Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight (38071 Views)

Lionel Messi "Banned From Barcelona Training" As Contract Saga Continues / Hazard, Ramos,bale, Modric And Others Resume Training For Real Madrid / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by helinues: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
FCBboy:
The same Thailand that has conceded 18 goals without scoring 1? and don't forget Chile played two giants ( Sweden & U.S.A) let's just hope for a favourable result from cam vs NZL.

Thailand scored 1 against Sweden. Let see how things goes later tonight.. I sha hope and pray we get a slot
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by kenzysmith: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Train and come house by Friday abeg .....una no go qualify
u re a goat i mean the domestic one people eat. oloshi

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:

Thailand scored 1 against Sweden. Let see how things goes later tonight.. I sha hope and pray we get a slot
Amen!
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Isoduwa(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Definetech56:
Determination is the only key to success

If you are determined you will surely win

Not with their yam � legs make oshola enter house Abeg red hair enter house

Referee wetin dey happened wetin i do
Stupid people think you are in Aba
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by MrTrend(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Train and come house by Friday abeg .....una no go qualify

Why are you this CHILDISH? cry
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Train and come house by Friday

A more realistic expectation since qualification is no longer in their hands, rather on the outcome of other games
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Chukalemon(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
I trust in dennerby.the swedish since his appointment as super falcons technical director he has transformed the super falcons to a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the women football.a tactical masterclass

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by ajericho(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:
No shaking

Yesterday match really brightened our hopes.

In football, anything can happen but in this case, we are 70% ahead for a slot

With all the permutations and forecastings, if eventually we qualify for the second round, can we beat Germany?

na Germany dey always beat us for final
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Sonfethopia: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Zech68:
2 OUT OF 3 permutations favored NIGERIA advancing to the 2nd Round after FRANCE'S VAR VICTORY: CAMEROUN v NEW ZEALAND DRAW OR (1:0) VICTORY FOR NEW ZEALAND, SCOTLAND v ARGENTINA DRAW, OR CHILE v THAILAND ENDING DRAW OR AT MOST A TWO-GOAL MARGIN VICTORY FOR CHILE.

LUCKILY, ONE OUT OF THREE HAS BEEN REALISED (SCOTLAND v ARGENTINA).

COMPLEXITIES INCLUDE

If i say i understand n tin here i de lie
A) 1:0 VICTORY FOR THE CAMEROUNIANS WITH LESS THAN 1 RED CARD AND LESS THAN THREE YELLOW CARDS ISSUED AGAINST CAMEROUN(THAT EQUATES TO CAMEROUN QUALIFYING AND NIGERIA'S ELIMINATION PENDING OUTCOME OF CHILE v THAILAND BECAUSE CARD OFFENCES WILL BE USED TO SEPARATE THE TEAMS AS CAMEROUN CURRENTLY HAS 5 YELLOW CARDS WHILE NIGERIA HAS 7 YELLOW CARDS WITH ONE DOUBLED AS A RED).

B) A 2:1 VICTORY FOR NEW ZEALAND WITH LESS THAN 8 YELLOW CARDS AWARDED AGAINST THE NEW ZEALANDERS(EQUATES TO NEW ZEALAND QUALIFYING AND NIGERIA'S ELIMINATION PENDING OUTCOME OF CHILE v THAILAND BECAUSE CARD OFFENCES WILL BE USED TO SEPARATE THE TEAMS AS NEW ZEALAND CURRENTLY HAS ZERO YELLOW CARDS WHILE NIGERIA HAS 7 YELLOW CARDS WITH ONE DOUBLED AS A RED).

