Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Where To Get Free Hosting That As Premium Cpanel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where To Get Free Hosting That As Premium Cpanel (641 Views)

5 Benefits of VPS Hosting that Boost your Online Business / I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain / Free Premium Web Hosting That Can Host 5 Website, Totally Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Free Hosting That As Premium Cpanel by Olamikesh(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello guys,
Many people really want where to get free hosting that as premium cPanel but the fact is, there's one standard hosting company in Nigeria that provide almost free web hosting, i mean you get it for as low as N99 per months.

I also discovered this yesterday when i'm searching for free web hosting provider then i was link to https://abollyhost.com
For my great suprice, i found a package of N99 per month with is almost equevalent to free hosting or we can say cheapest web hosting i don't believe it until they gave me the cpanel login details and finally i logged in to the cpanel and uploaded my script and evrything works out perfect.
You guys can also try it out, and share your experience here.

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Image Problem Fast Alternative For Whatsapp Business Users / Leverage Browser Caching Is Affecting Your Wordpress Website/blog - Solution / Website Design And Get An Android App For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.