Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Jubilation As Man City Midfielder Pens 5-year Contract Extension - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jubilation As Man City Midfielder Pens 5-year Contract Extension (413 Views)

Victor Osimhen to join Al-Ahli on 4-year contract - SkySports / Phil Foden: Man City Midfielder Wins Premier League Young Player Of The Year / Burkina Faso Vs Cameroon AFCON 2021 3rd Place Play-off 3 - 5 pens, 5 Feb 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Man City Midfielder Pens 5-year Contract Extension by OlaThePlug(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Manchester City midfielder, Oleksandr Zinchenko has just penned a new 5-year deal to remain at the Etihad.

Zinchenko who joined Man City from FC Ufa in 2016 has followed the steps of defender, Kyle Walker who recently signed a two-year extension at the club.

“It’s difficult to express how happy I am to sign this deal,” Zinchenko was quoted as saying to the club’s official website.

“This club offers players everything they need to improve and develop, so being here for five more years is an honour.

“This season shows we are built for success. It’s been amazing to be involved in such a historic campaign and it’s one I’ll never forget.

“But I am now completely focused on the coming years and I know more good times are around the corner.”

Club’s director of football Txiki Begiristain also spoke favourably about the youngster.

“Zinchenko has shown over the past two seasons what a superb talent he is. “Not only does he have a wonderful first touch and left foot, he is a player completely focused on becoming the best footballer he can be.

“His improvement since joining us tells you everything you need to know about his attitude and ability.

“Young, hungry and already an established international, he fits perfectly into our long-term strategy. We are delighted he wants to stay here.”

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/jubilation-as-man-city-midfielder-pens-5-year-contract-extension.html

Re: Jubilation As Man City Midfielder Pens 5-year Contract Extension by dedonfranco(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jubilation u said?
People have been extending their contract.
Who's Zinchenko?
Re: Jubilation As Man City Midfielder Pens 5-year Contract Extension by Andersonjr(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jubilation because Ukrainian Zinchenko extended his contract @OP u're not serious.

(1) (Reply)

Afcon 2019: Meet The ‘animals’ Competing For The Africa Cup Of Nations / Mourinho Hints At Club He Will Take Next Job / Everton Midfielder Set For Paris St-germain Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.