Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale (1903 Views)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Iclone 5 And 6 Whatsapp Class (CLOSED THREAD) / Free Seminar On Sketchup, After Effects, Modo, Iclone, 3ds Max, Gfx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hey People. . .

I plan on Purchasing a High end PC that can work well with Autodesk Maya, so i'd like to sell some of Reallusion contents. grin

Iclone 6&7 Contents with Plugins
Character Creator 1,2,3

(All Over 50GB)

Contact me if interested.

Ciao.
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
How much. I have Iclone 7 and 6. 5 but when ever I try to import characters it shows me failed to update, what does that mean
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ace119:
Hey People. . .

I plan on Purchasing a High end PC that can work well with Autodesk Maya, so i'd like to sell some of Reallusion contents. grin

Iclone 6&7 Contents with Plugins
Character Creator 1,2,3

(All Over 50GB)

Contact me if interested.

Ciao.

What kind of computer do you use currently, I mean the specs and how fast is Iclone there
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
NoChill:

What kind of computer do you use currently, I mean the specs and how fast is Iclone there

Intel core i5
2GB Nvidia 840m graphics card
6GB RAM

depends on the polycounts a character/prop has determines how many fps I get.

But it's pretty decent on my PC
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
NoChill:
How much. I have Iclone 7 and 6. 5 but when ever I try to import characters it shows me failed to update, what does that mean
Could be that the character you tried importing is designed for a higher version of iclone like trying to import a G6 charcter into iclone 5.

Which version of iclone did you get the error message?
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Still available smiley

Also got cool contents for character creator 1,2 & 3 and Cartoon Animator 4 (formerly crazytalk), Ivona text to speech with all human-like voices (American English, Australia, British and Canada) for adding voices to your characters in your animation if you can't afford to hire a voice artist to do a voice over.
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
SA
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ace119:

Could be that the character you tried importing is designed for a higher version of iclone like trying to import a G6 charcter into iclone 5.

Which version of iclone did you get the error message?
How much do you want to sell the Iclone resources
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoChill:

How much do you want to sell the Iclone resources

But it's Negotiable
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ace119:

But it's Negotiable

1 Share

Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoChill:

grin grin grin grin
It's very negotiable sha

I can give you only iclone contents without character creator for much lesser price
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by TheStrongest: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ace119:

grin grin grin grin
It's very negotiable sha

I can give you only iclone contents without character creator for much lesser price
did you buy them from the official Reallusion site?
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by Ace119(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheStrongest:
did you buy them from the official Reallusion site?

Just a few of them
Purchased most of them from content creators.

Got the rest for free
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by TheStrongest: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ace119:

Just a few of them
Purchased most of them from content creators.

Got the rest for free
And you're pricing it at 70k? Naija people...
I know where to get ALL of it for free.
You're selling the works of another man without even buying from the original creator, and you're pricing it at that price?
God abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ace119:

grin grin grin grin
It's very negotiable sha

Bro you don't understand, I don't have any money at all even 1 naira, I am just a student, I need this Iclone very badly, even if it is just the a Iclone 7 setup alone. Or you can give me the link to the website where you downloaded them
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Ace119:

grin grin grin grin
It's very negotiable sha

I need Nvidia Iray plugin and Xbox kinect plugin for iclone
Re: Iclone 6&7 Character Creator 2&3 + Cartoon Animator 4 All With Contents For Sale by NoChill: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Ace119:

70k But it's Negotiable
Do you have Iray for Iclone

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Matchstick Creations (photo) / Portrait Artistes View This / Rent Your Blackmagic Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.