Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties (4848 Views)

Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) / Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by ajamuccnl: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
Happy to inform all the patentee of Comandclem Nigeria Limited that Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited have admit to pay Comandclem her royalties. Check out detail on www.comandclemonline.com
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by Pukkah: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
I think you should insert the link from Mobil and not from the beneficiary. The whole thing sounds funny.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by IVORY2009(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
This a big scam, nobody should full 4 dis cheap scam, I'm currently with one of the Mobile's insurance manager now in Lekki, he has confirmed to me dat, there is nothing like dis in place. We hv to be very care in here, if u move over to the POLITICAL SECTION u find a thread with fake mobile letterhead and a fake stamp, I did printed it out n i showed it to the Insurance manager of Mobile. It's scam House!!!
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by Pukkah: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
IVORY2009:

This a big scam, nobody should full 4 dis cheap scam, I'm currently with one of the Mobile's insurance manager now in Lekki, he has confirmed to me dat, there is nothing like dis in place. We hv to be very care in here, if u move over to the POLITICAL SECTION u find a thread with fake mobile letterhead and a fake stamp, I did printed it out n i showed it to the Insurance manager of Mobile. It's scam House!!!

It is amazing that people just fall for scams without learning from experience or thinking through the dynamics of business transactions. I was aghast shocked when I visited the site and I saw the ludicrous and ridiculous claims being bandied about to hoodwink unsuspecting people into parting with their hard-earned money. Anyway, the fool and his money are soon parted.

Everything about the incredulous story seems to have been planted into the media by the so-called Commandclem, instead of iron-cast proofs and confirmations from Mobil or other parties like the court, etc.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by shimfe(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
At poster where is your source?
pls keep us posted
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by reality02: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2010
dear patentee i wish to clarify some issue to u.am a patentee i registered since 3years ago. i called d public relation officer in lagos pastor akpan yesterday he made it clear to me dat mobil has refused to honour d agreement so d will start another legal battle with them so dear patentee i will advice u not to rely on dis scheme because nobody know how it's going to end. maybe ten or twenty years
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by shimfe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
Omokemesi pls can you attest to this?
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by IVORY2009(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mobil will never, I repeat will never pay commandclem a dine, dis is a very very cheap scam!!!
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by Pukkah: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
Have those waiting been paid now?
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by Bawss1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
The scam that doesn't want to die. Haven't these Commandclem guys been on this issue since forever?
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties by page9(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
Bawss1:
The scam that doesn't want to die. Haven't these Commandclem guys been on this issue since forever?
The scam may not die as long as there are more gullible fools to be scammed!!

Scammers pray for victims everyday because they need new mugu to sustain their life-styles.

The other day, an helpless Nairalander was seeking for business idea only for one "Commandclem Bastard" (apology for the word) suggesting to him to invest "10million naira and get one bogus amount every month for life!

They need more blood to suck. Any maga who fall for these mugu must be an slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

NEPA Cutting Off Light And Taking The Wire... Let's Know Our RIGHT. / Invest In Gold Trading / What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.