Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) (1237 Views)

LASTMA Issues Travel Advisory About Lagos Women's Run Which Holds This Morning / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
I was at agege this morning and I was almost brought to tears cry . Lagos state is one of the most poverty ridden developing cities in Africa and its soo true. First of all the train looks like something that was used to transport ammunitions for the French military during world war 1, it was so dilapidated and terrible. Even at that, it was so jampacked people had to start climbing the roof to take a ride. These are people in my opinion who are ready to die because the called for it. What if they fall off or something. I weep for Lagos state. With time, things will be well .

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2019

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
cry . which kind poverty be this one cry on top how much T fare u no fit afford.

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by Timmypromise(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
You should tell them to get down and pay there transport fare or replace the train
Lagos is a slum: leave Lagos alone you won't

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Some people just go dre to sit nd watch like turism blacks ehn chai grin

1 Like

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Timmypromise:
You should tell them to get down and pay there transport fare or replace the train
Lagos is a slum: leave Lagos alone you won't
Let the state learn from Onitsha and awka
Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by Timmypromise(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Let the state learn from Onitsha and awka

Okay
Is it not your people that want to destroy Lagos
And moreover onitsha is a world class slum

1 Like

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by noobody(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Its a normal occurence/sight on lagos trains,
You are lucky,nor be the evening ride you capture,
People get beaten,or stoned for taking this pictures,next time be extra careful,
Esp the ones at ikeja along,

1 Like

Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by 2eggs1goal: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
op enter train dey go where u dey go joor
Re: The Sad Thing About Lagos State (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2019
noobody:
Its a normal occurence/sight on lagos trains,
You are lucky,nor be the evening ride you capture,
People get beaten,or stoned for taking this pictures,next time be extra careful,
Esp the ones at ikeja along,
Really? Na the idiot wey go wan find my trouble for taking picture of nature I wan see o. Abi human being no be part of nature again. ?

(1) (Reply)

Think And Research Before U Japa. / Safe Guesthouse Or Hotel In Lagos/isolo / The End Of Virgin Sorry Air Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.