Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (36463 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mazigabriel(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2020
A welder, Femi Onifade, who was arrested by the personnel of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Ondo State Command, for allegedly defiling his nine and seven-year-old daughters, has denied the allegation.

The 48-year-old man was accused of committing the incestuous act at his residence, No 27 Liberty Hospital Road, Oluwatuyi area of Akure.

Speaking during his parade at the headquarters of the NSCDC, Alagbaka, Akure, on Monday, the suspect said it was not possible for him to have carnal knowledge of his children because such was a taboo in Yoruba land.

Femi stated that the children could have been defiled by an outsider, insisting that he knew nothing about it.

He alleged that it was his wife, who raised the false alarm against him.

Femi said, “I used to have quarrels with my wife. We had a clash around 11pm on that day and she left the house and because of the curfew in town, I didn’t want her to take the children with her. I insisted that the children must remain with me. My wife left and did not come back.

“I went to her family to report and her family begged me. My wife came back two days later and asked me what happened to the children when she examined their private parts.

“My wife accused me of sleeping with our daughters and I said I could not have done it, because it was a taboo in Yoruba land. I am not happy because I was accused of what I did not do. I went to the palace of the Deji of Akure to take an oath for people to believe me.

“I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. It is a lie. I cannot sleep with my children. The rape could have been from an outsider and not me. I didn’t know about it

“The children were crying because they did not see their mother that night. My children used to cry whenever my wife and I were fighting. It was a neighbour, who told my wife that one of the girls cried till daybreak.”

However, his wife, Tope, who vowed to quit the 11-year-old marriage, said Femi told her that what she noticed in their daughters’ private parts was evidence of dysentery when she raised the alarm over her discovery.

Tope said the children informed her that their father inserted something in their private parts and also used his mouth.

She stated, “The day we had a quarrel, my husband did not allow me to sleep in the house. I asked neighbours to beg him on my behalf, but he said I should go. He did not allow me take any of my daughters along. I had to find somewhere to sleep. The next day, a neighbour called me to say one of our daughters cried all through the night.

“The neighbour begged me to come back home. I came back and in the night, I noticed something in one of the children’s private parts. I asked my husband and he told me it was dysentery.

“I woke up the eldest daughter and asked her and she pointed at their father. The children said their father used to put something in their private parts.”

Tope added that tests carried out on the children revealed that both had been deflowered.

The Public Relations Officer of the NSCDC in the state, Olufemi Omole, said the suspect would soon be charged.

https://punchng.com/my-wife-lied-that-i-defiled-my-daughters-ondo-welder/

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Naija246: 9:45am On May 26, 2020
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad
I will keep preaching this;men are doing Women a huge favor by marrying them.
The benefits of single life to a man outweighs any pros marriage offers.

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

This man is probably innocent!

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2020
Fear women

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by eleko1: 9:45am On May 26, 2020
sad court is a waste of time.Take dem before d gods ogun,Ayelala,Sopona to swear affidavits cool wink.No time

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by rawtouch: 9:45am On May 26, 2020
hmm
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Muhylonaire(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2020
Haaaa this one deep o, who should we believe, the wife or the husband?
Like for the wife, share for the husband.

Well, I dedicate this front page to all struggling guys, you will have a breakthrough soonest.

31 Likes 118 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by ainas247: 9:46am On May 26, 2020
cry my VAR is not working at this time...
cry cry cry cry
Who am I to judge waiting I no see...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by dietsono(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2020
Even your face has said it all man

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Sirheny007(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2020
It could be true.
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned....
A woman is capable of anything.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Smokezz(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
Waht a world..
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by George28(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
Some men are animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by bewla(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
U say
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by nanauju(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
grin
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by michlins(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
I believe this man. Women have been exploiting this issue of rape to fight men when they can't defeat them physically.

They bring these things to Court of public opinion and are bound to win

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by IME1: 9:47am On May 26, 2020
I followed a similar one on radio and the woman came out publicly to confess that she lied and the man did not defile their daughter

What lie...
Lies like these make it difficult to know and believe the truth angry

That's why God is the only true Judge cause He's Omniscient

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Chimaautomobile: 9:47am On May 26, 2020
Youruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Hotzone(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Damage already done
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by BigBelleControl(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
This issue requires both forensic and metaphysical test to decipher the truth about the accusation of molestation. The man might be innocent and the woman might be right.

Another question is was that the first time the woman would leaving the house and the husband capitalized on that single opportunity to carry out his nefarious activity. This is beyond VAR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by toffyz(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
The father has a case to answer.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Abeg o, we don't need this kinda nonsense news. How many times have mothers defiled their sons? Abeg men should get it together!
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by illiteratepmb: 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Yoruba land and negative news are like bread and butter!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
Mad man
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by MosesOJ(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Godnavic: 9:49am On May 26, 2020
You must be an evil man then for she to lie against you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by TheSourcerer: 9:49am On May 26, 2020
There's no smoke where there's no fire ,
Definitely a Pedophile , the Woman has no reason to use pedophilia as an excuse to leave you, or 'get back to you' , you sir are disgusting!

Then he goes to say '''maybe they were defiled by outsiders? ' for a fatgervto say this is gross negligence from his part , oh boy you're gonna be spending long long time behind bars.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
dietsono:
Even your face has said it all man
Said what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2020
1. The story gets more complicated

2.I won't be surprised if the man is telling the truth...though I am inclined to beleive the children. Having said that...the fact that there is the issue of family disputes brings a whole new coloration to the story.

Right now in America , a celeb copule is divoricing., The man accuses the woman of exposing their children to drugs. Of coruse the woman, who has had her issues with drugs, denies it.

The thing is, custody battles for children can get very very messy. And lies can be told.

3.It is also possible the man defiled his children to spite his wife. These things happen

4. The main issue....there is problem in that house. And the issue must be investigated thorughly. But one thing is certain, both parents are not fit to be parents of those kids, abuse or no.Infact the fact that they were violently arguing in front of those children is enough to disqualify them as parents (at least my parents always kept their arguments private from us kids.)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Kendumazy(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
Sadly, the society will fully believe the woman. Whose fault? Irresponsible fathers thar have committed such acts before.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
The wife might want to frame the husband up. Or the husband actually did it, bcs Afonja men like pussy like tomorrow no dey. An Afonja does not joke with his prick at all, u can take away everything he has but that john Thomas is no go area

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.