Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters (345 Views)

Great Brands Nigeria Limited Salary For Customer Services Officicers / Apply For Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 / Great Brands Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting For An Internal Auditor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters by imons: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders, please I need someone to direct me on how I can get to "The Landmark, KM 24 lekki-epe expressway, Ikota Complex, Ajah". I'm coming from Ikeja by bus. May God bless you as you help me out.
Re: I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters by imons: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Please, I need your help urgently.

imons:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, please I need someone to direct me on how I can get to "The Landmark, KM 24 lekki-epe expressway, Ikota Complex, Ajah". I'm coming from Ikeja by bus. May God bless you as you help me out.
Re: I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters by 2el(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
imons:
Please, I need your help urgently.
use www.lara.ng

2 Likes

Re: I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters by imons: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wow! This is one of the best resource for Lagosians. Are you the one that build it? Thanks and may God richly bless you.

2el:

use www.lara.ng
Re: I Need Direction To Great Brands Headquarters by 2el(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
imons:
Wow! This is one of the best resource for Lagosians. Are you the one that build it? Thanks and may God richly bless you.

I'm not the site owner, just helping out smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Manager Needed For A School Kitchen / Keep Your Password Save. / Buy Ideas And Become The C.E.O Of Fruit Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.