Ok. So Here Are The Services I Did To My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK by dicksonadams(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Fisf
Re: OK by seanfer(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2019
dicksonadams:
Hi guy, feel free to ask any question on Pontiac vibe and Matrix...

And drop your number to join our whatsap group.

Cheers

Please post the whatsapp link here
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
seanfer:

Please post the whatsapp link here

https:///J6csqhEjO99KvfHtOqzdEQ
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Let's vibe
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Viber Team
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let's vibe
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: OK by livewithpurpose: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Link doesn't work
Re: OK by diportivo: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin

I cant waitnfor u guys to buy rolls Royce by Gods grace

u guys will surely av ur own country grin

5 Likes

Re: OK by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Let's Vibe
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2019
livewithpurpose:
Link doesn't work

Try again using

https:///J6csqhEjO99KvfHtOqzdEQ

Or drop your phone number I will add you.

Welcome on board
Re: OK by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50am On Jul 05, 2019
diportivo:
grin grin

I cant waitnfor u guys to buy rolls Royce by Gods grace

u guys will surely av ur own country grin

omo nah corrola with extra room dem de open group for o!

I can assure you, it will be a very boring group, there is nothing to share, as the car has nothing to talk about grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK by seanfer(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

omo nah corrola with extra room dem de open group for o!

I can assure you, it will be a very boring group, there is nothing to share, as the car has nothing to talk about grin

Boss I’m sure most Kazeem’s will advise one from buying it. Because with good maintenance habit the Kazeems won’t see the car in their workshop often thereby denying them their daily food.
Re: OK by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2019
seanfer:

Boss I’m sure most Kazeem’s will advise one from buying it. Because with good maintenance habit the Kazeems won’t see the car in their workshop often thereby denying them their daily food.

That's it! Nothing to talk about grin
Re: OK by kingreign(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

That's it! Nothing to talk about grin

Motor that can't even be tuned or riced properly grin
Very boring group I can imagine.
Re: OK by seanfer(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
kingreign:

Motor that can't even be tuned or riced properly grin
Very boring group I can imagine.

Not everybody can afford Mercedes. Some are still saving up for 2001 Jetta.
Re: OK by kingreign(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
seanfer:

Not everybody can afford Mercedes. Some are still saving up for 2001 Jetta.

No one is talking about cash price. May it be known to you that as seemingly boring and empty and quite marginal in safety rating as that car is, its more expensive than a Mercedes C, BMW 3, Audi A3 and Volvo S60 vehicles. And its very boring, plastic and cheaply manufactured.

So what are you saying?
Re: OK by codemaster2much: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
kingreign:

No one is talking about cash price. May it be known to you that as seemingly boring and empty and quite marginal in safety rating as that car is, its more expensive than a Mercedes C, BMW 3, Audi A3 and Volvo S60 vehicles. And its very boring, plastic and cheaply manufactured.

So what are you saying?

Monkey no find but him mama like am
Re: OK by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
kingreign:

So what are you saying?

I drove an 05 matrix a friend just bought and my first thought was, "people wey dey use this motor dey try o"

First I tried adjusting the driver seat and saw one nonsense flat plastic. I was to take the vehicle for a wash and didnt want to go through the horror of adjusting the seat again so I tried saving the current seat position and it occurred to me the vehicle has no memory seat. No steering wheel control and no ABS, the way the engine sounded self no give me joy. Infact, when I got back to my TL, it felt like I was driving a Rolls Royce grin

I will never use the vehicle even if it wasforced on me. To those using it, una dey try o grin
Re: OK by dicksonadams(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
rationalmind:

I drove an 05 matrix a friend just bought and my first thoughts were, "people wey dey use this motor dey try o"

First I tried adjusting the driver seat and saw one nonsense flat plastic. I was to take the vehicle for a wash and didnt want to go through the horror of adjusting the seat again so I tried saving the current seat position and it occurred to me the vehicle has no memory seat. No steering wheel control and no ABS, the way the engine sounded self no give me joy. Infact, when I got back to my TL, it felt like I was driving a Rolls Royce grin

I will never use the vehicle even if it wasforced on me. To those using it, una dey try o grin

Lol haba bro.. Na the same thing as any corrola na

(1) (Reply)

My Second Coming To Radautoworks / Advice On Effective Car To Buy For 300k / Choosing Between Toyota Year Model For Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.