Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? (1250 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. / First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by khris(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2007
Those of us that have not been called,do we still have hope of been called or should we start looking somewhere else.Nairalanders already called help us with the information.God bless us all. ?
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by noswema: 12:43pm On May 09, 2007
my brother it is not advisable 2 put all one's eggs in one basket.
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by Bishopking: 2:08pm On May 09, 2007
Wherever you are it is not always advisable to put all your eggs in on basket except you have only one egg, in which case you have no option. From a reliable source, there will be minimum of four batches as about 700 candidates passed the interview. Combined number of 200 are undergoing training at three training centers across Nigeria. Those called for Medical Test recently are going for 2nd batch. May God bless us all, There is Hope,
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by penfold(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2007
i hate to dash your hopes but first bank cannot recruit more than 300 people at any given time, and there has never been a third batch, in first bank there are no reliable sources, i am telling from first hand experience, i left them last year, so if u aven't been called by now and the chances that u will be are very very slim, say like 2%
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by mudman: 7:15am On May 10, 2007
there is hope , cause the last time there was the 4th batch of new intakes .i was among the 1st .so keep on praying
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by Ojeleye: 11:54am On May 10, 2007
Thanks bishopking for giving the right info. first bank will still take more. This is even evident in the fact that they have upgraded their site and have now removed the ", we cannot continue your , " thing they wrote there before. bvest of luck to all members of the house still hoping.
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by geeboy: 3:07pm On May 10, 2007
i fill there is hope for other batches
my recent visit to the medical from site, i noticed a change in their tone, after entering my number, from " , we can not pursure yr application any further, " to something more mild and hopeful.
Can any body confirm this by checking on the site again.
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by asanibola: 3:26pm On May 10, 2007
i believe there will still up to 4th batch. This is becos last year own was exactly 4 batch. Therefore, let us keep hope alive and believe in God becos with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by lababe2(f): 9:49am On May 11, 2007
i pray for Gods favour o
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by Mishie: 10:08am On May 11, 2007
penfold, how disapointing for you to be in firstbank and yet havent the correct info about the concerned subject. there has always been more than 3batches, ok. infact 4!so guys, eep looking forward to being called up.as soon as the guys intraining are tru, the next list will be rooled out. whoever said only 700 made the entire list should as well revisit his/her source!
one love people.
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by lloyds(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2007
I beg, make First Bank enlist d 700 successful candidates on thr website, so we go fit sabi our levels.
Me i don tire 4 dem suspence drama.
Re: First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? by penfold(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2007
Mishie:

penfold, how disapointing for you to be in firstbank and yet havent the correct info about the concerned subject. there has always been more than 3batches, ok. infact 4!so guys, eep looking forward to being called up.as soon as the guys intraining are tru, the next list will be rooled out. whoever said only 700 made the entire list should as well revisit his/her source!
one love people.

mishie, point of correction, simple grammar, i "was" with first bank and the truth is that 1st bank has neva i rpt neva employed more than 200 employees, simple statistics, first bank has abt 410 branches nationwide with a staff strength of averagely 15 in each branch thats abt 6150 plus extras lets say 7000(now dats an exageration) so if they employ abt 1000 every year as u claim, where do u want them to wrk, consider d fact only abt 300 staff retire each year, i feel anybody dat has not been called by now shld just take their mind off it and get serious with other hopefuls but if u want to keep on deceiving urself who am i to stop u!

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities In The Gulf Of Guinea - Offshore / Urgent Vacancies / Tuesdays Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.