Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight (38076 Views)

Lionel Messi "Banned From Barcelona Training" As Contract Saga Continues / Hazard, Ramos,bale, Modric And Others Resume Training For Real Madrid / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by emerged01(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Reussite:

Nah it isn't over...for NGR to qualify now Chile must not win Thailand by 3 goals margin or more. Now if Chile wins Thailand by 3 goals margin they share same goal difference with NGR(-2) & with progress if they don't concede more than 2 yellow cards tonight following FIFA fair play rule. Anything less than 3 goals margin NGR progresses and which is highly unlikely considering how horrible Thailand is.
Thailand girls know nothing about football. Chile will score more Than 3 goals.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Mizwisdom(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations to Cameroonians, eveb if Falcons don't qualify, they still tried, at least we have an African country representing us in the round of 16

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Mizwisdom(f): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
emerged01:

Thailand girls know nothing about football. Chile will score more Than 3 goals.

All well and good. We still gave it a good fight and an African team is representing us so no worries
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by forgiveness: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

You should say that to your Nigerian football federation
We’re only spectators

Is Abrahamovic English FA?
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by einsteine(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cameroun qualifies. If Chile wins, the falcons go home
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by emerged01(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

All well and good. We still gave it a good fight and an African team is representing us so no worries
I'm so happy that Cameroon qualified. They deserved it,that last goal was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by mashad(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Congratulations to Cameroonians, eveb if Falcons don't qualify, they still tried, at least we have an African country representing us in the round of 16

We will qualify
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
emerged01:

I'm so happy that Cameroon qualified. They deserved it,that last goal was awesome.

Yes the last goal was superb. I'm glad Africa has a representive in the round of 16
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by BarryLondon007(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Is Abrahamovic English FA?
Remember he is a shareholder in English football
We’re yet to contribute to Nigerian football
Just our hypocrite opinions
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Remember he is a shareholder in English football
We’re yet to contribute to Nigerian football
Just our hypocrite opinions

Then start to contribute.

A shareholder denied English entry visa.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by BarryLondon007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Then start to contribute.
I hear you chief
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by otokx(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
From the way, Chile are singing their anthem, they have qualified.

Don't cry for me Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by shiwex: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria is out i think. there are only three places for best third qualifying places and i think they are all gone.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by sotall(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
shiwex:
Nigeria is out i think. there are only three places for best third qualifying places and i think they are all gone.

It's four
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by samakinbo: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
The 4 best loser are China,Brazil Cameroon and .......Nigeria or Chile. If only Chile wins by 3goals margin against Thailand. Common Thailand
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Eluzomo47(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Confirmed! Nigeria is out. Just checked from FIFA.com
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Eluzomo47(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
samakinbo:
The 4 best loser are China,Brazil Cameroon and .......Nigeria or Chile. If only Chile wins by 3goals margin against Thailand. Common Thailand

Wrong. Its just 3, not 4. You can check d table via livescore.com
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by vyke2008: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
samakinbo:
First Half Draw...... Nigeria prayer warriors are getting result ooooo
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by toluxa1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Eluzomo47:

He is correct, read his msg again. 4 best third place teams will qualify, 3 have already qualified, the 4th one is Either Nigeria or Chile depending on Chile game which is still on. That is what he said
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Eluzomo47:

You are confused.

It’s 4 slots not 3.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
gbosaa:

You are confused.

It’s 4 slots not 3.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by airprinz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
that thing is kind of confusing from what I've seen on livescore.
Who is Cameroon gonna play now if Nigeria or Chile make it to next stage of the competition?
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Sprintson(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
own goal
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thailand is such a very useless team. The women can’t run, can’t tackle and can’t kick the ball properly.

They are horrible.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Sprintson(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
chile needs 3 goals
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
gbosaa:
Thailand is such a very useless team. The women can’t run, can’t tackle and can’t kick the ball properly.

They are horrible.

And your useful SF team are here waiting on permutations.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by KevMitnick: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chile is already leading by a goal to nil... sad
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by MrAAA(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
If the game ends in 0-1 in favour of Chile, will Nigeria still qualify?
I see Nigeria qualifying to round 16 while Chile and Thailand goes home.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by tenmariner: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
See as I deh panic like say I wan write exam

Chile goal!!!!! Thailand useless
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
One more goal and it’s done.
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Sprintson(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
y penalty nau
Re: Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Possible penalty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.