Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words (26358 Views)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by adelaja70(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackaxe78:
Sincerely, Uti nailed it

The girl has set a class for herself and doing fine.

Not craving media attention with everything.

Unlike Tobi that his building toilet upandan, Or Teddy A that is trying hard to revive his already dead career
TOBI NOT HIS FAMILY O... WILL FEED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Adakintroy: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pussy niggers..got were they her by looks.. almost like the biccthes they support. Never see them advocate for their brothers. Always sucking up to the bitcches.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by koyyess: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
No female should be born in poverty.
Congrats cee-c.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by blackaxe78: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
[s]
adelaja70:
TOBI NOT HIS FAMILY O... WILL FEED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

[/s]
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by missKiffy(f): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Haters has made him change his words but it doesnt still change the fact that Cee C is super successful and i love her kiss

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by babyfaceafrica: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
nonsense
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by adelaja70(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackaxe78:

TRUTH IS BITTER.... I REPEAT HE WILL FEED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND COLLECT CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
pek:
*dumbest*

Fixed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by blackaxe78: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
[s]
adelaja70:

TRUTH IS BITTER.... I REPEAT HE WILL FEED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND COLLECT CHANGE.
[/s]
[s]
adelaja70:

[/s]
[s]
adelaja70:

[/s]
[s]
adelaja70:

[/s]
[s]
adelaja70:

[/s]
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Stefan111(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
pek:
*dumbest*
Oga professor you no understand wetin he talk??
English teacher
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by pek(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stefan111:

Oga professor you no understand wetin he talk??
English teacher
The person replied me with thanks and here you are making a fool of yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Halezis(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na you get your mouth sha
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by richieasap: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sincerely, Uti nailed it

The girl has set a class for herself and doing fine.

Not craving media attention with everything.

Unlike Tobi that his building toilet upandan, Or Teddy A that is trying hard to revive his already dead career
Shey your papa get career or him don build toilet for your village.fool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by richieasap: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=pek post=79508523] The person replied me with thanks and here you are making a fool of yourself. Hmmm
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sapphire86:
Uti is always clout chasing...... That was how he was loud on Tboss matter.... He himself should double his hustle....

No need, he should just propose to Cee-C
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by skukimania(f): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
UTI you don't need to rephrase or apologize . It's an obvious truth. My love for the successful CeeCee is not of this world! kiss

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Sapphire86(f): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

No need, he should just propose to Cee-C

Ceec won't gree!!! He's just gonna leech on her 'success'
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sapphire86:

Ceec won't gree!!! He's just gonna leech on her 'success'

LMAO! but is Cee-c even successful at all? I don't see how taking pictures for the Gram & getting endorsement as success meanwhile we don't know how much those endorsements cost. It's not Pepsi endorsements o tongue
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by bluefilm: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Northmall:
We pay attention to the dumbest things in Nigeria.

But that's exactly what is expected from a society filled with the dumbest of the dumbest human beings on the planet, or don't you think so?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Wallade(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
What is our definition of success? In the context of Cee -C's exploits in life, should we classify her as successful or most successful of her peers?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Sapphire86(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO! but is Cee-c even successful at all? I don't see how taking pictures for the Gram & getting endorsement as success meanwhile we don't know how much those endorsements cost. It's not Pepsi endorsements o tongue

That's why I put the success in quotes.... All I see is body flaunting in different ways and that's no success to me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Coolmedown: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
This guy is a buffoon
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Stefan111(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
pek:
The person replied me with thanks and here you are making a fool of yourself.
Na your matter english teacher
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by fyneguy: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

lol a very dumb statement from a hater. So all Ceec does is take pictures on the gram?

I have made orders on her website and one of them was number 6,000+ that tells you the volume of trades on her e-commerce site.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2019
fyneguy:

lol a very dumb statement from a hater. So all Ceec does is take pictures on the gram?

I have made orders on her website and one of them was number[b] 6,000+[/b] that tells you the volume of trades on her e-commerce site.

6,000+ is not success sorry. Even if it is 6,000+ * (100). It's still not. That's mere 600k, cannot buy you a Keke.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by fyneguy: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

6,000+ is not success sorry. Even if it is 6,000+ * (100). It's still not. That's mere 600k, cannot buy you a Keke.

lmao another dumb response. The least costs N10k and I know she makes over 30% profit. Some of them cost N17k. By the way, the 6,000+ was my order number 2 months ago and I made 4 orders. I know people who made 10 orders each (N100k+)

She went to launch it in Ghana and stayed in Marriott Hotel, which costs over N100k per night, for 3 days. Common sense should tell you She would not spend such amounts on accommodation to launch a trade with low yields.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
fyneguy:

lmao another dumb response. The least costs N10k and I know she makes over 30% profit. Some of them cost N17k. By the way, the 6,000+ was my order number 2 months ago and I made 4 orders. I know people who made 10 orders each (N100k+)

She went to launch it in Ghana and stayed in Marriott Hotel, which costs over N100k per night, for 3 days. Common sense should tell you She would not spend such amounts on accommodation to launch a trade with low yields.

BRO! Celebrity fake life != Reality.

Believe on your own peril.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by fyneguy: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

BRO! Celebrity fake life != Reality.

Believe on your own peril.

Loool I gave you facts that I personally got! This's not what she posted on the gram! the orders were delivered to me!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words by Akios63(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Di'ja Shares A Throwback Photo As A Little Girl / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years / Actress Nazo Ekezie Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.