If i say i understand n tin here i de lie
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
SIMPLIFIED:

Sonfethopia,FOR NIGERIA'S FALCONS TO QUALIFY WITHOUT ANY PERMUTATION TODAY, CAMEROUN v NEW ZEALAND MUST END IN A FULL TIME DRAW OR AT WORST A ONE NIL VICTORY FOR NEW ZEALAND.
ANYTHING SHORT OF THESE OPTIONS WILL MEAN GOAL DIFFERENCE ,GOALS SCORED BY A TEAM AND/OR CARD OFFENCS WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE WHO ADVANCES TO THE 2ND ROUND AND/OR WAITNG FOR THE OUTCOME OF CHILE v THAILAND.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by einsteine(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Een after they qualify, it would be Germany next. Not exactly good news.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Sonfethopia: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Zech68:
SIMPLIFIED:

Sonfethopia,FOR NIGERIA'S FALCONS TO QUALIFY WITHOUT ANY PERMUTATION TODAY, CAMEROUN v NEW ZEALAND MUST END IN A FULL TIME DRAW OR AT WORST A ONE NIL VICTORY FOR NEW ZEALAND.
ANYTHING SHORT OF THESE OPTIONS WILL MEAN GOAL DIFFERENCE ,GOALS SCORED BY A TEAM AND/OR CARD OFFENCS WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE WHO ADVANCES TO THE 2ND ROUND AND/OR WAITNG FOR THE OUTCOME OF CHILE v THAILAND.

Oh k
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by femi4: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
ifecomata:
Good one girls
Dennerby is a master tactician
If we are to meet Germany hopefully
Then we would bow out not in disgrace but gallantly
Surprises are not far fetched tho
yinmu
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by femi4: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
haha. Something like that.
Ẹ fun mi ni morenike, mo fẹ donate fun
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nope for now @ Einsteine. It is either GERMANY OR ITALY PENDING THE OUTCOME OF TODAY AND PROBABLY TOMORROW'S GAMES.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Aystarz: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Akinowon123:
I want to marry okeke chidi(20)

Why not Okeke herself, with your okekerized grammar?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by adecz: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
You lost 2 matches to some small,
small oyibo girls & you are still hoping
to qualify to go an get more flogging?

Abeg, make una come home!!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Aystarz: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chukalemon:
I trust in dennerby.the swedish since his appointment as super falcons technical director he has transformed the super falcons to a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the women football.a tactical masterclass

Sarcasms have never flown better grin
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Kingjames(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
and somebody will tell me that those training there are ladies!

not untill i see the remaining feminine features

i wont believe
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
kennosklint:
They have already qualified na since Scotland drew with Argentina
nigeria always qualifying for second by mathematical calculation since 2002cheesy.anyway i just dont understand why scotland couldnt hold their 3-0 against argentina. They just had to allow argentina to equalise sad.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Omega30:
Super Falcons will win the World Cup, quote me later.
if dem win d world cup naija ladies will not give us breathing space again cos dem go dey yab us say na wetin d men no fit do dem come docheesy. Anyway sha i support ur optimismcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by abayomilaws(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Notwithstanding anything that happens this night, I am still proud of my ladies. Go Super falcons... I am proud of thee.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
THIS IS THE BIG QUESTION

Yesterday match really brightened our hopes.

In football, anything can happen but in this case, we are 70% ahead for a slot

With all the permutations and forecastings, if eventually we qualify for the second round, can we beat Germany?[/quote]
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by advocate666: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Zoo team and their foreign coach. No pride.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by mistyebby(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
FCBboy:
A 3-0 win for Chile against sh*ty Thailand and a 2-0 win between Cameroon and New Zealand is sending us home.

Are you for or against us cheesy
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
mistyebby:

Are you for or against us cheesy
For.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by rayornb(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Guys, Cameroon is playing goaless at half time.
What are our chances.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by abbiboy: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
ifecomata:
Good one girls
Dennerby is a master tactician
If we are to meet Germany hopefully
Then we would bow out not in disgrace but gallantly
Surprises are not far fetched tho

Una go chop am belleful,by then disgrace will be understatement... Is that one a team!!
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by magzey: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria my country- Under 20 world cup 2019 best losers, Super Falcons France 2019- still looking for best losers Chai chai chai Diaris God oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by emerged01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Super falcon is a gunner! Cameroon leading!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.