Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home (34875 Views)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by boyfwend(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=JBoss25 post=79517491] So because he is a condemning a place that is why you're telling your fellow human being that he has a special place in hell, wicked soul.[/quote

Do you sray here in ph? No!
Dont quote me again.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by boyfwend(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=JBoss25 post=79517491] So because he is a condemning a place that is why you're telling your fellow human being that he has a special place in hell, wicked soul.[/quote

Do you stay here in ph? No!
Dont quote me again.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by onward4life(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rivers is a baggar state

What do yu expect

I like d way dem use dem dey beautify shrine for Edo state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by funshint(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is what you get in a state with a governor that can go about in a public display of murder weapon *call it whatever it is...without decorum. Knowing fully well he may be passing across a silent msg of violence considering the nature of the state he's governing.

1 Like

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by funshint(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
badostic:
If people are still living in Borno and doing business why not Port Harcourt. I move around freely. I was made to know that the Prof has stepped on many toes and the University Community is not worried about it.
Did he kill anybody to deserve death? Would you say thesame thing if he happens to be your relative? I think you should be the first suspect. Atleast you'll be able to say who said "this and that"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Wizywiz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
badostic:

If people are still living in Borno and doing business why not Port Harcourt. I move around freely. I was made to know that the Prof has stepped on many toes and the University Community is not worried about it.
the idiots actually came to rob...during the robbery the prof identified one of the guy. Realizing that the had to murder him. So sad
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Nwibii: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
The Prof. taught me in UST those years, he is not wicked as people think, rather he is strick if you pass he will pass you and if you fail he do same.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Seunpaul01(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
So sad. RIP sir
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by SmellingAnus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Well said
But you don’t know who he really is
Just saying
You are right... I knew about him from my ex when we were dating... She got an A in her project work Supervised by Prof. Amadi and even had her work published .... He is not an easy man to work with but you will surely learn from him ... So was he your lecturer also?
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by BarryLondon007(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
SmellingAnus:
You are right... I knew about him from my ex when we were dating... She got an A in her project work Supervised by Prof. Amadi and even had her work published .... He is not an easy men to work with but you will surely learn from him ... So was he your lecturer also?
Oh well fair enough
I don’t know him
But he might be a good lecturer and have a skeleton in his cupboard
Only God knows who is who
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by BarryLondon007(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nwibii:
The Prof. taught me in UST those years, he is not wicked as people think, rather he is strick if you pass he will pass you and if you fail he do same.
Do you live with him?
Take am easy baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by MyGeneration(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
IF I CAN SEE THE CORPSE OF THE MAN, HIS OFFICE, HIS HOUSE, HIS PHONE AND TALK TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND THE AREA BOYS I BELEIVE I CAN HELP FIND HIS KILLER.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by SmellingAnus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Oh well fair enough
I don’t know him
But he might be a good lecturer and have a skeleton in his cupboard
Only God knows who is who
The guy doesn't take bribe, his major fault as seen by students is that he is very harsh to students and maybe some lecturers... From what my ex told me then... He is very principled and you know many students don't like lecturers like that, they prefer lecturers they can easily have their way with...
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by BarryLondon007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
SmellingAnus:
The guy doesn't take bribe, his major fault as seen by students is that he is very harsh to students and maybe some lecturers... From what my ex told me then... He is very principled and you know many students don't like lecturers like that, they prefer lecturers they can easily have their way with...
I hear that bro
It is well
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by ufuosman(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
RIP
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Nwibii: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Do you live with him?
Take am easy baba

So he should be killed cause you think otherwise, what happen to those who never make any impact on lives?
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Nwibii: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Do you live with him?
Take am easy baba
So he should be killed cause you think otherwise.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by BarryLondon007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nwibii:

So he should be killed cause you think otherwise.
Don’t get me wrong mate
Only saying you can’t judge people by What they portray
Nobody holy pass
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by pbet15: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
rest in peace

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by chanyang55: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Your idea is good, good luck and success
dailymotion video downloader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra / Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.