Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Buy Everything At The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Everything At The Comfort Of Your Home (157 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room / Give Free Vacations Worldwide From The Comfort Of Your Room, Earn Over $500daily / Are You Interested In A Lucrative Business Within The Comfort Of Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Everything At The Comfort Of Your Home by DonSerio(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello there,

My name is Shoyinka Habeebullah,
I am a trained and certified Jumia sales consultant charged to provide you a WOW� service.

My services are *100% free*. They include but not limited to

1. Help you identify genuine/quality product

2. Help you identify items eligible for *free shipping*

3. Seamless notification of item tracking status

4. Provide expert advice on delivery timelines that will best suit your expectation and plans

5. Search for top brand at the cheapest price

6. Easy return/refund process for orders placed through me

7. Timely notification on exciting deals with huge discount

8. 25% discount on shipping fee on orders 10k and above

And lots more...

Try me today and you will be convinced you know little on Jumia processes.
https:///2348117845315

(1) (Reply)

Pig Farming Business Training / Make 50% Profit From This Simple Method / How To Make More Money As An Affiliate Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.