Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections (15727 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / PDP Mocks APC For Postponing Its National Convention Again / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by Freshlorde: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you nor get work go do yahoo oga no dey ware data on top this
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by Kingosytex(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Christaind48249:
[sup][/sup]

guy u de get customer at all?
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oshiomhole: pls let me ask you o, who should be talking about forgiveness; you or we Nigerians you demoralized n kept indoors?
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by kaludestiny10(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
[/b]You just said it all.
valentineuwakwe:
Oshiomhole: pls let me ask you o, who should be talking about forgiveness; you or we Nigerians you demoralized n kept indoors?
[b]
ebuk4real:
grin cheesy

Hand of Essau but voice of Jacob.

I will keep saying it that by the time PMB steps down and his malfeasances meticulously tabulated, Nigerians will themselves canonize GEJ a 'SAINT'. Take that to the BANK!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by DeptSecretServ: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
KEVIND:
Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi and Adams Oshiomhole clap for yourselves for bringing this cancer for the second time. There's something the South don't seems to understand. Some southerners don't comprehend the fact that Buhari doesn't care what the Southern Nigerians think of him. His major aim is to Northernalize & Islamize the country. As long as he is celebrated in the North, especially in the other of Usman Dan Fodio. He does not care what anyone think of him. He want to be remembered as the major proponent of the Northern cause & agenda.

Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by kaludestiny10(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
cheesy angry angry grin angry grin
socialmediaman:
Dude, Maurice Iwu now sleeps in peace after you guys broke his record, so quit trying to deceive, not working...
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by opribo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Don't mind him, everything was all planned. From the INEC chairman to to the conduct of the elections.

Criminals them are, when a man rigs his way into office what do you expect from him, nothing.
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by know: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Now, there is more to this ranting. These politicians thinks Nigerians are fools. Even Buhari knows the cancellation was well planned to his favour. Enough of the Apc playing the victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by Mummymahdi(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=omoadeleye post=79508354]so what's the implication of you not forgiving them?[/quote

Abeg help me ask d slowpoke that marry human being]
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by ogubolokento(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Edo people never forgive you self....
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by BestDealPropert(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whether you forgive or not... Na APC and INEC palava.
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by froze6(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
What is this man saying now.ilorin people check my profile
Re: Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections by Alejobs: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Like Snow - Governor Yahaya Bello (video) / Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu / Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.