Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain (313 Views)

Free Premium Web Hosting That Can Host 5 Website, Totally Free / Where To Get Free Hosting That As Premium Cpanel / Do You Need A Reliable Web Hosting Service? Then We've Got You Covered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by Greenleaf247: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
I need a reliable web hosting and domain (for my small e-commerce website) that offer free SSL certificate, have good customers care service, with atleast 5gb space

I wanted to use betahost247 who claim to have free SSL and free com.ng domain but they don't

I also consider speedyconnect but they don't have .com.ng domain

Whogohost is not an option please.

My budget is between 5-7k

Please help a brother thanks.
Re: I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by Opetech(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Try qservers.net
Re: I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by ebbydare(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
hostlag.com actually offers Free SSL but we don't do free domain, however, we can still work around your budget.

You can check out our shared hosting services here: https://hostlag.com/shared-hosting
Re: I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by Bloggeryanke: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Use domainking
Re: I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by betahost247(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Greenleaf247:
I need a reliable web hosting and domain (for my small e-commerce website) that offer free SSL certificate, have good customers care service, with atleast 5gb space

I wanted to use betahost247 who claim to have free SSL and free com.ng domain but they don't

I also consider speedyconnect but they don't have .com.ng domain

Whogohost is not an option please.

My budget is between 5-7k

Please help a brother thanks.

Hello,

We offer this feature you are requesting, we have not fail to offer this to our clients. every feature you mention here is free.

Thank you
Re: I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by Tribers: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Message me 09036674781 if you actually need it
Re: I Need Reliable Web Hosting that offer .com.ng domain by Greenleaf247: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
betahost247:

Hello,

We offer this feature you are requesting, we have not fail to offer this to our clients. every feature you mention here is free.

Thank you

Thanks for the reply I have already go for speedyconnect, this reply came late undecided

(1) (Reply)

Investment Script Available For Sale / How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network / Old Quora Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.