Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) (76194 Views)

LASTMA Official, Tope Akinde Commits Suicide (Photo) / Christabel Buoro Suicide: How 300-Level UNIBEN Student Committed Suicide (Photos / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by dre11(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
UNIBEN Student Was Raped Before Suicide’ (

From the above thread that hit FP about a 300 level student that commit suicide....
https://www.nairaland.com/5252550/300-level-uniben-student-commits

More revelation have been dug out about the incident

by Osagie Otabor,

Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho, a 300-level student of the University of Bénin who was found dead in her room was raped before committing suicide, her friend and uncle have said.

Earlier report had said she committed suicide because of strain relationship with her boyfriend.

She was said to have locked herself indoor after her roommate left the hostel, increased the volume of her music, left a note and committed the act.

Her roommate, Folakemi and a man who identified himself as the deceased uncle, Ben Bamiyi, said the Christabel was an introvert.

“She never had a boyfriend in her entire life. Christabel was exceptionally brilliant”.

Sources said she was a virgin before her encounter with the rapist.

Police spokesman in Edo DSP Chidi Nwabuzor said no arrest had been made as investigation had begun.

“Investigators said the suicide note was incoherent. Professionals will examine the body to ascertain whether she was a psychiatric patient,” DSP Nwabuzor said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/uniben-student-was-raped-before-suicide/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
The question here is, which report should we believe now?

-She never had a boyfriend.

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

I am really confuse here but suicide should never be an option.

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whoever did that has successfully raped away his destiny.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by oteneaaron(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Suicide has become the norm.

All the Govt could do was ban Snipper from public stores angry

A state of emergency needs to be declared on mental health and Suicide.

Very Dark Clouds are hovering over Nigeria.

Until we say enough is enough, this is only the beginning.

RIP young woman.

The men who raped you will never find peace.

---modified

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Afospecialk: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
I always believe that not all reports of suicide were actually genuine suicide in reality.

What if drank at gunpoint ?
What if forced by criminals and makes it as suicide

Na so it easy to just take ones life ?

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by capitalzero: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:
I always believe that not all reports of suicide were actually genuine suicide in reality.

You are making sense.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Poor girl

9 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

cool

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by bigkahuna704(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na wa o. Different stories for one incident.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Can’t all three be true?
What’s make them mutually exclusive?
Erediauwa:

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Kendumazy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Too bad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Racoon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
oteneaaron:
Suicide has become the norm.All the Govt could do was ban Snipper from public stores angry

A state of emergency needs to be declared on mental health and Suicide.Very Dark skys are hovering over Nigeria.Until we say enough is enough, this is only the beginning.
Thanks sir.I said the same thing earlier.God save us now and always.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
In developed countries less than an hour forensic examination will unravel all details especially those related to crime. But welcome to Nigeria where most crimes perpetuated by hoodlums especially in the south, east, and west are tagged Fulani herdsmen attack, cases of rape tagged as suicide, freedom of justice chanted by blind followers when their fraud master is placed behind bars, corrupt politicians getting award from suppoed intelligent youth organizations, where immorality is taking the lead above all forms of advancement whether in the social, economic and technological field.

My mother once told me that Nigeria is not a good place to bring up a child and I so much believe every letters which forms that statement.

May the Almighty God continue to help as many that their head is still in touch with the truth and will fight for it till their last breath.

Las Las e go better for those may like better things with a genuine heart.

Thanks.

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chai angry
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by SoNature(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
The suicide-not-an-option crew will take over this thread now.

RIP to the girl

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by ecclize: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
this is just a crooked excuse to justify sucide...
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Neldrizzy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria as a country failed her

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
Can’t all three be true?
What’s make them mutually exclusive?
To you, all reports about this story can be true, but not to me.

Good thing you're being civil with your comment today.

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by chiedu7: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
I BEG ANYBODY WEY COMMIT SUICIDE NA HELL DEM DEY GO OH!

THATS MURDER

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by davillian(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by IME1: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
cry
Hmmm
I hope more will be revealed for the sake of justice
Meanwhile
There are several lines available for people to call where there are issues of depression or suicidal thoughts.
Please anyone with the numbers should please share.
When I find the one I have I hope to modify this post
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
From the post of yesterday, we knew she was raped.

Why is this on FP again today?!

This nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Goddyj(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

Exactly what's on my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

Done believe yet cause more development are still coming
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Businext: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Police spokesman in Edo DSP Chidi Nwabuzor said no arrest had been made as investigation had begun.

“Investigators said the suicide note was incoherent. Professionals will examine the body to ascertain whether she was a psychiatric patient,” DSP Nwabuzor said.

So sad
How possible is this? I know corpse can show physical assault but psychiatric? Wow what a sad trauma she must have experienced. When we have people like these around us who have been through harrowing ordeals, do we really meet their emotional, psychological needs or just brush it aside like it's one of those things. It's not one of those things. Rape, armed robbery, cultists, suicide, murder, terrorism or herdsmen attack are absolutely not one of those things.

Please
#saynotosuicide
#saynotodepression
#saynotorape
#saynotogrievingalone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by YesNo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Let her rest biko

allow the dead babe to rest.

every blogger wan use this babe hammer by force
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

May you never experience. Suicide is real. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.