Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) (1100 Views)

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) by Sergioaguero: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
A young man was caught masturbating seriously in the bathroom. After he was caught, he claimed that he was bathing.

He was caught in the act. How can someone says he is bathing, for over 30 minutes?.

The rate at which guys, even ladies too masturbate this days, hope thry wont exhaust themselves and kill themselves with their own hand.

Watch the video below:

Watch video: http://www.idonshayo.com/young-guy-caught-masturbating-lied-that-he-is-taking-his-bath/

Re: Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) by SLAP44: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stop invading people's privacy.
Re: Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) by OkumagbaBOY(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is masturbating a crime now......

Why not leaving the young dude to enjoy himself joor...it's seems he don't like stress at all.... woman matter don tire am....so he cannot come and kill himself.... When ladies dey use cucumber we no dey talk oooo.....

Even those wey video am dey do am in their closet... hypocrite everywhere...Las Las na who Dem catch na b thief
Re: Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) by Jmk9292(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's better spending hours there than being involved in rape..... My opinion anyways...
Re: Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) by oteneaaron(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
So Masturbating is now a crime?

We complain about the very wrong reasons.

So he was caught masturbating what do you want me to do ehn OP?

Wetin you want make we do?

If Konji hold am now and him rape person pikin now na to reason how we go do jungle justice abi?

This Country sef, we no just get focus.

How do we make this money in a legit way?

Na masturbation you de show us. . .see OP make I no catch you oo angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Army Jeep That Was Hit By Missile / Lady Allegedly Cuts Off Her Daughter's New Hair / How A Pastor's Daughter Almost Landed In Jail For Dating A Yahoo Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.