Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Quick Money For Photographers... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Quick Money For Photographers... (994 Views)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / For Photographers - Online Survey For A Photography Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Money For Photographers... by gbugbru(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good day everyone, gat a quick moneymaking deal for photographers.

What's the deal?
Was instructed to get 40,000 - 50,000 pictures from any body I know from my company for research and study.

What's the cost?
Each picture will cost #3, multiplied BG the number of pictures available for transaction.

The picture specification?
The picture description is random pictures varying from Fat people, Lounge, Beach, Motor-parks, Luxury, Canteen, Events, School etc with minimal wedding pictures.

Extra rules?
We don't want repetition, neither do we need much of wedding pictures. Studio pictures is accepted and welcomed.

Emphasis?
The cost of each is #3... Old pictures snapped in the past with assurance of privacy of the picture usage in the public domain...

Deadline...

Wednesday, 26th of June, 2019...

You can reach me through...
Precious is my name...
09012984276, or 08136456133

AutoJosh will be of assistant
Lala
Re: Quick Money For Photographers... by IAmSkinny: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2019
3 naira per photo. Joke of the century
Re: Quick Money For Photographers... by IAmSkinny: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2019
gbugbru:
Good day everyone, gat a quick moneymaking deal for photographers.

What's the deal?
Was instructed to get 40,000 - 50,000 pictures from any body I know from my company for research and study.

What's the cost?
Each picture will cost #3, multiplied BG the number of pictures available for transaction.

The picture specification?
The picture description is random pictures varying from Fat people, Lounge, Beach, Motor-parks, Luxury, Canteen, Events, School etc with minimal wedding pictures.

Extra rules?
We don't want repetition, neither do we need much of wedding pictures. Studio pictures is accepted and welcomed.

Emphasis?
The cost of each is #3... Old pictures snapped in the past with assurance of privacy of the picture usage in the public domain...

Deadline...

Wednesday, 26th of June, 2019...

You can reach me through...
Precious is my name...
09012984276, or 08136456133

AutoJosh will be of assistant
Lala

You must be joking sha
Re: Quick Money For Photographers... by Timagex(m): 2:34am On Jun 27, 2019
IAmSkinny:
3 naira per photo. Joke of the century
. Is this real? shocked grin
Re: Quick Money For Photographers... by IAmSkinny: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2019
Timagex:
. Is this real? shocked grin
I no know for that guy.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS – Sculptures Depicting The Slave Trade Are So Heartbreaking / Print Area Coverage Analyses And Calculation For Profitability / I need your vote, Please Vote :young Voice Against Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.